Promoter III

Aug 13, 2020
southern USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Strum
Member #

I’m simply wondering if this information is accurate. Figured BN would have posted something this important, unless this is inaccurate information. Would love for BN adm to confirm if this information is true because it also would mean that B&P is coming very soon.

Reactions: TK1215

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

I’m simply wondering if this information is accurate. Figured BN would have posted something this important, unless this is inaccurate information. Would love for BN adm to confirm if this information is true because it also would mean that B&P is coming very soon.
My assumption is that it is leaked info and not supposed to be public knowledge yet. Not sure why Ford wouldn't officially release it at this point and maybe they will.

Reactions: LR48 and TK1215

mcobel

Rank II

Advocate III

May 4, 2021
wisconsin dells
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Cobel
Wow good for you my friend.... I put my Res in july 2020 and order feb 2 2021 when the dealership asked me too and told me I would be in the first round lmao haven't heard anything from either ford or the dealership... so i am thinking i could be MY23 lmao

mcobel

Rank II

Advocate III

May 4, 2021
wisconsin dells
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Cobel
That makes sense!
that does not make sense to me ! lol when they announced the bronco I made a $100 res and when they started taking orders I put mine in and still nothing haha But its all good my Ford F150 is like brand new least is up but might buy it until my bronco is ready and then turn it in.. with the use car shortage might and i say this laughing might get a better trade in lol

ZZBroncZ

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jun 19, 2021
Dallas
First Name
ZACk
Last Name
ZUHDI
I received an email that said my 21 order may have to move to 2022, but I never received a confirm. How do you know which model year and production you are in?

Dead Bronc

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Mar 10, 2021
Hamden, CT, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Demkar
Member #

How can the accept more orders in September and schedule them in October when they can’t schedule the tens of thousands of orders they already have? Sounds like BS to me.

Husker

Rank II

Super Supporter II

May 20, 2020
Nebraska
First Name
Harley
Last Name
Horton
Here is a pic of the document posted over at the other site.
2022-ford-bronco-orders-scheduling-production.png

Reactions: KennyMac

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
USA
First Name
TBD
Last Name
TBD
Here is a pic of the document posted over at the other site.
View attachment 14601
I seriously doubt these dates as being accurate. This chart as posted is incomplete.

It is true Donlen shows these dates for the 2022MY Bronco, however they show the same dates for the 2022MY Ranger. Not sure if these dates are specific to Donlen.

The Ford Ranger enthusiasts seem to believe these dates are specific to the Ranger. Interesting!

Ford-Lincoln Trucks (Build Out Final Order Start Up Dates) – Donlen

Reactions: KennyMac and TK1215

Promoter III

Aug 13, 2020
southern USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Strum
Member #

I seriously doubt these dates as being accurate. This chart as posted is incomplete.

It is true Donlen shows these dates for the 2022MY Bronco, however they show the same dates for the 2022MY Ranger. Not sure if these dates are specific to Donlen.

The Ford Ranger enthusiasts seem to believe these dates are specific to the Ranger. Interesting!

Ford-Lincoln Trucks (Build Out Final Order Start Up Dates) – Donlen
Forgive my ignorance, but what or who is Donlen?