Rank III

Promoter III

May 27, 2021
Mid South
First Name
Tits
Last Name
LaRue
I know we are all working off of a lot of assumptions and really do not have access to Ford's order and production information, but having said all of that....

If Ford produced 50k Broncos during the rest of the calendar year (enlighten us if it will be lower or higher, total guess based off of past Ranger production) AND 7k of those were the FEs, what do you think would be the Trim package least produced and which options would make it even rarer?

Would it be the FE's? Base or OB? Any really cool options that no one would order but you?

Let's hear it.
Tits

TitsLaRue

Rank III

Promoter III

May 27, 2021
Mid South
First Name
Tits
Last Name
LaRue
Mitchell gives some info on the model, motor and options that were ordered.
Very good info. Thanks for sharing. It was very informative but it still leaves questions unanswered. What was ordered and what will be built are two different things.
With everything that we know and are seeing what will be rare?
Anything with a hard top?
Six cylinder engine?
That is what I was driving at. A projection of what will end up being rare, not what the orders are. So many trim levels share parts that might be constrained (modular front bumper/hard top/transmission and or engine choice)
Keep cool, Tits

Reactions: cjduncan

Anthonyb731

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jun 1, 2021
New Jersey
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Bassi
Very good info. Thanks for sharing. It was very informative but it still leaves questions unanswered. What was ordered and what will be built are two different things.
With everything that we know and are seeing what will be rare?
Anything with a hard top?
Six cylinder engine?
That is what I was driving at. A projection of what will end up being rare, not what the orders are. So many trim levels share parts that might be constrained (modular front bumper/hard top/transmission and or engine choice)
Keep cool, Tits
I assume the WT would be kinda rare because everyone who made a reservation for them got screwed over

Reactions: TitsLaRue

Garemlin

Rank VI

Champion III

May 20, 2020
Clayton, Delaware, DE, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Walt
Member #

Would be cool if there was some way to check eventually. Model ordered, colors and options. I remember there was a guy who could check all of this with Wranglers. It was amazing how many 1:1 actually existed. There was one color that they started at the end of the 2005 model year and went into the next model year for a month. In that color there were only 50 some Unlimiteds ever made. Break that down by trim levels and you have some pretty rare vehicles.

Sdakotabronco

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2020
Sioux Falls, SD, USA
First Name
Linda
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

If I remember correctly Black was one color that few people ordered, but don't have any ideas on trim. Manual transmission was another item that was less seen than automatic. This is based on info I've seen here and 6g so take it as second hand knowledge and put no faith in it whatsoever.

HoosierDaddy

Rank V

Supporter II

May 21, 2020
Northwest Indiana, IN, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Watson
Member #

Currently the least picked options in the B6G Survey. You would order:
2dr
Big Bend
Standard suspension
4cyl
Manual
Iconic Silver
No Mid

Tow or rear locker options were not in the survey.

My opinion, that would be a foolish order, just get the Base if you are not doing Mid & locker on a Big Bend.