Recap: Great Meet-Up in Alpharetta, GA!

jparker
Jun 08, 2021

Jun 08, 2021

Monday, we had an awesome meet up with the 2021 Bronco in Alpharetta, GA, our first event in Georgia! It was super cool to see the massive turn out and id estimate we had 300-400 people come through while we were there. From people I've talked to on the forums and social media, to people who were hearing about Bronco Nation for the first time, it was a pleasure to meet all of you. I want to give a big shoutout to

Also want to say thank you to @nic for letting us take him and his awesome family to ice cream in the new Bronco! One of my favorite parts of my job is being able to interact with members and Nic was no exception. Did you stop by the event yesterday? If so, let us know what you thought and drop your pics down below! Can't wait to see more of you at the upcoming events.

Attachments

@jordanfrombn on Instagram
David, Laura
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 08, 2021

Looking for rocks!

Jun 08, 2021

Monday, we had an awesome meet up with the 2021 Bronco in Alpharetta, GA, our first event in Georgia! It was super cool to see the massive turn out and id estimate we had 300-400 people come through while we were there. From people I've talked to on the forums and social media, to people who were hearing about Bronco Nation for the first time, it was a pleasure to meet all of you. I want to give a big shoutout to

Also want to say thank you to @nic for letting us take him and his awesome family to ice cream in the new Bronco! One of my favorite parts of my job is being able to interact with members and Nic was no exception. Did you stop by the event yesterday? If so, let us know what you thought and drop your pics down below! Can't wait to see more of you at the upcoming events.
Looks like a great event.
@nic - great picture of the family. So did the kids like the ice cream or the Bronco better?:)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Laura, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Jun 08, 2021

Super thankful to the whole BN crew for a totally undeserved opportunity. Special shout out to @jparker and @Laura for helping coordinate the ice cream and ride. Jordan was so hospitable and great with the kids. (I think they actually liked the Bronco ride more than then ice cream).

It was also nice to meet other BN members (@Hobgoblin and Chris). Looking forward to more events in the future (with our broncos ).
[O- 725 -O]
jparker, Laura

Rank VI

Jun 08, 2021

Nic it was great meeting you and your family! Your boys are going to love the Bronco. Look forward to future meet-ups. Thanks to @Laura and @jparker for a great event.
nic, Laura