Not OJ5 bronco belt

Eldritch Himbo
Jan 17, 2022

Rank 0

Jan 17, 2022

I wanted to make my Bronco as utilitarian as I could, so if that is something you are looking to do, especially if you have a little to no mechanical knowledge, then watch out for my video soon!

Attachments

Ditchrunner
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2022

Standing Grumpy Face

Jan 17, 2022

The more people keep referencing that POS the more he gets attention.
Calgecko, BTilbury

Rank 0

Jan 17, 2022

The more people keep referencing that POS the more he gets attention.
OJ’s infancy will outlast you and me regardless of want anyone on the forum does. I might as well make light of the situation
PSUTE

Rank VI

Jan 17, 2022

I get the glove reference... assuming that's what you were going for. But the famous "OJ" Bronco was white :rolleyes: so you kind of lost me on the plate :D

Oh... and because I can.... I'm pretty sure his (Or Al whatever his name was) had a V8 as well :mad: and since I'm now on a rant... it also included a "drop down" tailgate!

Whew... ok I'm done now.
2021 Broncos - BaseSquatch 4dr. Rapid Red V6 Soft Top
Big Bed 4dr. AMB V6 Soft Top Tow (BIL's)
Nitto tires SUCK! You've been warned.

Standing Grumpy Face

Jan 17, 2022

OJ’s infancy will outlast you and me regardless of want anyone on the forum does. I might as well make light of the situation

Yeah that's the perfect situation to "make light" of. Wow!!!

Rank VI

Jan 17, 2022

Well I'm just saying, you do the plate to get noticed, at least make sense with it :)

About the only correlation is the Ford & Bronco emblems :rolleyes:
2021 Broncos - BaseSquatch 4dr. Rapid Red V6 Soft Top
Big Bed 4dr. AMB V6 Soft Top Tow (BIL's)
Nitto tires SUCK! You've been warned.

Rank 0

Jan 17, 2022

Yeah that's the perfect situation to "make light" of. Wow!!!
Clutch at those pearls harder, my guy. I’m sure that’ll help bring Nicole Brown Simpson back to life and find her real murderer. My apologies to the family of Nicole Brown Simpson if I offended you somehow. Her family must’ve really appreciated you writing letters to every single comedian who made jokes in a similar vein 25 years ago.

Standing Grumpy Face

Jan 17, 2022

Clutch at those pearls harder, my guy. I’m sure that’ll help bring Nicole Brown Simpson back to life and find her real murderer. My apologies to the family of Nicole Brown Simpson if I offended you somehow. Her family must’ve really appreciated you writing letters to every single comedian who made jokes in a similar vein 25 years ago.

The fact that you want to "make light" of a murder, armed robber, wife beater and just all around bully is pretty sad. But you do you chief. Glad you get a chuckle out of your nifty and (not very) original license plate.

Standing Grumpy Face

Jan 17, 2022

The fact that you get annoyed with others cause they dont follow your beliefs is kinda sad, and I feel sorry for you. Oh and BTW, OJ, is only what he has be convicted of. Anything else is libel and NOT true. Not here to debate, just saying what a court has said.

First of all it's not a belief. It's an opinion. And I am not trying to make anyone have the same opinion. It's just sad that people use such a pathetic example of a human being to try to make a joke based the association of him and a vehicle. Feel sorry for me all you want. But it really isn't necessary.

And yeah he was not convicted of murder. But let's be real. He was convicted of armed robbery. There is plenty of proof that he brutally beat his wife. And everything he has done proves he is a bully.

Rank 0

Jan 18, 2022

The fact that you want to "make light" of a murder, armed robber, wife beater and just all around bully is pretty sad. But you do you chief. Glad you get a chuckle out of your nifty and (not very) original license plate.

I have no idea what you’re talking about, all-star American O.J. Simpson was targeted by the justice system after the gruesome murder of his wife. To this day he is dedicating a portion of her wealth to finding the true murder. You must’ve been too young to remember. Glove didn’t it fit Homie.

Attachments

Standing Grumpy Face

Jan 18, 2022

I have no idea what you’re talking about, all-star American O.J. Simpson was targeted by the justice system after the gruesome murder of his wife. To this day he is dedicating a portion of her wealth to finding the true murder. You must’ve been too young to remember. Glove didn’t it fit Homie.

Not your Homie. And I'm plenty old enough to remember the whole thing. Done with you and your ridiculous rationale.
Calgecko

Rank V

Mar 03, 2022

I tried to order the notojs plate for the white obx i ordered (still waiting since last july 21), missouri dmv said no bueno..
2023, 4dr, Cactus Grey, OBX, SAS, High, Res 7/14/21, ordered 7/16/21 reordered 10/15/21, reordered 9/15/22, scheduled for week of 11/21, built 11/22,del 12/6/22

Life is a Highway

Mar 03, 2022

Let’s just stop now fellas. Sometimes certain things can trigger the masses.
Sdakotabronco, Garemlin