one year anniversary

jmgenoa
Jun 03, 2022

Rank I

Jun 03, 2022

called ford today for an update on my 2 door wildtrak, still in the pre production black hole lol, so i asked the lady if i would get a 22 or 23, she told me ford wants all the ordered broncos done for the 22 model year. hopefully she is right, we can only hope
BroncoUp, ChuckO
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 03, 2022

Libations MOD

Jun 04, 2022

Welcome to the wait, hopefully, you got a 2020 reservation or 2021 order! Lots of people ahead of you
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Chief1301, Darrel

Standing Grumpy Face

Jun 04, 2022

There is no way for them to fill all of the current orders. Even if they exclude ones with modular tops. Allocations would not allow it. My dealer has over 300 pending orders. They only had around 100 allocations for the whole model year. Other dealers have even more pending orders and are in the same allocation hell. I'm going to be lucky to see a 2023.
Darrel, BroncOitis

Rank V

Jun 04, 2022

There is no way for them to fill all of the current orders. Even if they exclude ones with modular tops. Allocations would not allow it. My dealer has over 300 pending orders. They only had around 100 allocations for the whole model year. Other dealers have even more pending orders and are in the same allocation hell. I'm going to be lucky to see a 2023.

Not liking this post. No sir, not one bit, but my dealer did say I could see a 23MY vehicle with my 2-24-22 reservation date.

I tell myself it’s just a vehicle. it’s not like it’s a life altering event like waiting for a kidney or a liver transplant, or a really really good bottle of bourbon.
2Dr Badlands, manual, 322A, Iconic Silver, baby seal leather seat covers, reserved 2-24-22, stickered/blend date 9/30/22
Bronco 202?, SethPoeski

Gas Can Devastation caused by Colorado Elevation

Jun 04, 2022

called ford today for an update on my 2 door wildtrak, still in the pre production black hole lol, so i asked the lady if i would get a 22 or 23, she told me ford wants all the ordered broncos done for the 22 model year. hopefully she is right, we can only hope
I have to agree with @Garemlin I'm at 438 days and counting and nothing but Crickets from Ford.
I believe they have well over 108,000 Broncos to cover for the 2021 order books, not to mention part constraints, I'm not even going there......
I would say that a lot of us have a ways to go yet, I'm most likely looking at a 2023 Bronco.
However if you are one of the lucky ones that fall in your Dealerships Allotments for the year, then that will be your best hope.

Good luck to you!
*632* Days to get A 2021 - 2022 -
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.
Darrel

Jun 04, 2022

Not liking this post. No sir, not one bit, but my dealer did say I could see a 23MY vehicle with my 2-24-22 reservation date.

I tell myself it’s just a vehicle. it’s not like it’s a life altering event like waiting for a kidney or a liver transplant, or a really really good bottle of bourbon.
I have to tell you, this is not just a vehicle, "this is life altering."
I will give up my kidney for one of these Broncos, maybe not a bottle of really good Bourbon however....... I would have to think about this one.......
Speaking of Bourbon, have you stopped by @ResidualGenius Bar yet, they have a nice pot of Coffee brewing for this Saturday Morning...... I think it's flavored "Caramel & Praline........ check it out!
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.
TK1215, ResidualGenius

Rank V

Jun 04, 2022

I will give up my kidney for one of these Broncos, maybe not a bottle of really good Bourbon however....... I would have to think about this one.......
Speaking of Bourbon, have you stopped by @ResidualGenius Bar yet, they have a nice pot of Coffee brewing for this Saturday Morning...... I think it's flavored "Caramel & Praline........ check it out!

I agree about the life altering thing. I’m telling myself it’s not life altering, please allow me my little self delusions right now though, or I’ll lose it.

I got a kidney, and a piece of liver I’m willing to trade.
2Dr Badlands, manual, 322A, Iconic Silver, baby seal leather seat covers, reserved 2-24-22, stickered/blend date 9/30/22
BroncOitis

Rank IV

Jun 04, 2022

Checked in with my dealer on order status yesterday, still no production date. My 7/16/20 reservation, 3/18/21 MY 21 order, 10/8/21 MY 22 order will most certainly be a MY23. The good news is that by the time it arrives I will be able to pay cash for it.. Yay no loan. Lol
2022 Bronco Wildtrak 4D, 2.7, HPR . Mod, Full Bash,
Lux, Mic, Leather, Hoss 3.0. Res 7/20, Order 3/21, Reorder 10/21.
BroncoUp, BroncOitis

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Jun 04, 2022

That's interesting. Your signature line says you've got a production date of April 25, 2022. If you're already scheduled, isn't it fair to say you will be getting a MY 2022? Do you really think it will take eight months to produce your Bronco? Why would it's delivery this year surprise you?

I'm with @W.D.Murray, the longer it takes to build my rig, the more I'll have to put down on it. It might be nice to go without a car payment for a change. At the rate I'm saving, it's almost as if I'm making two car payments! :geek:
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Deano Bronc, BroncOitis

Rank V

Jun 04, 2022

That's interesting. Your signature line says you've got a production date of April 25, 2022. If you're already scheduled, isn't it fair to say you will be getting a MY 2022? Do you really think it will take eight months to produce your Bronco? Why would it's delivery this year surprise you?

I'm with @W.D.Murray, the longer it takes to build my rig, the more I'll have to put down on it. It might be nice to go without a car payment for a change. At the rate I'm saving, it's almost as if I'm making two car payments! :geek:
Yep, gives you a bit longer if you’re saving, and it’s giving them time to get the process down a bit better.

I’d rather my build not be rushed if it means waiting a little longer. Been waiting to get a Bronco for 10 years, and I can wait a little longer.

Serenity now……. Serenity now……
BroncOitis, BuckYeah

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Jun 04, 2022

Yep, gives you a bit longer if you’re saving, and it’s giving them time to get the process down a bit better.

I’d rather my build not be rushed if it means waiting a little longer. Been waiting to get a Bronco for 10 years, and I can wait a little longer.

Serenity now……. Serenity now……

Right with you. I'm hoping the extra time it takes to build my Bronco will also improve my odds of getting a better product. Improvements and refinements are made regularly as the need arises, so theoretically, my truck will be that much better by the time it's delivered. That goes for the negative impact chip shortages are having as well; if chips become available, there's less chance of me having to forfeit the built in navigation I ordered as part of my Lux package. And the eternal optimist in me is also hoping gas prices drop a little as world events stabilize. I'm not expecting the cost of fueling the Bronco to be cheap, but less is always better than more!

In the meanwhile, I'm diverting every unspent penny into my "Bronco Fund." ;)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Deano Bronc, BroncOitis

Libations MOD

Jun 05, 2022

People crying about 1 year and here some of us are approaching 2 years LMAO
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
BroncoUp, Chief1301

Jun 05, 2022

People crying about 1 year and here some of us are approaching 2 years LMAO
Like I said earlier, I have hit 439 days and counting, I would still wait till everyone before me got their Broncos before I would shed one tear and start complaining....... but that's just me!
BroncoUp, ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Jun 05, 2022

Checked in with my dealer on order status yesterday, still no production date. My 7/16/20 reservation, 3/18/21 MY 21 order, 10/8/21 MY 22 order will most certainly be a MY23. The good news is that by the time it arrives I will be able to pay cash for it.. Yay no loan. Lol
Ya buy then gas will be over $8.00 a gallon.
BroncOitis

Rank IV

Jun 05, 2022

Second day reservation and I waited 688 days, finally getting it May 20th. Love my Bronco. Hate Ford. I won't tell you to stay pumped, just realize there is nothing you can do to speed it up.
2022 Bronco 2dr Basesquatch 2.7
Carbonized Grey Mod Bumper Rock rails Brush guard Hitch Pod lights Black bead locks KMA-367
BroncOitis