Advocate II

Jun 13, 2020
Warsaw, IN, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Butcher
Member #

Hello Bronco Family. Yesterday was one awesome day. I was able to spend the day off roading in the new Bronco and I proposed to Emily Airgood while we were on the trail. What an awesome experience. She was so surprised and caught off guard. It was amazing. We stayed at the Horseshoe Bay Resort and I highly recommend going there for any vacation or if you are headed to the Bronco Off Roadeo. The guides for the Off-Roadeo were great and even helped with the logistics of the proposal on the trail. We ended the evening at the Steiner Ranch Steakhouse for some of the best stakes we have ever had.

Josh Butcher
Warsaw, IN

837F9DFF-68E5-4A68-99F5-A6F3F7F66CA2.jpeg
E7C38B1F-88A3-4CDE-B01B-5D5851E675AA.jpeg
2D679E53-347E-47E8-9994-7741356B51CF.jpeg

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Hello Bronco Family. Yesterday was one awesome day. I was able to spend the day off roading in the new Bronco and I proposed to Emily Airgood while we were on the trail. What an awesome experience. She was so surprised and caught off guard. It was amazing. We stayed at the Horseshoe Bay Resort and I highly recommend going there for any vacation or if you are headed to the Bronco Off Roadeo. The guides for the Off-Roadeo were great and even helped with the logistics of the proposal on the trail. We ended the evening at the Steiner Ranch Steakhouse for some of the best stakes we have ever had.

Josh Butcher
Warsaw, IN
Congratulations! So which is coming first, your new Bronco or the Wedding? :LOL:
Great to see there will be another Gen6 in the area. I'm living in Winona Lake and I've already seen quite a few of them around town.

66Ford69

Rank III

Advocate II

Jun 13, 2020
Warsaw, IN, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Butcher
Member #

Congratulations! So which is coming first, your new Bronco or the Wedding? :LOL:
Great to see there will be another Gen6 in the area. I'm living in Winona Lake and I've already seen quite a few of them around town.
Most likely the wedding lol. We ordered both a Sport Badlands and a four door Badlands at release. Emily got her Sport around 3 months ago and I’m waiting on a build date still. I converted to a ‘22 in eruption Green. She lovers hers. My parents have a 4 door Big Bend and they are enjoying it as well.
Hope to run into you at an event. I plan to host one this summer and I will post it on here with the other events once I have the plans finalized.

agenericguy

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 16, 2021
First Name
Guy
Last Name
Meyer
Member #

Congrats! We were there that day. You can see my wife and I eating lunch in the background

Supporter III

Jun 11, 2021
Dearborn, Mi
First Name
FordMotor
Last Name
Company

Josh Butcher
Warsaw, IN

View attachment 31770View attachment 31771View attachment 31772
Congratulations! Cheers to a lifetime of adventure!

Reactions: Deano Bronc