NEW EVERGLADES SPECIAL EDITION CONFIRMED BY FORD

David
Oct 13, 2021

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 10.15.29 AM.png

Today, in dealer communications, Ford confirmed the Everglades edition Bronco. Everglades joins Raptor in the roster of special edition Broncos that will be coming in MY22. The defining aspects of Everglades will be a factory installed winch and snorkel. More info on Everglades will be coming in Q1 of 2022. Ford emphasized that Everglades will be built in limited quantities and availability is not guaranteed to all order holders.

BRONCO EVERGLADES™ SPECIAL EDITION

In addition to the Bronco™ Raptor™ SUV we announced last month, we would also like to introduce the Bronco Everglades™ Special Edition. Everglades will feature a factory-installed winch and snorkel. Bronco Raptor and Everglades will be available summer of 2022. These special editions will be built in limited quantities and availability is not guaranteed for all order holders. Details on pricing and vehicle specifications will be announced in the first quarter of 2022.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Broncofly, benjaminkrawiec
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2021

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 10.23.15 AM.png
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
benjaminkrawiec, G1br4lt4r

Rank IV

Oct 13, 2021

When can you order them?

Rank III

Oct 13, 2021

The snorkel should be optional like Toyota did with the Tacoma. A lot of people may want the package without the hideous snorkel. Toyota eventually dropped it altogether after a couple model years due to low take rate.
Bronco V-8, the poacher
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 13, 2021

When can you order them?
There will be more information dropped in Q1 of 2022 with the vehicles becoming available Summer 2022. Ford hasn't given more details on ordering past that yet. We are speaking with them on this tonight in a livestream at 6 p.m. EST on the BN YouTube channel, however.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Broncofly, Bronco_Girl

Rank IV

Oct 13, 2021

Any word on the Heritage Edition? Or looking at MY2023?
BN 2610
Reservation: 24 Oct 2020 1st Ordered 30 Jan 2021 2nd order: 1 Nov 2021
Bronco-Wildtrak, 2 door, Lux, Leather, Roof Rack took delivery: 1 Oct 2022
Bronco_Girl

Rank V

Oct 13, 2021

So is Ford releasing a snorkel as an accessory?

And does a factory winch mean no camera or ACC as options?

Any word on the Heritage Edition? Or looking at MY2023?
Still most likely MY23

Rank IV

Oct 13, 2021

I would like to know if it's simply the accessory winch mount + Warn winch with the modular bumper we've seen before that blocks most of the front camera view / disables the ACC radar (when equipped) or if this is something new that will be 100% compatible with the front camera and ACC radar. If it's the latter, that's something I would be very interested in.
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 4dr Eruption Green, 2.7L, 10-spd AT, MIC, Lux

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

BUT WHAT DOES THE EVERGLADES EDITION LOOK LIKE?:unsure:

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

View attachment 19650

Today, in dealer communications, Ford confirmed the Everglades edition Bronco. Everglades joins Raptor in the roster of special edition Broncos that will be coming in MY22. The defining aspects of Everglades will be a factory installed winch and snorkel. More info on Everglades will be coming in Q1 of 2022. Ford emphasized that Everglades will be built in limited quantities and availability is not guaranteed to all order holders.

In addition to the Bronco™ Raptor™ SUV we announced last month, we would also like to introduce the Bronco Everglades™ Special Edition. Everglades will feature a factory-installed winch and snorkel. Bronco Raptor and Everglades will be available summer of 2022. These special editions will be built in limited quantities and availability is not guaranteed for all order holders. Details on pricing and vehicle specifications will be announced in the first quarter of 2022.
View attachment 19650

Ahhhhh...that's too bad it's a limited edition. That means the people who wanted it won't get it now. :(

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

The snorkel should be optional like Toyota did with the Tacoma. A lot of people may want the package without the hideous snorkel. Toyota eventually dropped it altogether after a couple model years due to low take rate.
I bet the snorkel is easy enough to remove if you really want to.

Rank V

Oct 13, 2021

I bet the snorkel is easy enough to remove if you really want one.
It'll typically leave a giant hole in your hood though
Deano Bronc, BigHoof

Rank V

Oct 13, 2021

To be fair the Toyota snorkel is absolutely hideous
BigHoof, Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

It'll typically leave a giant hole in your hood though
A good body shop could patch it, weld it in and then blend the paint in. Or you could easily take the hood off yourself at home and buy a hood w/o the hole and put it on. I bet by the time you would get it, there will be used ones on the market. Be cheaper to do the later. Plus you would still have the original in case you sell it.. That's the one I would do.
Buckin'

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 13, 2021

They should make the hood like the old CJs, they had a piece you would unbolt to run the snorkel hose.
Bronco_Girl

Rank V

Oct 13, 2021

But if the key features of that model are a winch (already available on other models) and a snorkel, and you hate the snorkel, why would you want that model?
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

But if the key features of that model are a winch (already available on other models) and a snorkel, and you hate the snorkel, why would you want that model?
I am betting as a special edition it's going to have other unique stuff. Otherwise you are right. Why buy it?
KennyMac

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 13, 2021

They use a bigfoot as the mascot for the Sasquatch, they can use this guy for the Swamp Special mascot.

LR48, Kraken

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

BUT WHAT DOES THE EVERGLADES EDITION LOOK LIKE?:unsure:
Ford is saying we won't know till first quarter next year.

Rank V

Oct 13, 2021

I am betting as a special edition it's going to have other unique stuff. Otherwise you are right. Why buy it?
Here's my guess: Winch, snorkel, some decals, and maybe some unique seats.