Advocate II

Nov 22, 2021
E BAY, CA
First Name
David
Last Name
Haskins
Hey Bronc Nation,

I was wondering if we could get an idea of what Reservation# is being built? Does the number really make a difference or does Dealer Allocation play a bigger role?

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

Hey Bronc Nation,

I was wondering if we could get an idea of what Reservation# is being built? Does the number really make a difference or does Dealer Allocation play a bigger role?
They are not in numerical sequence so your guess is as good as anyone's

ABQNMBronco

Rank IV

Advocate III

Mar 11, 2021
Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
S Wayne
Last Name
Plemons
Member #

The first three of my number is 102...Built date is projected currently at Dec 13. I was a day 2 reservation ordered Jan 20.

Last edited:

Orf

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Sep 29, 2020
Venetia, PA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Orphall
Member #

Same here. It will be worth that wait!
I agree. I just wish Ford would live up to what they said they would do. Meaning, people who reserved months after me, with the same build - except for color, are already scheduled while I continue to wait.

And before anyone goes on about allocations and priority codes, mine is code 10 and I am at the top of the list at my dealership, who still has allocations for the first quarter of '22. People after me at my dealership got scheduled in the last round.

Reactions: 6GENBRONCOFAN

Flip17

Rank III

Promoter II

Oct 12, 2021
The South
First Name
Flip
Last Name
Hey Bronc Nation,

I ordered in October, but didn't have a reservation. Already scheduled for build. I think allocations and commodity constraints are the two biggest deciders at what is getting scheduled.

Reactions: Cable Guy

jamtra

Rank V

Advocate III

Nov 5, 2021
First Name
James
Last Name
Travis
Member #

I agree. I just wish Ford would live up to what they said they would do. Meaning, people who reserved months after me, with the same build - except for color, are already scheduled while I continue to wait.

And before anyone goes on about allocations and priority codes, mine is code 10 and I am at the top of the list at my dealership, who still has allocations for the first quarter of '22. People after me at my dealership got scheduled in the last round.
I'm in the same boat as you. A little frustrating but not much I can do but be patient.

okie4570

Rank V

Promoter II

May 21, 2020
Oklahoma
I ordered in October, but didn't have a reservation. Already scheduled for build. I think allocations and commodity constraints are the two biggest deciders at what is getting scheduled.
But what did you order? 4D base is understandable.......2D Badlands with Sasq and you jumped ahead of about 20k people lol.

1Five1 Garage

Rank IV

Super Supporter III

Apr 26, 2021
port saint lucie
First Name
SHAWN
Last Name
PATTEN
Hey Bronc Nation,

I have a 101166** and a 108144** order/reservation number being built nov 29 and dec 6... they were ordered a year apart to the month. if that explains anything... Ford's version of the Squid Games.

jamtra

Rank V

Advocate III

Nov 5, 2021
First Name
James
Last Name
Travis
Member #

There has to be a method to the madness. Parts availability, reservation #, etc.

1Five1 Garage

Rank IV

Super Supporter III

Apr 26, 2021
port saint lucie
First Name
SHAWN
Last Name
PATTEN

I feel your pain. I had a reservation on July 13 @ 10pm (2 hours after they opened it) and just getting built next week (maybe). I have watched the same builds minus color appear on this site. I have even seen a mannequin (minus color) that is the same as mine at a local dealer. lol

Reactions: okie4570

okie4570

Rank V

Promoter II

May 21, 2020
Oklahoma
I feel your pain. I had a reservation on July 13 @ 10pm (2 hours after they opened it) and just getting built next week (maybe). I have watched the same builds minus color appear on this site. I have even seen a mannequin (minus color) that is the same as mine at a local dealer. lol
You're about 20 min earlier than me, hopefully mine will get a vin soon.

Rydfree

Rank VI

Super Supporter III

Sep 1, 2020
Alabama
First Name
Benny
Last Name
Bryant
Member #

Hey Bronc Nation,

1. Parts availability
2. Dealer allocation
3. Dealer stock orders
4. Customer lotto (reservation) number

Reactions: TK1215

John Taylor

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Jun 15, 2021
Petaluma California
First Name
John
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

I have a code 10 too.