Rarest 21 Bronco

TitsLaRue
Jun 05, 2021

Rank VI

Jun 05, 2021

I know we are all working off of a lot of assumptions and really do not have access to Ford's order and production information, but having said all of that....

If Ford produced 50k Broncos during the rest of the calendar year (enlighten us if it will be lower or higher, total guess based off of past Ranger production) AND 7k of those were the FEs, what do you think would be the Trim package least produced and which options would make it even rarer?

Would it be the FE's? Base or OB? Any really cool options that no one would order but you?

Let's hear it.
Tits
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 05, 2021

Rank V

Jun 05, 2021

Mitchell gives some info on the model, motor and options that were ordered.
https://youtu.be/oZhL24RLtWU
4 dr Badlands, Black, MIC, Lux, 2.7L, Tow, Leather (2022, Scheduled 2/7/22) Built 3/22/22. Delivered 5/8/22

Lubbock, TX
TitsLaRue, Boogeyman1

Rank II

Jun 05, 2021

Informative video, thanks for sharing.
G.O.A.T.

Rank VI

Jun 05, 2021

Very good info. Thanks for sharing. It was very informative but it still leaves questions unanswered. What was ordered and what will be built are two different things.
With everything that we know and are seeing what will be rare?
Anything with a hard top?
Six cylinder engine?
That is what I was driving at. A projection of what will end up being rare, not what the orders are. So many trim levels share parts that might be constrained (modular front bumper/hard top/transmission and or engine choice)
Keep cool, Tits
cjduncan

Rank II

Jun 05, 2021

Very good info. Thanks for sharing. It was very informative but it still leaves questions unanswered. What was ordered and what will be built are two different things.
With everything that we know and are seeing what will be rare?
Anything with a hard top?
Six cylinder engine?
That is what I was driving at. A projection of what will end up being rare, not what the orders are. So many trim levels share parts that might be constrained (modular front bumper/hard top/transmission and or engine choice)
Keep cool, Tits
I assume the WT would be kinda rare because everyone who made a reservation for them got screwed over
TitsLaRue

Rank VI

Jun 06, 2021

If I recall correctly, Big Bend may have been there rarest model on the B6G survey.
No time to look it up at the moment...
Day 1 res first 3 hours, Feb 6th order; May 25th? scheduled for build, July 15th Build date, Dirt Mountain 2.5 months, delivered into my loving hands Oct. 8th
TitsLaRue

Rank 0

Jun 06, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing our video! We really appreciate you!
Deano Bronc, cjduncan

Standing Grumpy Face

Jun 06, 2021

Would be cool if there was some way to check eventually. Model ordered, colors and options. I remember there was a guy who could check all of this with Wranglers. It was amazing how many 1:1 actually existed. There was one color that they started at the end of the 2005 model year and went into the next model year for a month. In that color there were only 50 some Unlimiteds ever made. Break that down by trim levels and you have some pretty rare vehicles.
TitsLaRue

Rank 0

Jun 06, 2021

If I recall correctly, Big Bend may have been there rarest model on the B6G survey.
No time to look it up at the moment...
ive got a 6.21 build date on a big bend....soft top

Home, home on the range

Jun 06, 2021

If I remember correctly Black was one color that few people ordered, but don't have any ideas on trim. Manual transmission was another item that was less seen than automatic. This is based on info I've seen here and 6g so take it as second hand knowledge and put no faith in it whatsoever.
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
TitsLaRue

Rank VI

Jun 06, 2021

Currently the least picked options in the B6G Survey. You would order:
2dr
Big Bend
Standard suspension
4cyl
Manual
Iconic Silver
No Mid

Tow or rear locker options were not in the survey.

My opinion, that would be a foolish order, just get the Base if you are not doing Mid & locker on a Big Bend.
Day 1 res first 3 hours, Feb 6th order; May 25th? scheduled for build, July 15th Build date, Dirt Mountain 2.5 months, delivered into my loving hands Oct. 8th
Deano Bronc, TitsLaRue