New to the group

LethalPerformance
Sep 16, 2021

Rank 0

Sep 16, 2021

Hey guys. Jared from Lethal Performance here. Waiting to take delivery of our 2021 First Edition 4 Door. It was built on 7/12 but due to the hard top issues it's been sitting up there. I've been told it's supposed to be shipping the week of 10/4 provided they have a replacement top for it.

Can't wait to finally get our hands on this truck. Really excited to see what the truck can do and what the aftermarket holds for the platform.

Attachments

KennyMac, TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2021

Moab or bust!!!

Sep 16, 2021

Hey guys. Jared from Lethal Performance here. Waiting to take delivery of our 2021 First Edition 4 Door. It was built on 7/12 but due to the hard top issues it's been sitting up there. I've been told it's supposed to be shipping the week of 10/4 provided they have a replacement top for it.

Can't wait to finally get our hands on this truck. Really excited to see what the truck can do and what the aftermarket holds for the platform.
Welcome to Bronco Nation! You've been waiting quite awhile for sure. Rumors are that the tops are starting to flow again so hopefully your date will hold up.
So are you guys looking to venture into the Bronco world?
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
TK1215

Rank 0

Sep 16, 2021

Welcome to Bronco Nation! You've been waiting quite awhile for sure. Rumors are that the tops are starting to flow again so hopefully your date will hold up.
So are you guys looking to venture into the Bronco world?
Yeah that's what I was told as well. Hopefully she finally heads down this way. It's been a long wait.

We are definitely branching out into the Bronco market. Adding products daily and we'll be producing our own parts for them as well.
KennyMac, TK1215

Road trip!!!

Sep 16, 2021

Welcome to the Bronco Nation. Hopefully your FE arrives when it is supposed to.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
TK1215

Life is a Highway

Sep 16, 2021

Welcome to the Nation! Keep us posted on your build

Libations MOD

Sep 16, 2021

Welcome!! Curious what does LP plan to bring to the Bronco field??
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
SlashRacer