New Accessories on Ford Build site

cdrdan71
Jun 30, 2021

Rank V

Jun 30, 2021

Just building my Bronco for Millionth time and never noticed the accessories at bottom of build now. I guess Im getting old, these will just make my payment larger
Deano Bronc, Cliffhanger

Rank V

Jun 30, 2021

Just building my Bronco for Millionth time and never noticed the accessories at bottom of build now. I guess Im getting old, these will just make my payment larger

I toyed with these as well, but my salesperson advised me to wait on them because it could possibly add delays to my order. Said that the accessories will be available in-store and not to worry. This was specifically in regard to the door bags and harness.
Bronco Outer Banks, 4-Door, Sasquatch, Eruption Green, Soft Top, 2.7L, Lux Equipment, Leather Roast Trim, Modular Bumper

Rank II

Jun 30, 2021

they have taken them off, added them back and taken them off multiple times
Deano Bronc, WoolyGoat

Rank V

Jul 02, 2021

If I wanted to order some of those accessories, whats the process? How do I add them to my build? I would purchase them and have them put on at the factory if I could. I don't trust my dealer to do them. I don't think they could tie their shoes based on my F350 I picked up last week.
https://youtu.be/9jB7-0QehTE
Deano Bronc, Cliffhanger

Rank 0

Jul 02, 2021

Just before covid I had a 2004 Jeep Wrangler that the PO put a soft top on, I needed a replacement window and come to find out, that Rugged Ridge top didn’t sell replacement windows…. Probably because the whole top itself was so cheap at about $300.

that’s what I remember soft tops being mid to high three digits, maybe more expensive for the type that above the front passengers folds back.

Ford accessory Besttop soft top is $2,200??

what do you expect aftermarket to be?

also, anyone know any sites that are actually showing wheel options for Bronco besides 4WP?