Question regarding polishing my Bronco

addbettis
Feb 16, 2022

Rank 0

Feb 16, 2022

I just got a photo of my Bronco, and I noticed a few features are MIC and don't match the grille very well. Has anyone looked into detailing these parts and putting a polish on them?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2022

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 16, 2022

I just got a photo of my Bronco, and I noticed a few features are MIC and don't match the grille very well. Has anyone looked into detailing these parts and putting a polish on them?

I'm a little confused what you are asking. The only thing on your build that is MIC is your fender flares. Are you wanting to make them more shiny to match the grille???

Edit: I guess you are also referring to the mirrors and door handles too.

There is not going to be anything really permanent option other than wrapping and painting to match the grille. And both are not easy to do since these parts are textured.

Option #1 would be buy black painted mirrors, flares and door handles from a black Outer Banks.

Option #2 get the grille painted to match the rest of the MIC bits. This would most definitely be the cheaper option.

Rank 0

Feb 16, 2022

I'm a little confused what you are asking. The only thing on your build that is MIC is your fender flares. Are you wanting to make them more shiny to match the grille???

The mirrors, door handles, and the tie down hooks.

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 16, 2022

The mirrors, door handles, and the tie down hooks.

See my post one back from your last post.
addbettis

Rank VI

Feb 16, 2022

Paint/wrap the grille or get one from a badlands? IMO the gloss black grill looks… outta place on that sweet carb grey!
2021 badlands, 2.3, MT, rapid red, soft top

Life is a Highway

Feb 16, 2022

Paint/wrap the grille or get one from a badlands? IMO the gloss black grill looks… outta place on that sweet carb grey!
The high gloss black grill and rims is one of the unique traits of the WT. either wrap them or have the grill wrapped or painted to be closer in color. It won’t be an exact match. Easiest would be to change out the grill but it still won’t be an exact match

Rank VI

Feb 16, 2022

The high gloss black grill and rims is one of the unique traits of the WT. either wrap them or have the grill wrapped or painted to be closer in color. It won’t be an exact match. Easiest would be to change out the grill but it still won’t be an exact match
Good point, didn’t think about the wheels. Decisions… decisions….
2021 badlands, 2.3, MT, rapid red, soft top

Moab or bust!!!

Feb 16, 2022

Here is a place that sells painted mirror caps and door handles. Expensive but it is an option.
https://shop.bfntruckshop.com/shop/ols/categories/2021-ford-bronco
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Orf, addbettis