New here

medicwithbronco
Feb 12, 2022

Rank 0

Feb 12, 2022

Hi folks- happy to be part of the group. I ordered a Bronco on 2/7. It’s my first SUV. Can not wait!
radar3d, Crawler Green
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2022

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 12, 2022

Welcome to BN!!! Sit back and enjoy the wait.
BroncOitis, Darrel

“Going Places Where I’ve Never Been”

Feb 12, 2022

Welcome to BN!
I say this a lot, but you beter hold onto the reins tightly because it's going to be a bucking ride ahead of you. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here that Will help you along your long journey.
Fill us in with the details of your build, a lot of us might be able to let you know where you might stand as far as your wait.
Congrats in your order too...
*632* Days to get A 2021 - 2022 -
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.
Darrel, medicwithbronco

Bill - Enjoy The Journey

Feb 12, 2022

Medic - welcome! This is a great forum with a ton of information and support from fellow Broncoheads. Congrats in advance.
21/22/23/24 Cactus Gray / Badlands / Sasquatch / LUX / Leather / MIC / Mod B. Still patiently waiting…while driving my ‘22 BadSquatch Cactus Gray (not so interim Bronco)!
Baddog dog, BroncOitis

Life is a Highway

Feb 12, 2022

Hi folks- happy to be part of the group. I ordered a Bronco on 2/7. It’s my first SUV. Can not wait!
Welcome to the BN!
BroncOitis, Darrel

Rank 0

Feb 12, 2022

Welcome to BN!
I say this a lot, but you beter hold onto the reins tightly because it's going to be a bucking ride ahead of you. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here that Will help you along your long journey.
Fill us in with the details of your build, a lot of us might be able to let you know where you might stand as far as your wait.
Congrats in your order too...
Thanks very much! I ordered a base model 2 door hard top. Base engine, automatic transmission. I’m not an off roader (yet lol), just wanted a 4x4 for the snow. Nothing fancy
Baddog dog, Deano Bronc

Feb 12, 2022

Thanks very much! I ordered a base model 2 door hard top. Base engine, automatic transmission. I’m not an off roader (yet lol), just wanted a 4x4 for the snow. Nothing fancy
I guess you're not in too bad of shape, the only part constrained item you really have is the hard top, and they are finally making headway on the shortage of them especially since MAP was shutdown on Friday and all of this week. Sounds like they will be back up and running this coming Monday. I have a buddy that his company was given the contract from Ford for the Hard Tops after the Webasto Debacle, the only info he can tell me is they are knocking them out at a pretty good pace.
Well good luck to you in getting the vehicle you want, hope you have better luck than a lot of us have had so far.
Once again welcome to BN where the party never ends.
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.
medicwithbronco, Darrel

Home, home on the range

Feb 12, 2022

Welcome to the Nation! One thing I'd like to mention is rhe aux switches. If you haven't considered getting them it's something to take a look at. By having them you'll have options to add things like lights, winch, etc. You may not see a need now, but in the future you may change your mind. Trying to add accessories will be more difficult without having them. Good luck with your build!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
BroncOitis, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Feb 12, 2022

Welcome to ya! Stay cool and enjoy the ride!✌
BroncOitis, medicwithbronco

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Feb 12, 2022

Welcome to Bronco Nation where it’s a continual soiree!
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
firstsnow33, BroncOitis

🐎 Moab on my mind 🐎

Feb 12, 2022

Welcome! Good forum to be on while you wait. A lot of information! And people who understand all the ups and downs of this journey!
Hi y'all, Lauri here and I am the proud owner of a MY21 Badlands, SAS, 2.7 auto, 4 door, soft top, Cactus Gray, no reservation, ordered 9/11/21, Took delivery 1/8/22!
medicwithbronco, BroncOitis

Feb 13, 2022

Welcome to the Nation! One thing I'd like to mention is rhe aux switches. If you haven't considered getting them it's something to take a look at. By having them you'll have options to add things like lights, winch, etc. You may not see a need now, but in the future you may change your mind. Trying to add accessories will be more difficult without having them. Good luck with your build!
I would have to definitely agree with that, well worth the $195⁰⁰
You might already know this @medicwithbronco you can add any options or change your order all the way up till you get a VIN.
medicwithbronco

Rank 0

Feb 13, 2022

I guess you're not in too bad of shape, the only part constrained item you really have is the hard top, and they are finally making headway on the shortage of them especially since MAP was shutdown on Friday and all of this week. Sounds like they will be back up and running this coming Monday. I have a buddy that his company was given the contract from Ford for the Hard Tops after the Webasto Debacle, the only info he can tell me is they are knocking them out at a pretty good pace.
Well good luck to you in getting the vehicle you want, hope you have better luck than a lot of us have had so far.
Once again welcome to BN where the party never ends.
That’s hopeful news thank you! I really can’t wait to get it
BroncOitis

Rank 0

Feb 13, 2022

I would have to definitely agree with that, well worth the $195⁰⁰
You might already know this @medicwithbronco you can add any options or change your order all the way up till you get a VIN.
Good to know thanks!
BroncOitis

Rank VI

Feb 13, 2022

Welcome, believe me it is worth the wait.
2021 OBX 2 door High Package Cyber orange, second day reservation, ordered Jan 20, 2021, blend date of 18 Dec 2021, delivery date of Jan 12th and loving it.
medicwithbronco

Expensive Taste

Feb 13, 2022

Welcome to the club!

Rank 0

Feb 16, 2022

Hey all I placed my order for my 2 Door Base-only specs were roof rack and automatic transmission. Just curious if anyone can help with out with the message about mine bring the first of 2022 production. Does this mean mine will be apart of the first batch of this year for production? This far, I haven’t heard a peep.

Attachments

Darrel

🐎 Moab on my mind 🐎

Feb 16, 2022

Unfortunately, I don't think that it does. Someone else posted something from back in December that Ford told him his would be the 1st '22 built. Ford wants their customers to feel special (they talk the talk, and sometimes they can't walk the walk - but may not be in their control). But, congratulations!! You are going to love it when you get it! And welcome to Bronco Nation! A lot of good information on this forum and a good place to kick your feet up and wait!
Hi y'all, Lauri here and I am the proud owner of a MY21 Badlands, SAS, 2.7 auto, 4 door, soft top, Cactus Gray, no reservation, ordered 9/11/21, Took delivery 1/8/22!

Rank 0

Feb 16, 2022

Unfortunately, I don't think that it does. Someone else posted something from back in December that Ford told him his would be the 1st '22 built. Ford wants their customers to feel special (they talk the talk, and sometimes they can't walk the walk - but may not be in their control). But, congratulations!! You are going to love it when you get it! And welcome to Bronco Nation! A lot of good information on this forum and a good place to kick your feet up and wait!
Thanks so much! I’m a little late to the party, but I’m excited and I’m patient enough to wait :) I figured the base was the way to go, due to wait times on higher trim levels, plus it’s likely cheaper to add specs with aftermarket products. I love all the info and knowledge everyone shares. I would def be walking blind without others helpful feedback. Hopefully I’ll get an update soon

Rank VI

Feb 16, 2022

Maybe I missed it... What color did you go with?