Rooftop tent and awning combo

kosmo04
Jun 22, 2022

Rank IV

Jun 22, 2022

I’ve been anxiously waiting for a company to come out with a roof rack that could accommodate my setup which finally happened about a week or so ago, and this past week I got an opportunity to test it out. Still needs some adjustments, but overall it’s a great fit and works well, I would highly recommend the JCR off-road roof rack for someone that needs more from what the Ford rack can provide. Here’s my test run setup with my CVT tent and 270 awning, the FE handles the weight without an issue and the wind noise isn’t bad with that fairing as well. I still have some small adjustments to make, but I’m really happy with the setup overall.

Attachments

ried, BroncoMom83
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2022

Rank VI

Jun 22, 2022

Looks pretty cool, do you have a picture when it's all folded up, road ready?
Member # 5650 / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Dimo302, kosmo04

Rank IV

Jun 22, 2022

Looks pretty cool, do you have a picture when it's all folded up, road ready?

I don't but need to get some-could probably do that tonight.
Deano Bronc, ChuckO

Rank III

Jun 22, 2022

Nice rig (y)

Rank IV

Jun 22, 2022

Nice rig (y)

Thanks!

Rank IV

Jun 22, 2022

Looks good. I am interested in possible rooftop tents for the Bronco as well.
Bronco Raptor, Focus RS, F-350 Centurion, Ranger on 35s
FISH HUNTER

Gladesmen

Jun 22, 2022

great set up. Love the Matte finish on the bronco.(y)
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
kosmo04

Rank II

Jun 23, 2022

I’ve been anxiously waiting for a company to come out with a roof rack that could accommodate my setup which finally happened about a week or so ago, and this past week I got an opportunity to test it out. Still needs some adjustments, but overall it’s a great fit and works well, I would highly recommend the JCR off-road roof rack for someone that needs more from what the Ford rack can provide. Here’s my test run setup with my CVT tent and 270 awning, the FE handles the weight without an issue and the wind noise isn’t bad with that fairing as well. I still have some small adjustments to make, but I’m really happy with the setup overall.
Ive been searching form
Set up just like this. How much weight will
Hold up there ?

Rank II

Jun 24, 2022

That is VERY nice!