Rapid red badlands

Clanderson89
Jan 23, 2021

Full send Jake

Jan 23, 2021

Has anyone had trouble putting in a order for a bronco sport rapid red badlands edition? In Illinois, had my reservation since end of august for red big bend, than my reservation was cancelled in the end of October by an unknown party, 100 dollar deposit is still in there, I didn't notice all of this till end of November when I wanted to switch my order to badlands, still waiting to actually place my order, which my dealership says I can't yet because of the color I want, just wondering if this is bull or any one else running into the same problem.
Commodore
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2021

Rank VI

Jan 23, 2021

I don’t know if there is a backlog. Could be you’re gonna get a MY22 Bronco Sport due to your later order. RR might not be a MY22 color....

Full send Jake

Jan 23, 2021

I don’t know if there is a backlog. Could be you’re gonna get a MY22 Bronco Sport due to your later order. RR might not be a MY22 color....
If even my reservation deposit is still with ford? When my order was canceled I never got a refund so it should be still holding my spot from August but I am not sure
Commodore

Rank VI

Jan 23, 2021

Ford transfers the deposit to dealers after some time. Complain to Ford...

Rank 0

Jan 23, 2021

The dealership should have the deposit. You would have to go to them for the refund.
Commodore

Rank V

Jan 24, 2021

Rapid Red has been available to order since October 22. However, a few weeks ago Ford blocked orders for Badlands with Badlands package. That could be the reason. You might ask them to try again, or find a more interested dealer.

Good luck!
Commodore