Supporter III

Feb 19, 2022
Hudson, OH, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Gemmell
Member #

We’ve had our Bronco Sport Badlands now for almost 2 months and I just love it. So much fun to drive. My husband had it leveled and switched out the tires to some beefier BF Goodies! Any upcoming events coming up in Eastern Washington?
Looks great on those tires. Congrats on the new rig!

Reactions: TheLillyPad

Don't delete

Jun 11, 2021
Dearborn, Mi
First Name
FordMotor
Last Name
Company
We’ve had our Bronco Sport Badlands now for almost 2 months and I just love it. So much fun to drive. My husband had it leveled and switched out the tires to some beefier BF Goodies! Any upcoming events coming up in Eastern Washington?
Congratulations and welcome to the family!!!! So glad to hear that you're loving your Bronco!

MIGeezer

Rank V

Super Supporter III

Dec 6, 2021
Michigan
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Hemmerly
So does this have skid plates and an off road suspension?

Scottoe137

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jun 16, 2022
Atlanta, GA, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Minarcine
I ordered mine last week after Ford announced the closure/delay for the Bronco MY 23'. I had planned to get a Black Diamond with some add ons, but don't want to wait another full year for a vehicle. I got a great (in this market) deal by ordering from a dealer in Iowa and saving the $10k (vs ordering the full size Bronco), the BS Badlands being fully loaded, getting a vehicle that will do 85-90% of what I would want to do off road, having better gas mileage and something that will fit much better in the garage all have me feeling great about the decision.

Reactions: Cactusjk