Supporter III

May 20, 2020
Rindge, NH, USA
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Wickman
Member #

Our group, BONES or Bronco Owners North East States, welcomes all Bronco owners residing in the New England area. Not really a club per se as we do not have dues or any formal meetings but we do manage to have a few gatherings a year. Our Facebook page is subject to approval however...Hope some locals want to join up with us!
bones.jpg
thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

Joe Bronco

Rank II

Super Supporter II

May 20, 2020
SE MASS
I just got my Bronco in Feb and still have work to do to get it registered. I'm on Cape Cod. I'll check out FB to see the gatherings.

Reactions: tasker

Joe Bronco

Rank II

Super Supporter II

May 20, 2020
SE MASS
Where on the Cape? You may see my brother in Dennis- he has a red ‘68
Marstons Mills. I haven't see a red Bronco. I saw a Burnt Orange one? I occasionally go to Patriot Square on Sat nites, Exit 8, when they had the car shows. But I take my '71 Blazer there because the Bronco is undergoing a tranny swap now. Joe

Reactions: tasker

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
USA
First Name
TBD
Last Name
TBD
Hello!
New to Bronco Nation. Live in Atkinson, NH. Have a reservation in on a 2 door Badlands. Hope for delivery in summer of 2021. Looking to off-road around New England. Also hope to attend training classes wherever they are available.
That’s about it.
Warren

tasker

Rank VI

Supporter III

May 20, 2020
Rindge, NH, USA
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Wickman
Member #

Hello!
New to Bronco Nation. Live in Atkinson, NH. Have a reservation in on a 2 door Badlands. Hope for delivery in summer of 2021. Looking to off-road around New England. Also hope to attend training classes wherever they are available.
That’s about it.
Warren
good friend of mine lives in Atkinson....middle truck
m.jpg