Reservation to order conversion question

MDHODGES77
Feb 14, 2021

Rank IV

Feb 14, 2021

I have a question that has probably been answered already, sorry. Due to my desire to order manual Sasquatch, is there no way to officially place an order by the 3/19/21 deadline to honor my $100 7/15 res? Do I have to cancel and do another reservation for a ‘22?
Thanks for the help.
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2021

Rank IV

Feb 14, 2021

I believe I read that you can convert your reservation to order but ask for priority code 99 meaning you want to wait for model year ‘22. I can’t remember where I saw that but I’m pretty sure that’s what it said. You dealer should know the appropriate steps to place the order.
Bronc96, PSUTE

Rank IV

Feb 14, 2021

I believe I read that you can convert your reservation to order but ask for priority code 99 meaning you want to wait for model year ‘22. I can’t remember where I saw that but I’m pretty sure that’s what it said. You dealer should know the appropriate steps to place the order.
Exactly what was said 1613344776413.png
Bronc96, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Feb 14, 2021

Please do not let a dealer convince you to cancel or delay past 3/19 your conversion to the priority code of “99”. Some dealers may try to do that, and they are poorly informed. I had one dealer try that with me and I quickly moved on!
Bronc96, MDHODGES77

Rank IV

Feb 15, 2021

Awesome, thanks!
Bronc96, BuzzyBud

Rank IV

Feb 15, 2021

Please do not let a dealer convince you to cancel or delay past 3/19 your conversion to the priority code of “99”. Some dealers may try to do that, and they are poorly informed. I had one dealer try that with me and I quickly moved on!
Good to know, thanks!
Bronc96, BuzzyBud

Rank 0

Feb 15, 2021

My salesman offered me to reserve A 22 . Nope moved on
Put down my 1g done

Attachments

Deano Bronc, Gutter Clown

Rank V

Feb 15, 2021

All Mansquatches are going to be MY 22's. If you give up your reservation you go to the back of the line for a mansquatch. With a 7/15 reservation, you will be getting one of the first ones. As stated above, convert to keep your time stamp with priority of 99, and your dealer should change it to 19 or lower when ordering for MY 22s open up...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
Deano Bronc, Gutter Clown

Rank IV

Feb 15, 2021

All Mansquatches are going to be MY 22's. If you give up your reservation you go to the back of the line for a mansquatch. With a 7/15 reservation, you will be getting one of the first ones. As stated above, convert to keep your time stamp with priority of 99, and your dealer should change it to 19 or lower when ordering for MY 22s open up...
That will work for me, thanks!
Gutter Clown, Bronc96

Rank IV

Feb 15, 2021

Also keep in mind you will have to sign new paper work when the 22MY order banks open. You can also change features since they have to re-enter the order to include anything added for 22MY.
BuzzyBud, MDHODGES77

Rank IV

Feb 15, 2021

I’ll keep that in mind, thanks!!
Gutter Clown