US Northwest Off-Roading at Cline Buttes OHV Area | Bronco Basecamp at Overland Expo PNW

Added to Calendar: 07-09-22

Super Supporter II

Apr 29, 2022
Laguna Seca, California, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
White
Member #

A couple questions: does the registration cost include the high country and off road events? Are these both for Broncos (the image for the off road is a quad) also would these be suitable for a novice in a base OuterBanks (stock Bridgestones and no tire deflator) that likes to explore? I notices all the rigs at the Off-Rodeo had the sasquatch package.

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

A couple questions: does the registration cost include the high country and off road events? Are these both for Broncos (the image for the off road is a quad) also would these be suitable for a novice in a base OuterBanks (stock Bridgestones and no tire deflator) that likes to explore? I notices all the rigs at the Off-Rodeo had the sasquatch package.
Hey there! Our Bronco Nation excursions to Sisters and Cline Buttes are free of charge. Both of these are for Broncos, and even Bronco Sport Badlands/FEs will be able to tackle areas in Cline Buttes. If you know how to put it into 4L, you should be just fine. Hear David talk about the excursions in our latest live: