Nevada Off-Rodeo is excellent

1/2ner
Sep 23, 2021

Rank 0

Sep 23, 2021

We just completed the Off-Rodeo in Nevada, and it was an excellent experience. Staff was great, knowledgeable and very helpful. All the Broncos were less than 150 miles and equipped with the Sasquatch suspension package.
My only comment for improvement would be to have more 2 door models to drive. There were 5 people in our group that were waiting on 2 doors. I would have loved the experience even more if I could have done it in the model I’m waiting on.
2DR, Wildtrax, 2.7, Cactus Grey, MIC, Lux, Leather, Tow
BuckYeah, dplehman
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2021

Rank 0

Sep 23, 2021

We're attending the Nevada Off-Rodeo in December. I can't hardly wait!
WeakNinja, Slownstddy

Rank 0

Sep 23, 2021

We're attending the Nevada Off-Rodeo in December. I can't hardly wait!
They provide Lunch and Dinner, (Catered hot meal, Chicken, Rice, Salad, and non-alcoholi) bring something warm to wear for the morning and evening

Attachments

WeakNinja, Slownstddy

Rank VI

Sep 23, 2021

Cool

Just made my reservation yesterday for November.
2021 BadSquatch, 4DR, 2.7/AT, High Package, Oxford White
WeakNinja, Slownstddy

Rank IV

Sep 23, 2021

We just completed the Off-Rodeo in Nevada, and it was an excellent experience. Staff was great, knowledgeable and very helpful. All the Broncos were less than 150 miles and equipped with the Sasquatch suspension package.
My only comment for improvement would be to have more 2 door models to drive. There were 5 people in our group that were waiting on 2 doors. I would have loved the experience even more if I could have done it in the model I’m waiting on.
They provide Lunch and Dinner, (Catered hot meal, Chicken, Rice, Salad, and non-alcoholi) bring something warm to wear for the morning and evening
I agree with you it was an excellent experience !! I had a blast but I definitely wish that they had more two doors to test drive! Can not wait for mine now!!! I think we got a photo of you when it was tipped!! Excellent driving skills!! Amazing machine !!

Attachments

BadLands, SAS, 2.3L, 2dr, MIC, Roof Rails, Aera51.
WeakNinja, Slownstddy

Rank 0

Sep 25, 2021

I agree with you it was an excellent experience !! I had a blast but I definitely wish that they had more two doors to test drive! Can not wait for mine now!!! I think we got a photo of you when it was tipped!! Excellent driving skills!! Amazing machine !!
Thanks Marcy, That’s a great photo of me. I am going to change my profile pic to that if you don’t have any objections
Slownstddy, Bike007b

Rank IV

Sep 26, 2021

Yaaay!! I am so glad that you liked the photo!!
Slownstddy

Rank IV

Sep 27, 2021

I'm assuming the sooner you get there, the better chance of getting the vehicle your want to drive? Or is it randomly assigned?

Rank VI

Sep 27, 2021

I'm assuming the sooner you get there, the better chance of getting the vehicle your want to drive? Or is it randomly assigned?
It’s not assigned. It’s everyone for themselves. Kind of like the Oklahoma land rush. Better be quick. You snooze, you lose.

Rank 0

Sep 27, 2021

After you arrive you’ll do a group orientation, then they will demonstrate the capabilities of the Bronco on a Company built Off road coarse then you will all go stand together at what could be best described as “a corral” full of Broncos. Then you get to pick one. There were no 2dr’s in the corral for me to pick from.
WeakNinja, Slownstddy

Rank V

Sep 28, 2021

After you arrive you’ll do a group orientation, then they will demonstrate the capabilities of the Bronco on a Company built Off road coarse then you will all go stand together at what could be best described as “a corral” full of Broncos. Then you get to pick one. There were no 2dr’s in the corral for me to pick from.
Get there early to scope out the lot and see which rides/options are available, so you know ahead of time which to go for. When I went to NH, if 2 people wanted the same ride, the rule was rock, paper, scissors. I have a 2 dr Badlands Sasquatch ordered. I mainly wanted a 2 door to see if the space would work for us, and in 2 door they had a Basesquatch and a Badlands non Squatch. I was headed for the Badlands, but another guest sprinted toward it, so I just jumped on the Base so as not to lose the only other 2 door. I'm glad I did, I got to experience the sasquatch and appreciate the differences between the Base I was driving and the Badlands I have ordered. Overall, the driving experience to learn the capabilities of the Bronco is what mattered, the trim you drive will have very little if any impact to your experience. Most are low or mid pkg, I only saw one in our group with the big screen. Yes, it looks cool, but you don't need it with these expert spotters. Riding without it will only help me appreciate when my ride has it and I'm on my own in the woods. Time to experience the raw vehicle. And if you want to see the other trims, you're spending all day with the other drivers, everyone was really cool with letting me poke around and look. Don't get hung up in the ride you're in, you will have a good time!
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
WeakNinja, Slownstddy

Rank 0

Sep 28, 2021

Get there early to scope out the lot and see which rides/options are available, so you know ahead of time which to go for. When I went to NH, if 2 people wanted the same ride, the rule was rock, paper, scissors. I have a 2 dr Badlands Sasquatch ordered. I mainly wanted a 2 door to see if the space would work for us, and in 2 door they had a Basesquatch and a Badlands non Squatch. I was headed for the Badlands, but another guest sprinted toward it, so I just jumped on the Base so as not to lose the only other 2 door. I'm glad I did, I got to experience the sasquatch and appreciate the differences between the Base I was driving and the Badlands I have ordered. Overall, the driving experience to learn the capabilities of the Bronco is what mattered, the trim you drive will have very little if any impact to your experience. Most are low or mid pkg, I only saw one in our group with the big screen. Yes, it looks cool, but you don't need it with these expert spotters. Riding without it will only help me appreciate when my ride has it and I'm on my own in the woods. Time to experience the raw vehicle. And if you want to see the other trims, you're spending all day with the other drivers, everyone was really cool with letting me poke around and look. Don't get hung up in the ride you're in, you will have a good time!
KennyMac is spot on.
Slownstddy, TK1215

Rank IV

Sep 28, 2021

Going on Friday October 1st first time rocking it. Thanks for the information. Will do a write up next week when I get back.
Chris
Jackson NJ.
TurkeyRun, WeakNinja

Life is a Highway

Sep 28, 2021

Spot on Brother!
Slownstddy

Rank VI

Sep 28, 2021

We were there on Wednesday also. Had a Blast. Sorry to everyone who wants a two door. But its really about the capability of the bronco and getting you used to putting it in uncomfortable places safely. The two door will be easier in some situations but all be as capable. The Instructors were top notch and very experienced offroaders. I'm not afraid of a challenge but some of the obstacles made me nervous at first. These vehicles do not know the meaning of the word quit. They absolutely will go over anything. @1/2ner, it was a pleasure meeting you folks and look forward to talking to you again.

Attachments

2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021
WeakNinja, CaliFilly

Rank 0

Sep 28, 2021

We were there on Wednesday also. Had a Blast. Sorry to everyone who wants a two door. But its really about the capability of the bronco and getting you used to putting it in uncomfortable places safely. The two door will be easier in some situations but all be as capable. The Instructors were top notch and very experienced offroaders. I'm not afraid of a challenge but some of the obstacles made me nervous at first. These vehicles do not know the meaning of the word quit. They absolutely will go over anything. @1/2ner, it was a pleasure meeting you folks and look forward to talking to you again.
It was a pleasure meeting you guys as well. Keep us in the loop when you get your Bronco and when we get ours in 2022 well have to go on a trip.
Slownstddy, TK1215

Rank VI

Sep 28, 2021

It was a pleasure meeting you guys as well. Keep us in the loop when you get your Bronco and when we get ours in 2022 well have to go on a trip.
Sounds like a plan. Will do.
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021
TK1215

Rank IV

Sep 29, 2021

Great photos @Slownstddy !! What a great time!!
Slownstddy

Rank 0

Sep 29, 2021

Were all the rigs automatic, or did they have a stick shift in the bunch?

Rank VI

Sep 30, 2021

All autos sorry.