The little Things.

Lots O Fords
Jan 18, 2024

Rank IV

Jan 18, 2024

As I add stuff and modify I have come up with a couple little simple handy items for my Bronco.
I am wondering what others have found to just make things a little easier. These are things I use with other vehicles too.
These in expensive yet handy tie downs. I add a couple to a seat bracket last weekend. Or the Velcro Wrap Straps that fit snugly to the roll bar.

Laura, BuckYeah

I want to go back!

Jan 18, 2024

The cheapest upgrade that I’ve made to my Bronco that has had the biggest impact is the IAG soft top struts. No other aftermarket accessory gets as much use as they do.

https://iagoffroad.com/iag-performa...em-for-2021-2022-ford-bronco-4-door-soft-top/
deaconagent, Laura

Life is a Highway

Jan 18, 2024

IAG interior dome light kit. Still my best add on
Pharmaboy, Laura

Rank VI

Jan 18, 2024

My favorite add on was without a doubt the under the hood lifting struts! I can't remember where I bought them, but they are everywhere!
Laura, BuckYeah

Gladesmen

Jan 18, 2024

Best mod for me is the 4 way tire inflator/deflator from Morrflate and my Trickflate air compressor. Once I add the Anderson connectors for the compressor, I won't mind not being able to get hood struts for my Bronco. https://powerwerx.com/anderson-sb-c...irYA2moBXtHkS-AvN288ZGSbYcsdfaFQaArAOEALw_wcB
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Laura, BuckYeah

Rank IV

Jan 18, 2024

As I add stuff and modify I have come up with a couple little simple handy items for my Bronco.
I am wondering what others have found to just make things a little easier. These are things I use with other vehicles too.
These in expensive yet handy tie downs. I add a couple to a seat bracket last weekend. Or the Velcro Wrap Straps that fit snugly to the roll bar.

My FAV "cheap little thing" SUN VISOR WARNING OVERLAYS

https://www.stickerfab.com/products/sun-visor-warning-overlays-2021-bronco-sport

I cant stand those bright yellow stickers!
Laura, BuckYeah

Rank II

Jan 24, 2024

My FAV "cheap little thing" SUN VISOR WARNING OVERLAYS

https://www.stickerfab.com/products/sun-visor-warning-overlays-2021-bronco-sport

I cant stand those bright yellow stickers!

Same here, I got those and they are great!
2023 Bronco OBX 4 Door, 2.7L, Eruption Green Metallic, MIC Hart top, Leather Trim Vinyl Roast/Black Seats, Lux & Towing

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Jan 24, 2024

Cool idea for a thread! I added velcro straps to retain the rear seat belts to the roll bar. They keep them from slapping the bar in the wind while driving.

Velcro-Seatbelt-Tiedown.jpg
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
deaconagent, Laura

Mako M35

Jan 24, 2024

my most functional cheap add on. it really sends bugs and small rocks over the top. It makes the windshield washer fluid swirl all over at speed so you can really see how well it works. It also looks good I think

IAG Performance Iag I-Line Lighted Led Hood Deflector Black 2021+ Ford Bronco (2021-2024 Ford Bronco) - IAG-BDY-F3118

1706111319277.png
Laura, Sven

Rank IV

Jan 24, 2024

Cool idea for a thread! I added velcro straps to retain the rear seat belts to the roll bar. They keep them from slapping the bar in the wind while driving.

I use a bunch of Velcro straps and clips on all my vehicles. So many uses.
BuckYeah, Sven

Life is a Highway

Jan 24, 2024

Hey Chris, what is your removal/storage solution for your top?

Jan 24, 2024

@TK12155 It’s elegantly simple! I just remove the bolts and drive really fast out of my parking space. 🤪
IMG_1341.jpeg
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Jakob1972, Deano Bronc

Mako M35

Jan 24, 2024

@TK12155 It’s elegantly simple! I just remove the bolts and drive really fast out of my parking space. 🤪
IMG_1341.jpeg

broke them pegs off early... lol ..love it
Jakob1972, Deano Bronc

Jan 24, 2024

broke them pegs off early... lol ..love it

Yours came with PEGS? 🤣

That was a constraint item!
Jakob1972, Gregg Hill

Mako M35

Jan 25, 2024

Yours came with PEGS? 🤣

That was a constraint item!

they really are problematic on the set but on the plus side , my bolt holes always line up
Sven, BuckYeah

Rank V

Jan 25, 2024

I added struts for the hood so I don't need to use the prop rod. That's probably pretty frivolous, but at least it's not in the way.

I also swapped out the giant whip antenna for a little 2.5" stubby.

I added a tray for the center console and a divider or the glove compartment.

I added these little (over-priced) covers that cover the wiring on the rear-window defroster. Good insurance against damage, especially when loading up the back with stuff.

I got this foot platform that connects to the door latch. It provides a foothold that is useful when needing to get to the roof, either for washing/cleaning or putting something on the roof rack.
BuckYeah

Rank V

Jan 25, 2024

Were you parked next to Fred G. Sanford? 😁
Unicorn, TK1215

Slickrock withdraws

Jan 30, 2024

Mabett rain guards for the win here. Now I can have the windows partially open in the rain without getting soaked.
2 Dr BL MGV High 2.3 Auto SAS MIC Tow....
7/13/20 res 1/21/21 order
Got my VIN 9/30.....Build week 11/15 Delivered 1/14/22
Lots O Fords

Bucephalus

Mar 05, 2024

The cheapest upgrade that I’ve made to my Bronco that has had the biggest impact is the IAG soft top struts. No other aftermarket accessory gets as much use as they do.

https://iagoffroad.com/iag-performa...em-for-2021-2022-ford-bronco-4-door-soft-top/

Glad to hear you like them. I just ordered a set yesterday & figured they'd be a huge quality of life improvement for using the rear space.
JoergH, TechnicalDisaster