Brush Guard for HD modular bumper

RusticSky
Feb 11, 2022

Rank III

Feb 11, 2022

When ordering my 4dr Badlands I was bummed I could not spec the brush bar with the build. Picking it forces you to the 2.3l. Anyone have plans or has already purchased from the dealer at delivery? My dealer said they can get it at cost which should be under the $300 Ford charges on the build but we shall see....
2022-02-11 16_11_04-Window.png
Order: 2/10: | Cactus Grey | 4 Door | Badlands | Non-sasquatch | 2.7 | Modular Bumper | LUX | MIC | Leather | Tow
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2022

Rank IV

Feb 15, 2022

We are actually planning on replacing the modular bumper and brush guard we ordered with an aftermarket one that doesn’t obstruct the “bronco” on the grill. Gotta watch it doesn’t block the camera though.
BRONCO Off-Roadeo: Moab Dec. 2021
2 Door-Badlands-Sasquatch-Lux... Everything!
Res: July 2020 - Order: March 2021- Build: March 2023
RusticSky

Rank III

Feb 15, 2022

We are actually planning on replacing the modular bumper and brush guard we ordered with an aftermarket one that doesn’t obstruct the “bronco” on the grill. Gotta watch it doesn’t block the camera though.
Yeah, I am glad Ford at least updated the HD brush guard to be taller than the ones they had pre-production. Now it at least does not block the camera but I understand some people don't like the bars blocking part of the wording. I just think it adds an aggressive look and so far $300 is one of the cheapest options so far that I like.

I am just wondering why it cannot be had with the 2.7l engine. Production timeline? Part constraints? Hopefully dealers will have them to install after delivery.
Order: 2/10: | Cactus Grey | 4 Door | Badlands | Non-sasquatch | 2.7 | Modular Bumper | LUX | MIC | Leather | Tow

Rank IV

Feb 15, 2022

Yeah, I am glad Ford at least updated the HD brush guard to be taller than the ones they had pre-production. Now it at least does not block the camera but I understand some people don't like the bars blocking part of the wording. I just think it adds an aggressive look and so far $300 is one of the cheapest options so far that I like.

I am just wondering why it cannot be had with the 2.7l engine. Production timeline? Part constraints? Hopefully dealers will have them to install after delivery.
Hmmmm I have a 2.7 with that option…? Is yours a Badlands? Sasquatch? I have both of those.
BRONCO Off-Roadeo: Moab Dec. 2021
2 Door-Badlands-Sasquatch-Lux... Everything!
Res: July 2020 - Order: March 2021- Build: March 2023

Rank V

Feb 15, 2022

Went with the JCR Baja bar. More robust...

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/BR6SB-P.html
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
RusticSky

Home, home on the range

Feb 15, 2022

Went with the JCR Baja bar. More robust...

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/BR6SB-P.html
I like the way it looks and provides more protection.
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
RusticSky

Rank III

Feb 15, 2022

Hmmmm I have a 2.7 with that option…? Is yours a Badlands? Sasquatch? I have both of those.
Badlands 4dr. non-sasquatch

Rank III

Feb 15, 2022

I like the way it looks and provides more protection.
I might have to look into that one instead! Thanks!

No Ragerts

Feb 16, 2022

@RusticSky check out Green Lane - they make 3 different size grille guards. I believe the 4” version does not obstruct the front camera.

https://greenlaneoffroad.com/2021-bronco/aluminum-grill-guard-and-light-mount
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
RusticSky, TK1215