Order modification

AustinGinja
Jun 05, 2021

Rank 0

Jun 05, 2021

I’m assuming I just pushed my build date back unknowingly. On my original order in January I did not add the Sasquatch package. As I was thinking I would just do a lift and the modifications after getting the Bronco. After learning more about the cost difference and making modifications after market voiding the warranty I decided to go back and add the Sasquatch package much later. I then noticed the time stamp changed on my order form. It no longer had the original date I placed my order but now the date I added the Squatch package. Well shoot, that kinda sucks I think because I am pretty sure that just pushed me back. Although I’d rather wait a little longer and get what I want. Correct if I’m wrong on this. I hope I am but pretty sure I’m right. Dammit, I hate always being right
Howdy
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 05, 2021

Rank VI

Jun 05, 2021

Order date is not not what determines build date. It is SUPPOSED to be by reservation date, but supply constraints have pretty much thrown that out of a window. So... Good: your reservation date is still the same. Bad: Sasquatch package is one of the current supply constraints, along with the 2.7, tow, lux package, and of course the mic hardtop.
Deano Bronc, Cliffhanger

Rank XII

Jun 05, 2021

Your reservation ID number tracking through to your modified order is the key to keeping the same place in line (if that matters, highly debated here). Sounds like you're right again.....Good job!
Deano Bronc, AustinGinja

Rank 0

Jun 05, 2021

Order date is not not what determines build date. It is SUPPOSED to be by reservation date, but supply constraints have pretty much thrown that out of a window. So... Good: your reservation date is still the same. Bad: Sasquatch package is one of the current supply constraints, along with the 2.7, tow, lux package, and of course the mic hardtop.

My reservation date was July 20th I believe. So hopefully that helps me some! But yeah, I already have so many of the options that are holding things back I had already given up hope for anytime soon. Probably going to be a 2022. I already had the mid package, tow package, and hardtop. So I was already doomed for a long wait.

Rank V

Jun 05, 2021

My reservation date was July 20th I believe. So hopefully that helps me some! But yeah, I already have so many of the options that are holding things back I had already given up hope for anytime soon. Probably going to be a 2022. I already had the mid package, tow package, and hardtop. So I was already doomed for a long wait.
Reservation date only helps with like vehicle. meaning it 2 vehicles have the same build the reservation with the lowest timestamp will be first. I have a res date of 7/13/20 @10pm. BUT... I have ALL the sins. So here I wait.

While frustrating as it is, I have been making the most of my delay. Enjoying time with my wife with her Bronco Sport, studied Quantum Physics, discovers a worm hole to an alternate universe where the Bronco wasn't delayed. Have to tell you it'll be worth the wait.

plus working a sh!t load of overtime when I get it in This universe I will have a bigger down payment/money for mods.

Oh yeah. and ordered a Big Bend Bronco as well. Total impulse order.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
LR48, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Jun 05, 2021

i have a june 21 build date. my dealer tells me that is real and shouldn’t change ...dealer also says mine is coming before their demo
i now want a different color...i wonder if there will be model swapping once the units are out at dealers?

Libations MOD

Jun 05, 2021

Order date means nothing, well and really the Reservation timestamps is the last priority for Ford now too. I did the same things but have a WT so just removed the MOD bumper/bash bar and skid plates to go AM when something comes out to work with the 360 and a winch. I will probably now change color this week too. Still stuck on that decision LOL
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending

Libations MOD

Jun 05, 2021

i have a june 21 build date. my dealer tells me that is real and shouldn’t change ...dealer also says mine is coming before their demo
i now want a different color...i wonder if there will be model swapping once the units are out at dealers?
Do you mean the one you ordered to get a different one on the lot?? Dealers won't have any trucks for lots until probably 2023 unless someone decides to not get their order. The demos are locked into the dealer for I think I read 6 months min before then can sell it.
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending

Rank VI

Jun 05, 2021

Reservation date only helps with like vehicle. meaning it 2 vehicles have the same build the reservation with the lowest timestamp will be first. I have a res date of 7/13/20 @10pm. BUT... I have ALL the sins. So here I wait.

While frustrating as it is, I have been making the most of my delay. Enjoying time with my wife with her Bronco Sport, studied Quantum Physics, discovers a worm hole to an alternate universe where the Bronco wasn't delayed. Have to tell you it'll be worth the wait.

plus working a sh!t load of overtime when I get it in This universe I will have a bigger down payment/money for mods.

Oh yeah. and ordered a Big Bend Bronco as well. Total impulse order.
Don't give up hope because I have a Wildtrak with all the deadly sins including tow package and got a production date. I thought for sure I was gonna be screwed because my build checked all the boxes. I really hope that the aftermarket partners are allowed to announce their parts within the next week or so. I want to see what RTR, ARB and 4WP have been up to since their vehicle reveals.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.

Rank 0

Jun 05, 2021

My dealer emailed me and told me I could switch to a soft top on my 2 door, otherwise I probably won't get mine this year. I responded, really? When I built mine I didnt have a soft top option. He said oh your right, you cant get a soft top unless you remove the sasquatch package from your order. Why does a drive train upgrade prevent me from switching to a soft top??
KennyMac

Moab or bust!!!

Jun 07, 2021

My dealer emailed me and told me I could switch to a soft top on my 2 door, otherwise I probably won't get mine this year. I responded, really? When I built mine I didnt have a soft top option. He said oh your right, you cant get a soft top unless you remove the sasquatch package from your order. Why does a drive train upgrade prevent me from switching to a soft top??
Yeah, your dealer definitely has his wires crossed. As you suspected, there is no option for a soft top on the 2 door. Also, the sasquatch has nothing to do with getting or not getting a soft top. Maybe he's thinking of the roof racks that you can't get with the squatch package? No idea.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.