OBX and BL compared to Rubicon

BAM
Feb 10, 2021

Rank III

Feb 10, 2021

Reading multiple comments on how the OBX compares visually to the Sahara and the BL compares to the Rubicon. With very few Broncos on the road yet it’s hard to tell. I like the look (stance) of the Wrangler Rubicon and trying to get that similar look when ordering Bronco. My off reading will be limited and I like the interior choices of the OBX. If I add Sasquatch package to OBX does that give me the look of the Rubicon? I’m just trying to figure out why I’m reading the Sahara comparison for OBX and Rubicon comparison for BL. Any guidance is much appreciated.
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2021

No Ragerts

Feb 10, 2021

Reading multiple comments on how the OBX compares visually to the Sahara and the BL compares to the Rubicon. With very few Broncos on the road yet it’s hard to tell. I like the look (stance) of the Wrangler Rubicon and trying to get that similar look when ordering Bronco. My off reading will be limited and I like the interior choices of the OBX. If I add Sasquatch package to OBX does that give me the look of the Rubicon? I’m just trying to figure out why I’m reading the Sahara comparison for OBX and Rubicon comparison for BL. Any guidance is much appreciated.
As a JKU Rubicon owner that’s a really good question and exactly what I am hopeful for as well. I have a 4 door 2.7 Squatched BL on order. I have never bought a car/SUV sight unseen but demand is so great that my worst case scenario is that if I don’t like it, it will be easy to sell (but, I doubt it will come to that!)

Early feedback indicates that the ride is superior in terms of smoothness and creature comforts and the technology is an improvement over the Jeep offerings.
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)

Looking for rocks!

Feb 10, 2021

I always considered the comparison between the OBX and the Sahara as the painted fender flairs, mirror caps and door handles. The OBX has a little more upscale feel with the interior and wheel choices also. Going squatch on the OBX removes the body colored fender flairs and replaces them with the wide black plastic flares.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.