New parts and accessories testing

Garemlin
Mar 18, 2022

Standing Grumpy Face

Mar 18, 2022

Some of you may know I run a Bronco parts buy/sell/trade group on Facebook.

Bronco 2021+ Parts Only Marketplace - Buy, Sell, Trade

Well I have had a few vendors reach out to me asking if I would be willing to test out new parts and offer feedback.

I don't have my Bronco yet so I can't really offer any feedback. Anyone close to me in central Delaware willing to test out some new products??? You will get to keep the parts obviously. The only thing I ask is that you write up a quick review with your opinions on the quality as will as fit. And if you don't want to keep the products you can pass them on to another owner for their opinion and review.
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2022

No Ragerts

Mar 18, 2022

Some of you may know I run a Bronco parts buy/sell/trade group on Facebook.

Bronco 2021+ Parts Only Marketplace - Buy, Sell, Trade

Well I have had a few vendors reach out to me asking if I would be willing to test out new parts and offer feedback.

I don't have my Bronco yet so I can't really offer any feedback. Anyone close to me in central Delaware willing to test out some new products??? You will get to keep the parts obviously. The only thing I ask is that you write up a quick review with your opinions on the quality as will as fit. And if you don't want to keep the products you can pass them on to another owner for their opinion and review.
Very cool - I had no idea because I don’t visit FaceTube frequently but just joined the group.

Happy to demo gear & provide feedback if you are will to ship to NY.
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Garemlin

Mar 18, 2022

I’m just outside DC, and hoping to have mine in early May. More than willing to help out if you can’t find anyone closer.
2022 Big Bend, 4 door, Cactus Grey, on 285/70/17 KO2s
Garemlin