Advocate I

Nov 25, 2020
Royal Oak, Oakland County, Michigan, United States
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Kosmowski
Member #

I’ve been anxiously waiting for a company to come out with a roof rack that could accommodate my setup which finally happened about a week or so ago, and this past week I got an opportunity to test it out. Still needs some adjustments, but overall it’s a great fit and works well, I would highly recommend the JCR off-road roof rack for someone that needs more from what the Ford rack can provide. Here’s my test run setup with my CVT tent and 270 awning, the FE handles the weight without an issue and the wind noise isn’t bad with that fairing as well. I still have some small adjustments to make, but I’m really happy with the setup overall.

Attachments

FISH HUNTER

Rank II

Supporter I

Jan 31, 2022
San Jacinto, CA, USA
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Baumgartner
I’ve been anxiously waiting for a company to come out with a roof rack that could accommodate my setup which finally happened about a week or so ago, and this past week I got an opportunity to test it out. Still needs some adjustments, but overall it’s a great fit and works well, I would highly recommend the JCR off-road roof rack for someone that needs more from what the Ford rack can provide. Here’s my test run setup with my CVT tent and 270 awning, the FE handles the weight without an issue and the wind noise isn’t bad with that fairing as well. I still have some small adjustments to make, but I’m really happy with the setup overall.
Ive been searching form
Set up just like this. How much weight will
Hold up there ?

BBadlands

Rank II

Supporter I

Aug 9, 2021
Texas
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Williams
That is VERY nice!