Advocate II

Mar 24, 2021
Pottsboro, TX, USA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Montgomery
Greetings everyone,

I'm Garrett, I'm from Pottsboro and am not new to forums, just this one. I ordered a Badlands with the squatch in cyber orange. Can not wait to get this in my drive way. Also want to meet others in the area.

Last edited:

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Greetings everyone,

I'm Garrett, I'm from Pottsboro and am not new to forums, just this one. I ordered a Badlands with the squawatch in cyber orange. Can not wait to get this in my drive way. Also want to meet others in the area.
Welcome to Bronco Nation! I plan on going squatch too but waiting for a nice green in MY22. Did you order 2D or 4D?
There are quite a few from Texas on here so you shouldn't be lonely!

Reactions: Bronc96

RAVNLYF

Rank V

Super Supporter III

Jan 28, 2021
Prescott Valley Business Park, Dewey, Prescott Valley, AZ, USA
First Name
Russ
Last Name
xxxxx
Member #

Greetings everyone,

I'm Garrett, I'm from Pottsboro and am not new to forums, just this one. I ordered a Badlands with the squatch in cyber orange. Can not wait to get this in my drive way. Also want to meet others in the area.
Greetings Garrett and welcome to BN!! A fellow Badlander!

Reactions: Bronc96

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Don't delete

Aug 7, 2020
Atkinson, NH
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #

Welcome, Garrett!
A fellow Badlander with 2-doors. Love Cyber Orange, but I signed up on Team Carb Gray.
You might consider completing the Signature section of your profile so we all know what you will be driving. That is what all the cool kids do! ;)

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

Welcome aboard Garrett!

Congrats and excellent choice on your BL order...2 Dr BL in Velocity Blue here! (y)