Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Williston, FL, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Incognito
Member #

Well it went like this: I sold, then asked for permission/ Is this the right thing to do? Then we went to SuperCel as we have
been doing for years now. We saw Loads of Broncos, old, newer, and so new no one has one yet! Then we bought another project! Everyone meet Patché! This will be the more refined version of Patches! We're very excited to tear into it and have some REALLY cool things planned (that I've never seen done before).

Just a few pics sitting on the trailer and rollin it into the shop.

We've ripped out the radiator, ditched the factory AC, got rid of the rusted hood hinges, and got the door hinges loose (on the driver side).

Good progress for an hour or so.
media.jpg
media.jpg
media.jpg
media.jpg
media.jpg
media.jpg

L.R.

Last edited:

LoneRanger

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Williston, FL, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Incognito
Member #

Out with the old, cut out grind up, carry on!

Pretty common stuff here, stock pass side frame mounts always rust to crap. Drill a few spot welds and bring/cut the junk out of the way. Will make new stuff with sheet metal. Engine trans and tcase came up and out with out too much fuss, will probably reinstall the full driveline the same way. Axle was fun, lots of non cooperative bolts there. But I prevailed!

Will keep plugging along.

L.R.

Attachments

Last edited:

LoneRanger

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Williston, FL, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Incognito
Member #

Plugging away after patching in a few panels and making some new, got it welded back in place. Body mounts are good to go, new battery support is in, and on to a cowl patch panel.

L.R.

Attachments

Last edited:

LoneRanger

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Williston, FL, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Incognito
Member #

Very cool! What made you pull the trigger on this particular Bronco?
It has a Jacksonville JSO code. The prior owner got it out of Tampa. Its NEVER left FLorida. We think thats pretty cool! It is all original, never touched. straight as an arrow, rear seat delete and radio delete. Its going to be a good one!

L.R.

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

It has a Jacksonville JSO code. The prior owner got it out of Tampa. Its NEVER left FLorida. We think thats pretty cool! It is all original, never touched. straight as an arrow, rear seat delete and radio delete. Its going to be a good one!

L.R.
Very cool! I was wondering if there wasn't a "story" around this purchase. Can't wait to see the journey this takes!
Sorry, what does JSO code mean?

LoneRanger

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Williston, FL, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Incognito
Member #

L.R.
Very cool! I was wondering if there wasn't a "story" around this purchase. Can't wait to see the journey this takes!
Sorry, what does JSO code mean?
Dealer code.

L.R.

Reactions: Deano Bronc