Finally canceled 2021 order!

Clanfry
Aug 03, 2022

Rank IV

Aug 03, 2022

I finally canceled my Badlands 4 doors Sasquatch order from early April 2021! I did the update to 2022 as requested back in October and crickets ever since!

I would love to get a Heritage Edition depending on final specs. Any recommendations on actually having a chance to get one? Do I need to go to a tiny town Ford or just throw in the towel?

Seriously frustrated!
23 | Badlands | Cactus Gray | Sasquatch | MIC | 2.7 Auto | Lux Pkg | HD Modular Front Bumper | Res: 03/10/2021 | Order: 03/12/2021 | Sched: 11/14 | Re-Sched: 11/21 | Ship 11/28 | Picked up 12/28
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 03, 2022

Life is a Highway

Aug 04, 2022

I finally canceled my Badlands 4 doors Sasquatch order from early April 2021! I did the update to 2022 as requested back in October and crickets ever since!

I would love to get a Heritage Edition depending on final specs. Any recommendations on actually having a chance to get one? Do I need to go to a tiny town Ford or just throw in the towel?

Seriously frustrated!
If that is what you want have your dealership 99 your build and wait or see if you get skipped in the last few weeks of MY 22 of builds getting pulled. That being said there may or may not be any price protection and there could be a wait until later in the MY23 to get it. Until information comes out in a few weeks there is no way to know for sure.
Laura, BuckYeah

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Aug 04, 2022

Seriously frustrated!
Don't give up, I also ordered April '21 and just received my build date of Aug 8th! My build has all of the constraints too, so all is not lost for you.

Rank III

Aug 04, 2022

I would go to a big dealership (which I did). I got my 2-dr, BD, Sas, with roof rack, mod. bumper, and Safari Bar in only 6 months. I was told I’d never get it, but I either get what I want, or i don’t get it at all.
210superair

Rank V

Aug 04, 2022

If you cancel an order, the next guy in line will appreciate it...

I second going to a big dealer. We did as well and had a great experience. We were also patient, and knew there would be bumps in the road. Our build date got pushed back a few times like many other people, but in the end they got it done, and we couldn't be happier.