Pleasant surprise. Offical Preview invite from dealership

Bandit Bronco
Mar 25, 2021

Bandit_2021_bronco

Mar 25, 2021

I got a nice surprise when checking my email this morning. The dealership that I ordered from sent me an invite to attend a Preview of 2 new Bronco's. 3 more weeks and I finally have a chance to sit in and check out my next ride!

Attachments

2 Door Black Diamond / Shadow Black / BN #337 - 7/13/20 reservation - 7/13/21 blend date
Delivered 10/19/2021
Instagram
Bronc96, Rgwinn
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2021

Rank VI

Mar 25, 2021

I got a nice surprise when checking my email this morning. The dealership that I ordered from sent me an invite to attend a Preview of 2 new Bronco's. 3 more weeks and I finally have a chance to sit in and check out my next ride!
Where?
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches

Rank VI

Mar 25, 2021

Are the date and times secret? I live in Auburndale and would love to see one.
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
Bandit Bronco

Rank IV

Mar 25, 2021

Brandon Ford
Tampa, Florida?
Bandit Bronco

Bandit_2021_bronco

Mar 25, 2021

Open to customers that placed order with them, not open to the public. Your Bronco Team from the dealership your ordered from should be sending out the invites when they know they will be there. This Preview event is for 6 hours only on a Tuesday.
2 Door Black Diamond / Shadow Black / BN #337 - 7/13/20 reservation - 7/13/21 blend date
Delivered 10/19/2021
Instagram
Deano Bronc, Gutter Clown

Rank V

Mar 25, 2021

Like this kind of customer connection!
GToddC5

Rank VI

Mar 25, 2021

Open to customers that placed order with them, not open to the public. Your Bronco Team from the dealership your ordered from should be sending out the invites when they know they will be there. This Preview event is for 6 hours only on a Tuesday.
That's not right. Smaller dealerships won't see a Bronco. I am getting sour on this whole thing.:mad:
PSUTE

Rank V

Mar 25, 2021

That is awesome!
Bandit Bronco
OBXBroncoGuy

Mar 25, 2021

My dealership sent this to me about 2 weeks ago. Ours will be in the beginning of April. Have to make reservations, ect, ect
Bandit Bronco

Rank IV

Mar 25, 2021

I'm supposed to go to mine this Sat. Was excited, now with the latest news. Not so much.
Bandit Bronco
OBXBroncoGuy

Mar 26, 2021

I'm supposed to go to mine this Sat. Was excited, now with the latest news. Not so much.
Oh same here. Right now, I’m like, what’s the point? If I’m getting a 22MY, why bother with anything till I see the next model! I have lost interest in 21, and hope to see what options are for 22 so I can pick it up in 23...maybe

Rank V

Mar 26, 2021

I received one of these invitations last week for an event in the Pittsburgh area being held in two weeks. Seems that will be a combined preview for multiple dealers in the SW PA area. Going on April 8th...can't wait!
FE: 4 Dr, A51, NP
BRaptor: HPR; Original GT Res - 7/14/20
Bandit Bronco

Bandit_2021_bronco

Mar 26, 2021

That's not right. Smaller dealerships won't see a Bronco. I am getting sour on this whole thing.:mad:

I have been patiently waiting since July 13th last year. I wouldn't think Ford would bypass any other dealership regardless of size. Don't stress good things come to those who wait.
Delivered 10/19/2021
Instagram
Bronc96, TorgSurv

Rank 0

Mar 27, 2021

I go to my dealer on April 3rd to see them. Hope everybody has the same opportunity.
Bronc96, Bandit Bronco

Rank VI

Mar 27, 2021

I have been patiently waiting since July 13th last year. I wouldn't think Ford would bypass any other dealership regardless of size. Don't stress good things come to those who wait.
Big difference between Brandon Ford and our Ford dealer in Winter Haven...

Bandit_2021_bronco

Mar 27, 2021

Big difference between Brandon Ford and our Ford dealer in Winter Haven...

Really in what way ? Why did you choose to order from them? I drive past a few other Ford dealers on my 30 mile drive over to Brandon.
Delivered 10/19/2021
Instagram

Rank VI

Mar 27, 2021

Really in what way ? Why did you choose to order from them? I drive past a few other Ford dealers on my 30 mile drive over to Brandon.
Brandon Ford is in Tampa...I live in Auburndale and have done my purchases with this dealer in the past. Why would I go to Tampa? Also, Brandon Ford advertises as the world's largest Ford volume dealer. My dealer is a typical local Ford dealer. On July 13 that turned into early morning July 14th, I was presented with my local dealer per my zip code. At that time, I was not aware of the importance of dealer allotments...why would I want to go through all that crazy I-4 traffic?

Bandit_2021_bronco

Mar 29, 2021

Where?

If your still interested Brandon Ford just opened this to the public. See info below.

Attachments

Delivered 10/19/2021
Instagram
ResidualGenius