Recent Texas Off-Rodeo Experience

Bt_ostate
Nov 08, 2021

Rank VI

Nov 08, 2021

Just returned from attending the Texas Off Roadeo in Marble Falls, TX. Absolutely exceeded my expectations in every way. The staff members were terrific and went out of there way to ensure we all had a great time. The facilities, events planned, groups, trails and lay out, etc were terrific.

Provided us with two great meals, live entertainment at dinner, and almost 6 hours of hands on driving Off Road in a new bronco. The trail experience in these vehicles was incredible and what the new bronco can due and conquer was amazing.

Was great to also to get to interact with other bronco enthusiasts from all over the country.

Definitely made me more excited about my new bronco that is being built next week and will go down as one of my favorite things I've gotten to do.

P.S. Staying at the resort which also owns the ranch in which Ford has leased for the Off roadeo site worked out terrificly and was a great location and facility. And the shuttle running us between the resort and site made life very easy getting to and back from the event.

I'd highly recommend the experience to anyone considering it. Was well worth the time and money to me.

Will post more pics tomorrow. Files too large so will have to reformat them so that they will upload here.

Attachments

IceSoldier88, DFW_Bronco
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 08, 2021

Rank VI

Nov 08, 2021

Just returned from attending the Texas Off Roadeo in Marble Falls, TX. Absolutely exceeded my expectations in every way. The staff members were terrific and went out of there way to ensure we all had a great time. The facilities, events planned, groups, trails and lay out, etc were terrific.

Provided us with two great meals, live entertainment at dinner, and almost 6 hours of hands on driving Off Road in a new bronco. The trail experience in these vehicles was incredible and what the new bronco can due and conquer was amazing.

Was great to also to get to interact with other bronco enthusiasts from all over the country.

Definitely made me more excited about my new bronco that is being built next week and will go down as one of my favorite things I've gotten to do.

P.S. Staying at the resort which also owns the ranch in which Ford has leased for the Off roadeo site worked out terrificly and was a great location and facility. And the shuttle running us between the resort and site made life very easy getting to and back from the event.

I'd highly recommend the experience to anyone considering it. Was well worth the time and money to me.

Will post more pics tomorrow. Files too large so will have to reformat them so that they will upload here.
Thanks for sharing!!

The team does a great job down there.
Bronco Nation Member #0000
Instagram: bdawson24
yeti1

Rank III

Nov 08, 2021

I plan on doing doing the Texas event early next year. I am excited about doing it, especially driving their bronco with no worries. Thanks for sharing.
Wildtrak, HOSS 3.0, Race Red, 4 DR, Lux, Leather, Tow, Mod Bumper, MIC Top, Res 7/1/21, Order Confirmed 10/18/21