Wiper fluid doesn’t spray

kungfooo
Feb 27, 2022

Rank III

Feb 27, 2022

I have had my 2022 for less than I month. I went to spray my windshield after a pterodactyl dropped a bomb on it and I got nothing. When I turn the dial, I can here the motor, but nothing comes out. The reservoir seems to have fluid it in. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise I am going to have to take it in.
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2022

No Ragerts

Feb 27, 2022

I have had my 2022 for less than I month. I went to spray my windshield after a pterodactyl dropped a bomb on it and I got nothing. When I turn the dial, I can here the motor, but nothing comes out. The reservoir seems to have fluid it in. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise I am going to have to take it in.
Windshield washer spray is activated by pressing the button at the end of the stalk inward. Wiper control is activated by twisting the stalk.
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Feb 27, 2022

I have had my 2022 for less than I month. I went to spray my windshield after a pterodactyl dropped a bomb on it and I got nothing. When I turn the dial, I can here the motor, but nothing comes out. The reservoir seems to have fluid it in. Any help would be greatly , appreciated. Otherwise I am going to have to take it in.
The twisty motion is for the rear pump. If you have a hardtop that should work! In all honesty, I did the same thing before I figured out the button on the end…
2021 badlands, 2.3, MT, rapid red, soft top

Rank VI

Feb 27, 2022

I had the same issue once, while pushing the button. Pushed multiple times and nothing came out.

Tried again when I got home and it mysteriously was working again. :rolleyes:
2021 Broncos - BaseSquatch 4dr. Rapid Red V6 Soft Top
Big Bed 4dr. AMB V6 Soft Top Tow (BIL's)
Nitto tires SUCK! You've been warned.

Rank VI

Feb 27, 2022

Take a note of washer fluid levels. There have been some broncos delivered with fluid line connections that aren’t fully fit together. If your washer fluid level drops without it actually spraying, it’s likely leaking out the line somewhere. I believe one line goes across the top of the firewall and the other line goes down the passenger side, across the floor (under the mat/carpet) behind the front seats, then goes down the edge trim on the drivers side to the back.