Ordering bronco Now

Pdaddy
Sep 14, 2021

Rank 0

Sep 14, 2021

I just placed an order for a big bend model with the hard top. I really don't have a clue how long it will take. I chose some options that would delay a bit more like the larger engine 2.7. I also got the hard top. I'm wondering if I should modify and switch in the soft top for a faster production date and will I be able to get a hard top directly from ford? I was also wondering I placed my order yesterday which would be 9/13/21 When I could possibly see my delivery or even build date. I really don't want to wait a year but if I have to I might just do that.
WeakNinja
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2021

Rank III

Sep 14, 2021

I just placed an order for a big bend model with the hard top. I really don't have a clue how long it will take. I chose some options that would delay a bit more like the larger engine 2.7. I also got the hard top. I'm wondering if I should modify and switch in the soft top for a faster production date and will I be able to get a hard top directly from ford? I was also wondering I placed my order yesterday which would be 9/13/21 When I could possibly see my delivery or even build date. I really don't want to wait a year but if I have to I might just do that.
if you stay with the hard top your looking at mid to late 2022, i switched to a soft top to get it sooner..

Rank 0

Sep 14, 2021

if you stay with the hard top your looking at mid to late 2022, i switched to a soft top to get it sooner..
U think I would be able to get a hard top from ford just as itself. I really am not a fan of the soft top.

Rank IV

Sep 14, 2021

U think I would be able to get a hard top from ford just as itself. I really am not a fan of the soft top.

My understanding from what I've been reading is that all soft top 4 door models built going forward will have the hard top prep kit, so you should be able to eventually get one from Ford. However, no-one knows at this point when they will be available or what the cost will be. Just switched my order to a soft top for the same reason, and I've resigned myself to living with the soft top until the hard tops are available. I'm prepared for a year or more wait on the hard top, but who knows maybe Ford will surprise us and have them sooner. Until then, just going to enjoy the soft top and who knows, maybe I'll be happy enough with the soft top. I've been trying real hard to manage my expectations so that I don't get too disappointed. Best of luck!
23 Outer Banks | 4 Door | Eruption Green | MIC | LUX | 2.7L | Tow | Reserved 7-23-21 | Ordered 8-12-21 | Delivered 6-6-23
WeakNinja

Rank IV

Sep 14, 2021

How were you able to order today as I'm told you have to wait until October?

Rank 0

Sep 14, 2021

They put my order in the system If you go to your dealer and put your $500 deposit down once ford opens up order placements again you should receive a confirmation email. I have had my reservation set since august of this year. This is what I was told by my dealer. My dealer said they are not able to put my order in right now they have to wait until ford opens orders up again.

Rank V

Sep 14, 2021

2022 Is sold out. You're looking at a 2023 MY, unless you find an abandoned order on a dealer's lot. If you do, be prepared to pay over MSRP....
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery

Rank 0

Sep 14, 2021

2022 Is sold out. You're looking at a 2023 MY, unless you find an abandoned order on a dealer's lot. If you do, be prepared to pay over MSRP....
My dealer mentioned that it should take a little less than a year so I'm not sure about 2023. I think I latest I would receive would be April or May of next year. I ordered the big bend with a soft top.
OBXBroncoGuy

Sep 15, 2021

My dealer mentioned that it should take a little less than a year so I'm not sure about 2023. I think I latest I would receive would be April or May of next year. I ordered the big bend with a soft top.

You said a few hours ago, you ordered a hardtop, so guessing you switched in the time you said.

I thought Ford stopped all new orders, guess that has changed, unless you had a reservation

Rank 0

Sep 15, 2021

You said a few hours ago, you ordered a hardtop, so guessing you switched in the time you said.

I thought Ford stopped all new orders, guess that has changed, unless you had a reservation
Yes I just modified my order.

Rank 0

Sep 15, 2021

And yes I had a reservation before they stopped them but I placed the order after the cutoff so I'm not sure where I stand currently.

Rank 0

Sep 15, 2021

Ur stand behind everyone else waiting for 1 or 2 years.