Champion I

Sep 1, 2021
Milford, NJ 08848
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Bradley
Member #

It appears that you cannot get the SAS package on a four door. Anyone know why? I heard this but did not believe. Tried to build one on the Ford.com webpage and when trying to select Sasquatch it forces it back to a two door.
The reason for it is simple... Ford web developers screwed up the B&P once again. They'll get it fixed eventually.

BroncoFred

Rank IV

Supporter III

Sep 17, 2021
Goodyear, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Schmidt
It appears that you cannot get the SAS package on a four door. Anyone know why? I heard this but did not believe. Tried to build one on the Ford.com webpage and when trying to select Sasquatch it forces it back to a two door.
The reason for it is simple... Ford web developers screwed up the B&P once again. They'll get it fixed eventually.
Ok, I should have known! Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: EvlNvrDys

EvlNvrDys

Rank VI

Champion I

Sep 1, 2021
Milford, NJ 08848
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Bradley
Member #

Funny thing is, I think they screwed up the Advanced 4x4. If you go to select that on Big Bend or Outerbanks (sorry didn't feel like clicking them all) it changes it to a 2 door. In the Big Bend it also adds Squatch. So that'd be my guess where the screw up is.

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

Just did a 4dr Badlands with SAS no issues online

Reactions: BroncoFred

BroncoFred

Rank IV

Supporter III

Sep 17, 2021
Goodyear, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Schmidt
Just did a Badlands with SAS no issues online
Yeah, I heard it affected all below the Badlands… Base, BB, BD, OB. Sorry, should have clarified.

Reactions: ResidualGenius

ABFish

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Oct 6, 2021
Manhattan Beach
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Berg
Member #

Wonder what that means for the OB I ordered in August with the Sasquatch package? Went for MIC top too so I figure maybe I see it in 2025?

Reactions: BroncoFred