NorCal Broncos

TrojanHorse
Jul 17, 2020

Rank V

Jul 17, 2020

looking for the NorCal Broncos Club!
It’s time to live again but never forget the ones we lost!
Fizzgig79, Chief1301
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2020

Rank II

Jul 17, 2020

Yup x2
Reserved 2021 4 Door Black Diamond, Area 51 - Sasquatch - Own a 2019 F150 3.5 Eco Tuned on E30 Fuel, Tastefully Moded

Rank III

Jul 22, 2020

Count me in
Bronco First Edition 4dr Lightning Blue / Onyx Leather
7/13/21 Reservation x 2
General Manager - 710 Labs Colorado
Carbnight, TOWMA8R

Rank IV

Jul 23, 2020

In as well

Rank II

Jul 24, 2020

Sounds like we can almost get thing started.
Reserved 2021 4 Door Black Diamond, Area 51 - Sasquatch - Own a 2019 F150 3.5 Eco Tuned on E30 Fuel, Tastefully Moded
Chief1301

Rank V

Jul 30, 2020

There’s a NorCal Bronco club and they are scheduled to meet at San Ramon Valley High School in Danville Ca. for the Danville Classic Car Cruise Sunday August 2nd at 2:00pm. If anyone is interested please join but i know it may be too far for some to drive so I plan on talking to the NorCal Bronco coordinator to have his group join BN and start the discussions or event planning.
It’s time to live again but never forget the ones we lost!
Chief1301, Gene Dios

Rank V

Aug 06, 2020

looking for the NorCal Broncos Club!
I'm from Oakley, CA and hope to get this Bay Area Bronco Nation Club started!!!
Sdge, Chief1301

Rank V

Aug 06, 2020

I'm in from Oakley, CA.
Chief1301

Rank V

Rank V

Rank V

Rank V

Aug 10, 2020

I'm in from Manteca

Rank VI

Aug 10, 2020

I'm in from Manteca

Me too!

Well, 4 days a week anyway...
2021 BadSquatch, 4DR, 2.7/AT, High Package, Oxford White
Mdemieville

Rank V

Aug 10, 2020

Me too!

Well, 4 days a week anyway...
Well if we both end up getting broncos next year we will have to hang out and do some wheeling. Which dealer are you using?

Rank VI

Aug 10, 2020

Well if we both end up getting broncos next year we will have to hang out and do some wheeling. Which dealer are you using?

Tracy Ford.

Since I bounce back and forth between Santa Cruz and San Joaquin counties so much, I tried to shoot for in-between. Never dealt with Tracy Ford but the Fleet/Internet guy who has my reservation seems fairly decent, no ADM, yes X, so.... see how it plays out.
2021 BadSquatch, 4DR, 2.7/AT, High Package, Oxford White

Rank V

Aug 10, 2020

Tracy Ford.

Since I bounce back and forth between Santa Cruz and San Joaquin counties so much, I tried to shoot for in-between. Never dealt with Tracy Ford but the Fleet/Internet guy who has my reservation seems fairly decent, no ADM, yes X, so.... see how it plays out.
Yeah i can understand that. I went with big valley ford since I've had work done on my car there, but so far with this process I'm not real impressed and am thinking of switching. Ford here in town isn't doing g reservations so thats out.
TurkeyRun

Rank IV

Aug 11, 2020

Easy Bay checking in
Chief1301, TurkeyRun

Rank IV

Aug 20, 2020

There is a group coming together over at the other bronco forum in addition to the interest shown here (and that's in addition to that older NorCal group).

I'm interested in finding ways we can make sure all of these groups or communities can come together under one Bay Area or NorCal group. (Personally, I'm in the bay area but most of the trail opportunities require getting into other NorCal areas)

Looking for any opinions or ideas here on BN for this effort.
Chief1301, Mdemieville

Rank V

Aug 20, 2020

There is a group coming together over at the other bronco forum in addition to the interest shown here (and that's in addition to that older NorCal group).

I'm interested in finding ways we can make sure all of these groups or communities can come together under one Bay Area or NorCal group. (Personally, I'm in the bay area but most of the trail opportunities require getting into other NorCal areas)

Looking for any opinions or ideas here on BN for this effort.
I'm down. I live in manteca but work in San Leandro
Gene Dios

Rank III

Aug 26, 2020

I’m down . I’m in lakeport! Trails Galore up this way!!