Pricing available

rdeforge
Jul 15, 2020

Rank 0

Jul 15, 2020

At dealership level, we are able to build the Sport and get MSRP, Invoice, and A/Z Plan pricing now. Only about $1,000-$1,200 margin between MSRP and Dealer Invoice. Outer Banks version is compatible with Badlands, so depends if you want one that is more of a 'get around town' vehicle, the Outerbanks with the 1.5L Eco, or the Badlands with the 2.0L, and more off-road capable. Big Bend comes in about $2,000 les, and the First Edition about $6,000 more on MSRP at just under $40K.
SlashRacer
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2020

Rank 0

Jul 15, 2020

Not much buzz with this vehicle, but looks like it is going to be a good replacement for our Escape segment SUV, as the Escape as turned into a cross-over car. This could be a good leasing vehicle for dealerships moving forward :)
jsweeney, TH6467

Rank 0

Jul 16, 2020

Exciting time ....The baby Bronco is going to be my replacement for my 2013 Escape.I,ve
been wanting a sturdier vehicle that will not shake, raddle or roll on a non paved road.
Standard AWD, four wheel drive is the answer,the only question is when I can test drive a model and Which one!

Rank VI

Jul 16, 2020

I’m envisioning the Bronco Sport as sort of a spiritual successor to the Bronco II. It looks to fill the gap nicely for the small off-road segment. The Edge, Escape, Explorer, and Expedition are all squarely in the On-Road SUV segment (4WD or not). The Bronco and Bronco Sport are clearly meant for something more.
Commodore

Rank III

Jul 16, 2020

I’m envisioning the Bronco Sport as sort of a spiritual successor to the Bronco II. It looks to fill the gap nicely for the small off-road segment. The Edge, Escape, Explorer, and Expedition are all squarely in the On-Road SUV segment (4WD or not). The Bronco and Bronco Sport are clearly meant for something more.
With a much better power train it won‘t be as painfully underpowered as the poor Bronco II was.

Rank 0

Jul 17, 2020

With a much better power train it won‘t be as painfully underpowered as the poor Bronco II was.
If it comes with the 2.0L it should do well I'd think, my Escape gets around without wheezing even with 4 people in a mix of city and freeway drives.

Rank 0

Jul 17, 2020

I've definitely got the Sport on my list of next car purchases. Love the Bronco as well, so, it will be decided by cost and availability. Do we know yet if any off-road companies are looking to sell aftermarket upgrades, such as suspension lifts, lockers, etc. for either the Bronco or the B Sport?

Rank 0

Jul 17, 2020

I've definitely got the Sport on my list of next car purchases. Love the Bronco as well, so, it will be decided by cost and availability. Do we know yet if any off-road companies are looking to sell aftermarket upgrades, such as suspension lifts, lockers, etc. for either the Bronco or the B Sport?

This will give a better idea about cost - Pricelist for 2021 Sport posted with packages, options, accessories

The pricelist is out now with breakdown for options packages and accessories so that should help with knowing cost.
PaddyWagon

Rank 0

Jul 24, 2020

Have you seen any details on X Plan pricing?