Raptor to Bronco?

MG21
May 24, 2022

Rank 0

May 24, 2022

Hi! Not sure if this is the right page or not but thought I'd get some opinions.

Currently drive a 2020 Raptor. Love the truck! We moved to SC from CO and the sheer size if the truck was always an issue but now with a lot of windy country roads its even more of an issue and not as enjoyable.

I have a 5 and 2 yr old wife and dog. We do some short weekend trips here and there and maybe 3 long full day or 2 trips. The truck works great for those, but aside from that other than when I need somethign large, i dont use it as a truck.

Finally saw a Bronco up close in town the other day adn I was drooling pretty hard. I know I can get atleast what I paid for my Raptor if not more when I bought it in April 2020 when the world was ending. I always thought of it as a 2-3 yr vehicle till family dictates otherwise. Its been offroad maybe twice LOL.

Curious if anyone has made this switch and if it would be a bad choice family wise. Not sure if I would make it the family truckster or not but open to possibilities.

Thanks
Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2022

Rank VI

May 24, 2022

Hi! Not sure if this is the right page or not but thought I'd get some opinions.

Currently drive a 2020 Raptor. Love the truck! We moved to SC from CO and the sheer size if the truck was always an issue but now with a lot of windy country roads its even more of an issue and not as enjoyable.

I have a 5 and 2 yr old wife and dog. We do some short weekend trips here and there and maybe 3 long full day or 2 trips. The truck works great for those, but aside from that other than when I need somethign large, i dont use it as a truck.

Finally saw a Bronco up close in town the other day adn I was drooling pretty hard. I know I can get atleast what I paid for my Raptor if not more when I bought it in April 2020 when the world was ending. I always thought of it as a 2-3 yr vehicle till family dictates otherwise. Its been offroad maybe twice LOL.

Curious if anyone has made this switch and if it would be a bad choice family wise. Not sure if I would make it the family truckster or not but open to possibilities.

Thanks

Did you know there is a Bronco Raptor? All of the ones being built now are going to customers that ordered in 2021 and got rolled over to 2022 and were allocated via a lottery system. But, depending on how long you're willing to wait, they will be opened up to ordering or dealers will start getting their own stock at some point. Thought it will be at very high ADM's.
Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top

Rank 0

May 24, 2022

Did you know there is a Bronco Raptor? All of the ones being built now are going to customers that ordered in 2021 and got rolled over to 2022 and were allocated via a lottery system. But, depending on how long you're willing to wait, they will be opened up to ordering or dealers will start getting their own stock at some point. Thought it will be at very high ADM's.

Yeah I am in no rush. I actually see quite a few on Auto Trader in my area as well.