2 Year / 25,000 Mile Review Of My Bronco

B MIller
Feb 10, 2024

Northwest Bronco

Feb 10, 2024

Hello Everyone,

Thought I'd share my thoughts on the Bronco after 2 years and 25,000 miles. These are the pro's and con's I've found with my Bronco. Enjoy!
Northwest Bronco Channel
Adrenalin, Jakob1972

Rank V

Feb 10, 2024

nice review. Good to see people are still happy with the bronco years later
Jakob1972, B MIller

Rank VI

Feb 10, 2024

Two years, three months and 35k miles later and I’m totally happy with my 2021, 2 door WT.
Nminus1, Jakob1972

KCsBronco

Feb 10, 2024

Thank you for posting this Bronco review - Nice video!!

Cheers
Jakob1972, B MIller

Northwest Bronco

Feb 10, 2024

Thank you for posting this Bronco review - Nice video!!

Cheers

Very welcome. Thank you!
Northwest Bronco Channel

Life is a Highway

Feb 10, 2024

Great review! Nice to see that the “big” issues that you have had are the, annoying, little ones!
Jakob1972, Sven

Northwest Bronco

Feb 10, 2024

Great review! Nice to see that the “big” issues that you have had are the, annoying, little ones!

Very true. Too many warning notifications. I prefer a quiet ride!
Northwest Bronco Channel
Adrenalin, TK1215

KCsBronco

Feb 10, 2024

Yeah, IMO Ford way over worked Bronco's display alerts, but after 8mths & 8k miles I guess I just ignore most and routinely press several buttons with every startup. Hope future updates will polish & lighten-up on some of this stuff.

We luv our Wildtrak, but I do wish Ford would put BFG KO2s on their Sasquatch models like they have on their Raptors. We understand the Goodyears Territories are soft & light weight, providing acceleration & nice highway rides. But, as B Miller mentioned they throw rocks like crazy, and they're not very durable aired down on our rocky Colorado trails.

Please don't misunderstand, we really do luv our Bronco. It's fun to drive both highways on long trips, and very capable on our Colorado mtn trails. Ford's mod-friendly designs enable us garage wrench turners easy access to personalize our Broncos for our specific 'needs'. We offer suggestions to make a good vehicle only better..

Cheers
Deano Bronc, Sven

I want to go back!

Feb 10, 2024

Don’t be afraid of Forscan and get rid of your double honk. When setting it up for the first time, you can make a backup of your configuration and return it to stock at any time.
Deano Bronc, B MIller

Northwest Bronco

Feb 10, 2024

Don’t be afraid of Forscan and get rid of your double honk. When setting it up for the first time, you can make a backup of your configuration and return it to stock at any time.

Thank you for the advice. I'll be doing that ASAP!
Northwest Bronco Channel
Nminus1

Rank II

Feb 10, 2024

11 months & 25k I’m still in love with mine.🍻
Jakob1972, B MIller

Rank IV

Feb 10, 2024

Great review. Thanks for sharing
B MIller

Northwest Bronco

Feb 11, 2024

Yeah, IMO Ford way over worked Bronco's display alerts, but after 8mths & 8k miles I guess I just ignore most and routinely press several buttons with every startup. Hope future updates will polish & lighten-up on some of this stuff.

We luv our Wildtrak, but I do wish Ford would put BFG KO2s on their Sasquatch models like they have on their Raptors. We understand the Goodyears Territories are soft & light weight, providing acceleration & nice highway rides. But, as B Miller mentioned they throw rocks like crazy, and they're not very durable aired down on our rocky Colorado trails.

Please don't misunderstand, we really do luv our Bronco. It's fun to drive both highways on long trips, and very capable on our Colorado mtn trails. Ford's mod-friendly designs enable us garage wrench turners easy access to personalize our Broncos for our specific 'needs'. We offer suggestions to make a good vehicle only better..

Cheers

Agree with everything in your comments!
Northwest Bronco Channel
Kenneth

KCsBronco

Feb 11, 2024

We run studded snow tires in winter and may get one more wheeling season on these Goodyears. Plan to then mount BFGs or Nittos on Methods wheels..

Cheers
Deano Bronc, Jakob1972

Rank IV

Feb 12, 2024

I do find the volume notification a bit obtrusive but I like it when when the windows are down (or the top is off) and the ambient noise can drown out when the speakers are being over-driven. It's nice to know the number of the volume setting where the amplifier starts to clip. 18 is where I find the max volume to be. That said, it should be a bar graph with numbers on the bottom of the screen.

As far as the rest notifications, with a Black Diamond, I probably don't have as many things to be notified of compared to higher trims. And I have the vehicle connectivity completely turned off. And I have the crash alert at the lowest setting.

But I'd have paid for tech delete option that takes all the electronics out and makes a cubby hole where the screen goes.

I enjoy your videos, thanks for the content.
Deano Bronc, Jakob1972

Gladesmen

Feb 13, 2024

I actually don’t mind the Goodyears they have faired well for 26,000 miles in the last 15 months. They throw rocks but I haven’t notice that it throws more than any other MT tire I have had and I live down a dirt/gravel road. That said maybe my rocks are the right size to not be picked up. But I can say they hold rocks for a long time before ejecting them usually 10+ miles down the paved road. They ride smooth as butter on pavement as well. I do think I will be replacing them with some Falken Wild peaks when the time comes. As far as the bronco goes my only complaint is the large gap between the middle seat hard top and the sports bar where it should seal, it’s about an 1/16 to 1/8 inch. Other than that I love the thing
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Deano Bronc, 615_Bronco

KCsBronco

Feb 13, 2024

I actually don’t mind the Goodyears they have faired well for 26,000 miles in the last 15 months. They throw rocks but I haven’t notice that it throws more than any other MT tire I have had and I live down a dirt/gravel road. That said maybe my rocks are the right size to not be picked up. But I can say they hold rocks for a long time before ejecting them usually 10+ miles down the paved road. They ride smooth as butter on pavement as well. I do think I will be replacing them with some Falken Wild peaks when the time comes. As far as the bronco goes my only complaint is the large gap between the middle seat hard top and the sports bar where it should seal, it’s about an 1/16 to 1/8 inch. Other than that I love the thing

There's alot to like 'bout those WildPeaks. Their new A/T4W looks to be another Falken winner with several available load ranges & sporting high mileage warranties. BF Goodrich's new KO3s are slowly becoming available. Goodyear's expected to roll a new DuraTrac soon too.

With all these new AT meats coming out, we can at least hope their pricing will become a little more competitive..

Cheers
B MIller, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Feb 13, 2024

Hey Brian. I’ve been following you and subscribed for awhile now. I really enjoy the trips you share with everyone. I like that you are a minimalist in regards to outfitting the Bronco and your gear. I can appreciate everyone personalizing the Bronco, but some seem to bolt on everything possible, with no intention of using them. Keep up the great work and content.
Deano Bronc, Jakob1972

Northwest Bronco

Feb 13, 2024

Hey Brian. I’ve been following you and subscribed for awhile now. I really enjoy the trips you share with everyone. I like that you are a minimalist in regards to outfitting the Bronco and your gear. I can appreciate everyone personalizing the Bronco, but some seem to bolt on everything possible, with no intention of using them. Keep up the great work and content.

Thank you so much. I'm happy to hear you enjoy my adventure videos. I'll be doing a video this year on the minimalist set up. Take care now!
Northwest Bronco Channel
Deano Bronc, Jakob1972

Life is a Highway

Feb 13, 2024

Excellent point. I try to only add items on that I will use. I do realize that there will be items that I will need to add on as I push closer to Nag being a single use vehicle.
Deano Bronc, Jakob1972