jikozi
Oct 14, 2021

Rank IV

Oct 14, 2021

Hi all! Im fairly new to the forum but finally decided to up the Bronco Nation membership today. I'm in Northern California and I ordered a cyber orange, Black Diamond, 4dr, non-squatch with a few options, but being late to the order game I will have to reorder for MY22 (plan to stop by the dealer this weekend). Can't wait to start the Bronco adventure and I hope the car will get here sometime in 2022. In the meantime I'm looking forward to reading all the posts and living vicariously through those of you who already have your Broncos!
KennyMac, Pawel Kaliszan
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 14, 2021

Welcome! That's a cool order you built. Hard top or soft?
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
WeakNinja

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2021

Hi all! Im fairly new to the forum but finally decided to up the Bronco Nation membership today. I'm in Northern California and I ordered a cyber orange, Black Diamond, 4dr, non-squatch with a few options, but being late to the order game I will have to reorder for MY22 (plan to stop by the dealer this weekend). Can't wait to start the Bronco adventure and I hope the car will get here sometime in 2022. In the meantime I'm looking forward to reading all the posts and living vicariously through those of you who already have your Broncos!

Welcome and nice ride you are getting.
Let’s hope this phase goes smoother!
WeakNinja, jikozi

Rank IV

Oct 14, 2021

Welcome! That's a cool order you built. Hard top or soft?

I picked the MIC top, tow package and the 2.7...so from what I'm reading, definitely a few of the "sins" that delay production. Crossing my fingers that MY22 will go better than MY21 did. :p
Pretty sure I will re-order basically the same thing because I really like that configuration. A little bummed that the front bumper will cost more now (I still like the modular better than the capable), but thats how things go I guess.
WeakNinja, SlashRacer

Rank V

Oct 14, 2021

Welcome - you should have lots of great places to adventure in your new ride!
Wildtrak ⁞ 4 DR ⁞ HOSS 3.0 ⁞ Area51 ⁞ Lux+Leather ⁞ Tow ⁞ MIC+Sunrider Top ⁞ Res 5/11/21, Rec'd 9/30/22
Greineigan, WeakNinja
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 14, 2021

I picked the MIC top, tow package and the 2.7...so from what I'm reading, definitely a few of the "sins" that delay production. Crossing my fingers that MY22 will go better than MY21 did. :p
Pretty sure I will re-order basically the same thing because I really like that configuration. A little bummed that the front bumper will cost more now (I still like the modular better than the capable), but thats how things go I guess.
Ah ok, because at first, I was going to say you're in pretty good shape! Those are some sins but hoping they don't hold you up too long.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
PSUTE, WeakNinja

Rank 0

Oct 14, 2021

I am, fingers crossed, getting a Big Bend with the mid package and tow package early next week. I am beyond excited as I have loved Bronco’s since I was a teenager!
WeakNinja, Laura

Rank IV

Oct 14, 2021

I am, fingers crossed, getting a Big Bend with the mid package and tow package early next week. I am beyond excited as I have loved Bronco’s since I was a teenager!
Thats awesome. Congratulations!!! You know we want lots of pics when you get it!
WeakNinja

Red Warthog

Oct 14, 2021

Hello, I too am in Northern California (Modesto)! Just got a phone call from my dealer & changed my MY21 build (8/31/21) into a MY22. We shall wait together, I suppose.
Patience has payed off...
jikozi

Rank IV

Oct 15, 2021

Hello, I too am in Northern California (Modesto)! Just got a phone call from my dealer & changed my MY21 build (8/31/21) into a MY22. We shall wait together, I suppose.

Right on! Let’s hope we both get our rides sooner than we think, and then we can start planning a meet up!
WeakNinja

Rank V

Oct 15, 2021

Ah ok, because at first, I was going to say you're in pretty good shape! Those are some sins but hoping they don't hold you up too long.
I have a bunch of them, 2.7, Squatch, 2 door, Mod bumper and scheduled. Dropped the bull bar when they redesigned it. Hoping I can get one lower so it's strong enough to do what it's supposed to do...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
jikozi

Rank VI

Oct 15, 2021

Welcome @jikozi
jikozi

Rank III

Oct 15, 2021

I ordered an outer banks 2.7 lux package July 20 2021 and got my vin and build date for week of November 29th so it could happen sooner then you think.
jikozi, WeakNinja

Rank II

Oct 15, 2021

Ordered my Outer Banks with High package and towing yesterday. I am hoping things move quickly, but in all reality would like to just have it sometime during the summer next year. I am also new to the forum and been continuously digging through for information. I see this will inhibit my work for the rest of the day. Good thing its Friday!
jikozi, WeakNinja

Rank 0

Oct 23, 2021

BC69A208-0EC3-4D3F-A5EB-CD548B4822F9.jpeg74769A89-58F3-40D4-839A-1055F3C64E64.jpeg212AC2D9-2D0C-496A-B144-14FCBB508780.jpeg
AutumnHawk, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Oct 23, 2021

I got it a week ago and absolutely love it! This is a great and fun truck!
WeakNinja

Rank 0

Rank XXXXXXVVVVVIIII

Oct 23, 2021

Welcome!

Rank V

Oct 24, 2021

Welcome. I went for the same build and color but opted for the two door (no kids) Just got my build notification today
WolfpackNation

Rank IV

Aug 17, 2022

Still waiting, LOL!

Changed from cyber orange to eruption green, but kept the rest of the build the same.
WeakNinja