Advocate III

Jun 28, 2021
Noblesville, Hamilton County, Indiana, United States
First Name
AJ
Last Name
Mandery
Member #

Just building my Bronco for Millionth time and never noticed the accessories at bottom of build now. I guess Im getting old, these will just make my payment larger
I toyed with these as well, but my salesperson advised me to wait on them because it could possibly add delays to my order. Said that the accessories will be available in-store and not to worry. This was specifically in regard to the door bags and harness.

Charlie M

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Jan 31, 2021
Peyton, CO, USA
Www.westcostpimp.com
First Name
UglyTop
Last Name
MIC
Member #

If I wanted to order some of those accessories, whats the process? How do I add them to my build? I would purchase them and have them put on at the factory if I could. I don't trust my dealer to do them. I don't think they could tie their shoes based on my F350 I picked up last week.

TJconvert2.7

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 30, 2021
New England, USA
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Bremner
Just before covid I had a 2004 Jeep Wrangler that the PO put a soft top on, I needed a replacement window and come to find out, that Rugged Ridge top didn’t sell replacement windows…. Probably because the whole top itself was so cheap at about $300.

that’s what I remember soft tops being mid to high three digits, maybe more expensive for the type that above the front passengers folds back.

Ford accessory Besttop soft top is $2,200??

what do you expect aftermarket to be?

also, anyone know any sites that are actually showing wheel options for Bronco besides 4WP?