Northwest Texas Ford Bronco Event - Northwest ORV Park, Decatur, TX

Robert Parker
Apr 27, 2021

Dusty Rhodes

Apr 27, 2021

[RP][/RP]

Ford Motor Company is bringing two new Broncos (4 door full-size and a Bronco Sport) to set up just beyond the entrance of the park. They should be there from 8AM to early afternoon, most likely 3pm. Ford Accessories is bringing a 27’ accessory display trailer to really leverage the vehicle personalization angle. The entrance to the park is a very large area, which will be great for current Bronco owners and intenders to come see it. It will be attention grabbing and should hopefully influence potential customers! We’d be happy if tons of older Broncos showed up to support this event activation, especially members of Bronco Nation!

[eventlink='https://thebronconation.com/wp-json/v1/rally-point/133']View Round Up Event[/eventlink]
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2021

Rank V

Apr 29, 2021

do we have to sign up or can we just show up.

Rank IV

Apr 30, 2021

Everyone,

My name is Conner and I am a Ford Motor Company employee working to set up the event. No registration is required, though you will have to pay at the gate if you are going to take your vehicle off roading.

Also, correction: We will have two new Broncos rather than three, but its still going to be a great way to check out the new rigs when you're going wheeling.
Deano Bronc

Rank 0

May 08, 2021

We drove about an hour to get some hands-on time with a small crowd and we were not disappointed. I'm pretty far back in the reservation line, but no question it will be worth the wait. The thing that surprised me the most was the back seats. Roomy. Ridiculously cushiony. Like sitting on a stack of foam pillows. I'm not a fan of orange, so I was leery of the Cyber Orange accents in the Badlands. Not anymore. Cyber Orange is Dewalt Yellow. I'm not getting a hard top and was glad to see the soft top is high-quality. There is nothing in the market comparable to this Bronco.

Thanks for this excellent opportunity, Connor.

BroncoFront.jpeg

BroncoKids.jpeg
Deano Bronc

Rank IV

May 08, 2021

Thanks for coming out!PXL_20210508_174952708.MP.jpg
Deano Bronc