Please Help! Need a New Dealership to Transfer to

Bronco_Girl
Oct 13, 2021

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

Without spending ten long paragraphs telling you all what has happened and boring you, suffice it to say I might be cancelling my Bronco order and never buying a new Ford the rest of my life. I am on my second dealership now and they are beyond atrocious! I am done being treated like fecal matter. I have to ask myself, “Do I really want to give my business to companies who mistreat me for over a year, or just give my money to a person and buy the product used in several years once used Broncos are flooded on the market?”

Over a month ago, my daily driver was smashed by two different drivers on the interstate and they are now buying me a new vehicle. I am at 95% there of just going to Jeep or Toyota and buying a new SUV from them. Then get a used Bronco in a few years and selling the Jeep or Toyota. I still love the Bronco. I still want one. But used is starting to look pretty good to me.

So for the 5% of me that is still on the fence, I am asking the BN community for help with finding a different dealership to transfer my order too. I’m not asking anyone to waste their time and go find me one, I’m asking if anyone already knows of a GOOD one. One that communicates, has great customer service and is big enough to get a lot of allocations. I am reading online that Ford has publicly stated we can transfer dealerships with the 2022 orders. I am more than willing to go out of state. If you see that someone else has left a suggestion, please still leave yours as that suggestion may not work out.

Thank you BN community!!
Jed, SuperMike
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2021

Rank V

Oct 13, 2021

Approximate location?
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door. Delivered on 10/1/2021
Bronco_Girl

Road trip!!!

Oct 13, 2021

I am with Denooyer Ford in Vicksburg, MI. I can’t say enough good things about them after being screwed over by my previous dealership.

I was in there today and placed my order for MY22. They currently have around 74 orders. Unfortunately most dealerships including my dealership, don’t know how many allocations they will get for MY22.

They even let the people who have a bronco reservation through them check out their demo bronco for a day or the weekend.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Gimesnow, Deano Bronc

AMMBD

Oct 13, 2021

Gentlemen, not to repeat what Bronco Girl said. I'm having the same problem my Reservation is from July 2020 and I placed my order in June 1st 2021. I've been calling the dealer every month asking for updates and only spoke to the guy 1 time who handles the orders. He told me not to down grade my Hardtop to a soft-top that I wouldn't get a Bronco faster. Thats a Cr$%^ of SH^& I have friends that downgraded and received a build date. Now I hear that Jenkins Ford in Crystal River Florida is selling a 4 door Badlands for $100K and have a standing offer for $90K. So we aren't getting the Bronco but the dealers are shame on you Ford. since 1996 I have owned nothing but ford vehicles and right now i'm on the fence whether I want to continue to be a Ford customer. Really a shame we put our money up front and then when the time comes Kick in the A$$. I need a new dealer mine will not even return my calls.

Thank you everyone for listening to my rant.
AMMBD
2022 First Batch Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
2019 F350 King Ranch Dually
Bronco 202?, Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

Approximate location?
Im in WA but anywhere is fine. I'd just fly there and drive it back.

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

I am with Denooyer Ford in Vicksburg, MI. I can’t say enough good things about them after being screwed over by my previous dealership.

I was in there today and placed my order for MY22. They currently have around 74 orders. Unfortunately most dealerships including my dealership, don’t know how many allocations they will get for MY22.

They even let the people who have a bronco reservation through them check out their demo bronco for a day or the weekend.
TY Slash!
Binner the Beast

Road trip!!!

Oct 13, 2021

TY Slash!
I just spoke with the sales manager. They said they will pick you up at the airport in Kalamazoo if you order with them. Denooyer Ford and ask for Alaina Jackson(sales manager). She will hook you up!
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
bdawson24, Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

Without spending ten long paragraphs telling you all what has happened and boring you, suffice it to say I might be cancelling my Bronco order and never buying a new Ford the rest of my life. I am on my second dealership now and they are beyond atrocious! I am done being treated like fecal matter. I have to ask myself, “Do I really want to give my business to companies who mistreat me for over a year, or just give my money to a person and buy the product used in several years once used Broncos are flooded on the market?”

Over a month ago, my daily driver was smashed by two different drivers on the interstate and they are now buying me a new vehicle. I am at 95% there of just going to Jeep or Toyota and buying a new SUV from them. Then get a used Bronco in a few years and selling the Jeep or Toyota. I still love the Bronco. I still want one. But used is starting to look pretty good to me.

So for the 5% of me that is still on the fence, I am asking the BN community for help with finding a different dealership to transfer my order too. I’m not asking anyone to waste their time and go find me one, I’m asking if anyone already knows of a GOOD one. One that communicates, has great customer service and is big enough to get a lot of allocations. I am reading online that Ford has publicly stated we can transfer dealerships with the 2022 orders. I am more than willing to go out of state. If you see that someone else has left a suggestion, please still leave yours as that suggestion may not work out.

Thank you BN community!!
Bronco_Girl sorry to hear about your daily driver accident. I know that you are looking for a good dealer and also a replacement now. I will say that Granger Motors is offering 6% off invoice for Bronco Sports if you would consider that. They also sell Jeeps as well and are offering 4% under invoice on those and they indicate a 60 - 90 delivery window on those. You could look at them and pick up something from them and trade it back in with them when your Big Bronco arrives. Not sure on your timestamp, desired trim level, etc?

We do know that they have a lot of orders and this new allocation method hurts more than it helps for them but it could be a good option if things line up. Something to consider.

My understanding is that Kearney Mesa Ford in Southern California looked to be upstanding but I can't weigh in on them though.
joeramirez, PSUTE

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

Bronco_Girl sorry to hear about your daily driver accident. I know that you are looking for a good dealer and also a replacement now. I will say that Granger Motors is offering 6% off invoice for Bronco Sports if you would consider that. They also sell Jeeps as well and are offering 4% under invoice on those and they indicate a 60 - 90 delivery window on those. You could look at them and pick up something from them and trade it back in with them when your Big Bronco arrives. Not sure on your timestamp, desired trim level, etc?

We do know that they have a lot of orders and this new allocation method hurts more than it helps for them but it could be a good option if things line up. Something to consider.

My understanding is that Kearney Mesa Ford in Southern California looked to be upstanding but I can't weigh in on them though.
TY Hob! I will check these out too.
Hobgoblin

Rank IV

Oct 13, 2021

East Coast - NC - Huntersville Ford is the BEST!!!! They are kind and helpful, patient and will treat you right ALL the time. I have bought 7 cars from them and would NEVER go anywhere else.
Bronco_Girl

🐎Moab bound🐎

Oct 13, 2021

@Bronco_Girl, so sorry to hear about your daily driver and your problems with your Bronco order! I wish I could offer more than sympathy and best wishes to you. I have been without my off-road, daily driver for just over 5 years now, and it hasn't been fun. When I heard about Ford bringing back the Bronco, I was so excited because I will never buy Jeep again, as long as Chrysler owns it. I finally placed my order 9/11/21 - I have a signed Purchase Agreement, VIN # and scheduled production date - maybe because I wanted 4 door soft top? I have purchased vehicles through the dealership, but never ordered one, so I don't know if I can recommend them to you.
Hi y'all, Lauri here and I am the proud owner of a MY21 Badlands, SAS, 2.7 auto, 4 door, soft top, Cactus Gray, no reservation, ordered 9/11/21, Took delivery 1/8/22!
Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

East Coast - NC - Huntersville Ford is the BEST!!!! They are kind and helpful, patient and will treat you right ALL the time. I have bought 7 cars from them and would NEVER go anywhere else.
wow great! ty

EDIT: And they communicate and charge msrp??

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

"so sorry to hear about your daily driver and your problems with your Bronco order!"

TY Darrel!
Darrel

Rank V

Oct 13, 2021

I picked mine up from Capital Ford in San Jose at MSRP. The salesman I dealt with was great. All orders are MSRP, they only mark up the units/orders that customers back out of. You could make it a great trip home up 101 in a sweet new Bronco. Let me know if you want more details.
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door. Delivered on 10/1/2021

Rank IV

Oct 13, 2021

wow great! ty

EDIT: And they communicate and charge msrp??
Yes, Communicate and MSRP plus, (Tax, Tag, Title, Doc Fee, Service Plan Etc...) But yes! Great service. I already have mine.
Bronco_Girl

Rank IV

Oct 13, 2021

Not that you are in the area but DONT use All American Ford in Paramus, NJ. They apparently used my reservation and ordered themselves a Bronco. No one will respond to me and Ford told me it's between me and the dealer. Just about had it with this incredibly screwed-up process. Had been sticking in there because I thought Ford would come through only to be told today that effectively it's my problem.
Gimesnow, Darrel

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

Not that you are in the area but DONT use All American Ford in Paramus, NJ. They apparently used my reservation and ordered themselves a Bronco. No one will respond to me and Ford told me it's between me and the dealer. Just about had it with this incredibly screwed-up process. Had been sticking in there because I thought Ford would come through only to be told today that effectively it's my problem.
I genuinely feel for you!!!

You going to put another order in somewhere else or just buy used one day??

Rank V

Oct 13, 2021

That is unbelievable you have all the emails and your pre-order paperwork, down payment exsetra is there any legal action you can take against them I'm sure the news would be interested in what the dealership is doing

Beach Pony

Oct 13, 2021

Thank you BN community!!
Granger Ford in Alabama might be a good choice.
Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

Granger Ford in Alabama might be a good choice.
ty! I hear they charge below msrp.