Champion I

Sep 1, 2021
Milford, NJ 08848
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Bradley
Member #

I'm more interested in the floor protection. Looks like they keep the access to the steel loops which I don't believe I've seen from the other available options at this point.

Bt_ostate

Rank V

Champion I

Jul 13, 2020
Oklahoma, USA
First Name
Brooks
Last Name
Thomas
Member #

I've had these installed for months.

Mabett Back Seat Cover Protector for Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 with Velcro Split Dog Seat Liner (4 Pieces-with Folding Lip) https://a.co/d/f60fFqk

1Five1 Garage

Rank V

Promoter II

Apr 26, 2021
port saint lucie
First Name
SHAWN
Last Name
PATTEN

Chaos

Rank V

Don't delete

Feb 9, 2021
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Wiersema

we just got them and they are awesome for Diesel. He doesn't slip or fall like he did with the carpet.

4 Door Bronco
Mabett Back Seat Cover Protector

Mabett Cargo Liner

2 Door Bronco Version Available
Mabett Back Seat Cover Protector

Mabett Cargo Liner
Nice job guys. I picked up the seat backs quite a long time ago, aired them out and straightened then in the sun. Bronco is finally built. My dogs will not be going in the new bronco, they ride in the 95 and the 4runner.
I like the cargo liner and idea of being able to cut the area for hoop access, but for me I prefer liners that can hold a fair amount of water.... On the 95 bronco my full lipped liner saved the carpet dozens of times from leaking coolers, wetsuits, waders, duck decoys, etc.
I can tell you nothing is worse than a leaking cooler full of fish and lovely fish juice all of the carpet..... Oh and yeah my Labs slide on the carpet on the 4runner. I actually, put extra surf traction (sticky back eva) down of places they like to stand.

Reactions: 1Five1 Garage

1Five1 Garage

Rank V

Promoter II

Apr 26, 2021
port saint lucie
First Name
SHAWN
Last Name
PATTEN
Nice job guys. I picked up the seat backs quite a long time ago, aired them out and straightened then in the sun. Bronco is finally built. My dogs will not be going in the new bronco, they ride in the 95 and the 4runner.
I like the cargo liner and idea of being able to cut the area for hoop access, but for me I prefer liners that can hold a fair amount of water.... On the 95 bronco my full lipped liner saved the carpet dozens of times from leaking coolers, wetsuits, waders, duck decoys, etc.
I can tell you nothing is worse than a leaking cooler full of fish and lovely fish juice all of the carpet..... Oh and yeah my Labs slide on the carpet on the 4runner. I actually, put extra surf traction (sticky back eva) down of places they like to stand.
That’s cool. While we have a 4Runner Diesel rides in, he loves his Bronco more. He knows which one to go to. Lol. He knows it’s his.

Reactions: SlashRacer

73chesney

Rank V

Don't delete

Apr 30, 2021
Slinger, Wisconsin, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Chesney
I'm more interested in the floor protection. Looks like they keep the access to the steel loops which I don't believe I've seen from the other available options at this point.
My only complaint on my Ford liners is that the tie downs are not accessible. It looks like these are not accessible either. I saw a gray carpet version that has the loops exposed but I didn't like the overall look. How's a new Bronco owner supposed to hold down gear with a liner? hmmm

Reactions: EvlNvrDys

1Five1 Garage

Rank V

Promoter II

Apr 26, 2021
port saint lucie
First Name
SHAWN
Last Name
PATTEN
My only complaint on my Ford liners is that the tie downs are not accessible. It looks like these are not accessible either. I saw a gray carpet version that has the loops exposed but I didn't like the overall look. How's a new Bronco owner supposed to hold down gear with a liner? hmmm
With the Mabett ones you have the option to cut the openings to allow the access to the hooks when needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

EvlNvrDys

Rank VI

Champion I

Sep 1, 2021
Milford, NJ 08848
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Bradley
Member #

Like this. I bought a rear liner from Amazon and took a razor blade to it :)

20220619_104616.jpg