Placed Our Bronco Order Today!

CUPRA
Sep 14, 2021

Rank II

Sep 14, 2021

Been a whirlwind few days!

We currently own a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4. Discussed ordering a new Jeep early Saturday morning, went and checked out and test drove the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L.
It's very nice, but we're not crazy about the new styling, so left the dealership thinking we'll just keep what we have for now, or buy a newer 2021 model of the same Jeep. We'd already had a 2014 JGC Altitude, so a third one might not have gone down well!
My wife then decided to check out alternatives, which lead her to suggesting the Bronco.

I did some looking around online, found one about 20 miles from the house that we could go look at. Not only did we get to the dealership and they had just pulled it out front, but the sales guy was just walking away from it. I figured we'd only get to look at it from the outside, but he opened it up and let us have a climb around. And then we were offered a test drive! That sold it! That was Saturday.

So, Sunday, we built several online, deciding what we wanted, how we'll end up using it, and configuring it specifically for us. Watched a whole host of YouTube videos all about it! Yesterday I emailed the dealer, but the sales guy I'd spoken to had the day off.

Today, we placed the order! Have confirmation from Ford that the Order Has Been Submitted!

Bronco Outer Banks, 4-door, Soft-Top, 2.7L EcoBoost, w/Sasquatch, Lux package, Roast/Onxy Leather, Steel bumper, Aux switches etc. Carbonized Gray.

Chose the Outer Banks, because the Badlands isn't available with the Roast/Onyx leather interior. If that changes for 2022, then I'll change up my order!

Now the wait begins!
OBX // 4-Door // SAS // Carbonized Grey // 2.7L // Lux // Roast/Onyx Leather
BroncoUp, BroncoBill
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2021

Home, home on the range

Sep 15, 2021

Welcome to BN! This is a great place to find all kinds of information on the Bronco to pass the time!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
CUPRA

Rank 0

Sep 15, 2021

Welcome to the club Dude u will age quick and feel the pain like everyone else waiting for the bronco
glamosaurus, CUPRA

Rank IV

Sep 15, 2021

We currently own a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4. Discussed ordering a new Jeep early Saturday morning, went and checked out and test drove the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L.
It's very nice, but we're not crazy about the new styling, so left the dealership thinking we'll just keep what we have for now, or buy a newer 2021 model of the same Jeep. We'd already had a 2014 JGC Altitude, so a third one might not have gone down well!
My wife then decided to check out alternatives, which lead her to suggesting the Bronco.

I did some looking around online, found one about 20 miles from the house that we could go look at. Not only did we get to the dealership and they had just pulled it out front, but the sales guy was just walking away from it. I figured we'd only get to look at it from the outside, but he opened it up and let us have a climb around. And then we were offered a test drive! That sold it! That was Saturday.

So, Sunday, we built several online, deciding what we wanted, how we'll end up using it, and configuring it specifically for us. Watched a whole host of YouTube videos all about it! Yesterday I emailed the dealer, but the sales guy I'd spoken to had the day off.

Today, we placed the order! Have confirmation from Ford that the Order Has Been Submitted!

Bronco Outer Banks, 4-door, Soft-Top, 2.7L EcoBoost, w/Sasquatch, Lux package, Roast/Onxy Leather, Steel bumper, Aux switches etc. Carbonized Gray.

Chose the Outer Banks, because the Badlands isn't available with the Roast/Onyx leather interior. If that changes for 2022, then I'll change up my order!

Now the wait begins!
Welcome to Bronco Nation and congrats on placing your order! Like it's already been mentioned, folks are very friendly and helpful here. Time will hopefully fly by for you all!

That's a fun combo, sasquatched outer banks! Mine is Carbonized grey as well. Went for the base-squatch myself.
CUPRA

Rank IV

Sep 15, 2021

Welcome to the club Dude u will age quick and feel the pain like everyone else waiting for the bronco
The time passes pretty quickly. I changed my roof to a soft top and just found out I'm scheduled for production at the end of this month. Only painful if you make it painful.
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Rank II

Sep 15, 2021

The time passes pretty quickly. I changed my roof to a soft top and just found out I'm scheduled for production at the end of this month. Only painful if you make it painful.
Last car I ordered was my 2011 Camaro 2SS. It was fun watching it being built and enjoyed the anticipation.
I'll be honest, prior to Saturday, the Bronco hadn't really been on our radar. However, my wife and I also commented that we both wanted to get back into a convertible. Did some research and the 4 door Bronco came up in conversation. Had the chance to look at it, test drive it and we fell in love! We've watched all kinds of videos, from walk arounds, to off-roading (Lite Bright Nation anyone?) and loved it's fun factor and capability.

Just wish you could get the Badlands with the Roast interior, that would have been perfect!

My dealer mentioned to us that he anticipates delivery 'in the New Year', but I am assuming it will more than likely be April or May if not further out. It does seem that people are receiving their vehicles pretty quickly after production starts on them tho, which is encouraging!
Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Sep 15, 2021

Now the wait begins!
I placed my order two days ago and my dealer says that ford has stopped accepting new orders how did you guys get your orders submitted. Currently I reserved in August 2021 but I finalized two days ago.

Rank VI

Sep 15, 2021

Congratulations and welcome to Bronco Nation. Please ensure that you have a written purchase contract on the out-the-door price. Many people have had unpleasant surprises when showing up to pick up their ordered Bronco and there has been a several thousand dollar mark up added. Just hate to see that happen to anyone.
Rydfree, mccoya2013

Rank VI

Sep 15, 2021

I placed my order two days ago and my dealer says that ford has stopped accepting new orders how did you guys get your orders submitted. Currently I reserved in August 2021 but I finalized two days ago.

If your dealer was able to get it finalized as a 2021, you will unfortunately have to go back and get it converted to a 2022 order sometime in the near future. The date I saw floating around was September 13th, but that has obviously passed. I haven't seen any newer dates than that floating around. Ford has already scheduled the remainder of the 2021, and production for 2022 models will begin in December. This thread over on the other forum has some great information about what to expect going forward.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2022-model-year-bronco-order-primer.23474/
Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top
WeakNinja

Red Warthog

Sep 15, 2021

Happy for you Cupra! I ordered a Badlands on August 31st after 3 weeks of research & seeing a mannequin at my local dealer. The wait will be long, but it will be worth it.
Patience has payed off...

Rank II

Sep 15, 2021

To be honest, I am not sure. I emailed the dealership yesterday, they wrote up the order, I signed it, and they submitted it at 2:26pm. I received the Ford confirmation of Order Submission email at 2:30pm yesterday.

Rank II

Sep 15, 2021

Congratulations and welcome to Bronco Nation. Please ensure that you have a written purchase contract on the out-the-door price. Many people have had unpleasant surprises when showing up to pick up their ordered Bronco and there has been a several thousand dollar mark up added. Just hate to see that happen to anyone.
I asked about dealer mark-ups or 'surprises' come pick up time. I was told there are no dealership mark-ups, but there is a 'protection package' that the dealership puts on each vehicle for $1495. But I was also told, that I don't have to have that added, as I ordered the vehicle, vs choosing something that was on the lot. However, I don't have that in writing at this time, something to contact/question the order writer about.
Hobgoblin, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Sep 15, 2021

To be honest, I am not sure. I emailed the dealership yesterday, they wrote up the order, I signed it, and they submitted it at 2:26pm. I received the Ford confirmation of Order Submission email at 2:30pm yesterday.
Thats strange because some people are saying ford it closed for orders being put in now but then you where able to put yours in I am genuinely confused. Did you Have a reservation earlier ?

Rank II

Sep 15, 2021

Thats strange because some people are saying ford it closed for orders being put in now but then you where able to put yours in I am genuinely confused. Did you Have a reservation earlier ?
Pdaddy, I didn't have a reservation earlier, as I mentioned, the Bronco wasn't really on our radar till Saturday, when we went and looked at one. So I honestly don't know how they are dealing with it. This is the email I received at 2:30pm yesterday (20 hours ago) from Ford.

Attachments

Rank 0

Sep 15, 2021

Pdaddy, I didn't have a reservation earlier, as I mentioned, the Bronco wasn't really on our radar till Saturday, when we went and looked at one. So I honestly don't know how they are dealing with it. This is the email I received at 2:30pm yesterday (20 hours ago) from Ford.
Did the dealer give you an estimated delivery date ?

Rank II

Sep 15, 2021

Did the dealer give you an estimated delivery date ?
He said his 'guesstimate' would be January, but I figure it will be more like April or May, potentially, but as I've read on here, dates are all over the place. So who knows!

Rank 0

Sep 15, 2021

You are lucky. Many dealerships in my area are telling me that the ordering has closed and I need to wait before they can send an order to ford. But good luck on your delivery date. Im sure yours will be sooner than many that order now.

Rank 0

Sep 15, 2021

new to posting here so....Question: I've heard if you ordered in late 2021(Aug 28 for me) then your order will likely be for a 2022. Can I change my color on my order now to Eruption? I don't have a VIN yet. Dealer did not seem to know much about this. I have also heard there are some different standard options coming for the 2022s. I ordered a Badlands with Mid pack. Thanks for any news here that Bronco Nation has gathered!

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Sep 15, 2021

My understanding was that Ford closed the reservation system for the Bronco but you can still go to a dealer and place an order .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Bronco_Girl

Rank II

Sep 15, 2021

Reservations are closed for now. You can still order with a dealer but you’re order will be behind reservation holders. But, constraints also come into play. If you’re not ordering a 2.7 MIC top Sasquatch with tow, you may jump some people in line based on available parts, etc. Also dealer allocation comes into play as well.
I reserved on august 4, 2021 and ordered thru my dealer on 8/9. I have yet to receive a confirmation of the order from Ford. My dealer called their rep who said banks were closed and my order will get placed when the 22 banks open. I ordered a 2.7 badlands Sasquatch with soft top and I’m being told I’ll be lucky to get it in 2022.
‍♂️