Relocating Badlands sticker?? Looking for ideas!

EGBronc
Sep 22, 2022

🐘🐘 RTR 🐘🐘

Sep 22, 2022

I have the Bronco script badges that I will be putting on the fenders but want to relocate the Badlands sticker emblems to somewhere else. Any ideas?? I was thinking on the visors so that when you fold them down it shows through the windshield. Not sure how well they will stick. Any other ideas of where to put them?
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2022

Rank VI

Sep 22, 2022

I have the Bronco script badges that I will be putting on the fenders but want to relocate the Badlands sticker emblems to somewhere else. Any ideas?? I was thinking on the visors so that when you fold them down it shows through the windshield. Not sure how well they will stick. Any other ideas of where to put them?
I was thinking about putting mine on the inside of my tailgate.
2022 | Badlands | Carbonized Grey | 4 Dr | 2.7 L | Lux | Leather Trim | Mod Bumper | Soft Top
Order: 3/4/22 | Build: 9/23 | Arrival: 10/17 | Purchased: 10/18 | Delivered: 12/9/22
68 galaxie, EGBronc

Rank XXXXXXVVVVVIIII

Sep 22, 2022

I was planning to move mine down lower on the fender and putting the scrip above them. My ppf had a hole cut out for the emblem so I had to leave them in the original location. I put the Bronco script under them and it looks pretty good!16638506496022341158738999976220.jpg
Bronco1973, PSUTE

🐘🐘 RTR 🐘🐘

Sep 22, 2022

I like that! I have seen it with the script on top as well, not sure if they moved the badlands down but I didn’t think there was room for it above.

🐘🐘 RTR 🐘🐘

Sep 22, 2022

Has anyone removed theirs? How sticky are they after you remove them. My Sales guy said they are not sticky after removing.

Moab or bust!!!

Sep 22, 2022

Has anyone removed theirs? How sticky are they after you remove them. My Sales guy said they are not sticky after removing.
They are still pretty sticky. In fact, I removed mine from the side and put it on the rear door underneath the horse. Kept it there a couple of days and decided I really didn't like it there.
Now it is stuck on a cabinet door in my garage. It's still plenty sticky.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
mbelding0512, BuckYeah

🐘🐘 RTR 🐘🐘

Sep 22, 2022

They are still pretty sticky. In fact, I removed mine from the side and put it on the rear door underneath the horse. Kept it there a couple of days and decided I really didn't like it there.
Now it is stuck on a cabinet door in my garage. It's still plenty sticky.
Good to know! Thank you! I guess it will be a game time decision of where to put it when it gets here. Hopefully it will be a very good birthday present! ETA is 2 days before my birthday! Another reason for October to be the best month of the year!
Deano Bronc

Rank XXXXXXVVVVVIIII

Sep 22, 2022

you can absolutely take them of and put them back on I removed my passenger side decal because I thought I needed to for the ppf and it stuck right back on no problem. there is definitely not enough room above with out moving it down.
use a heat gun to heat it up before you remove it

Sep 22, 2022

Put one here and one on my water bottle. DCEF7EFF-9EE5-470B-B7E4-DCAE9FF1BF68.jpeg
2022 Big Bend, 4 door, Cactus Grey, on 285/70/17 KO2s
BuckYeah, JNATX

Rank V

Sep 22, 2022

I am thinking of putting them on the window right behind the driver side door(2dr) one on the outside and one on the inside directly behind it. Might due it on the rear window glass lower corner.

Trusted and Carefree

Sep 22, 2022

If you are going to move them, I would suggest a tool box and a beer fridge. The only place I really liked them on the vehicle (other than the factory location) was in the back window of the MIC top.
After much debate (and with a set of gloss black, pre-Cease and Desist era Bronco Depot script emblems in my garage waiting for the truck), I think I am just going to keep my fridge magnets. The new Wildtrak ones look nice against the green.
2023 Wildtrak. "Sometimes you got to get lost, to get found" -J Bronco
EGBronc

Rank VI

Sep 22, 2022

I think rear panel would work. The 4 door model limits where you could probably move it to and still look good. I think you could do a lot with the 2 door model...
213620 (1).jpgtwo-wide_1969-ford-bronco-norra-baja-1000-larry-minor-rod-hall-cn5877-014.jpg

Rank VI

Sep 22, 2022

I might put mine over the Blue Oval if it will cover it up. They’ll get no free advertising from me.
Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top

Rank V

Sep 22, 2022

Check out this idea. I placed mine on the glass and did the scripts on the front fenders.
96DCEE71-809F-416C-86C9-366B85FFFE5B.jpeg
JamYork, Jack D

🐘🐘 RTR 🐘🐘

Sep 22, 2022

Check out this idea. I placed mine on the glass and did the scripts on the front fenders.
View attachment 45089
I like that and I do have the hardtop coming.
Brewster Da Bronco

Rank V

Sep 22, 2022

I like that and I do have the hardtop coming.
I came across the idea after seeing a similar relocation on another forum. With it being so hot here in Texas the removal was a breeze. I kept them on my beer fridge for a bit until finally deciding to relocate to this position. Cheers!

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Sep 22, 2022

Put one on the next Jeep you see in a parking lot
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Jakob1972, Calgecko

Rank V

Sep 22, 2022

Those fender stickers look so cheap. What was Ford thinking? They bring back an iconic vehicle and badge with refrigerator magnets!? I took mine off and stuck them to the back of my window sticker. That will preserve them and they will remain usable.
6B5A4647-F8AE-4D61-89C2-263DAB4AE356.jpeg
"There's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a Bronco" - John Bronco
ried, Steve777468

Rank V

Sep 22, 2022

View attachment 45089
This is what I am thinking. I will put the other one directly behind it on the inside. What running boards are those? I have the Zroadz but I don’t have the Bronco yet.

Rank V

Sep 22, 2022

Put one on the next Jeep you see in a parking lot
The just got β€œBig Bended”! Lol
Rydfree