My reservation number of 190,000 reservations

Brongo
Feb 11, 2021

Rank II

Feb 11, 2021

Forgive the stupidity here: If my reservation number is 10195405, am I the 10195405th person that made a reservation? Does that sound like I have a shot at a MY21? Anyone here have reservation #190,000? Who has reservation #1???
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2021

Rank V

Feb 11, 2021

I have seen no where anyone who has broken the code for reservation numbers...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
Jakob1972

Rank V

Feb 11, 2021

They are not truly sequential, and from what I've seen, they are all 8-digit numbers starting with a '10'.
Rgwinn, KennyMac

Rank V

Feb 11, 2021

Forgive the stupidity here: If my reservation number is 10195405, am I the 10195405th person that made a reservation? Does that sound like I have a shot at a MY21? Anyone here have reservation #190,000? Who has reservation #1???

I have a day 1 reservation that begins with 1011 so I don’t think they started at #1. I also had a second reservation from day 3 which started with 1026 so assuming they are sequential it sounds like yours was on day 2 or early day 3. Bottom line on getting into my21 is whether your confit has any of the 6 deadly options that are late availability.
You can't reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

Rank IV

Feb 12, 2021

There are several threads in here where we go down the rabbit hole on this topic. To make it short, WE HAVE NO IDEA! Nobody knows but Ford. Isn't in any particular order, don't know where they started counting from, don't know if it's trim specific. Just resign yourself to the fact that we won't know unless Ford tells us. And we've asked, no word back.

For reference I have an FE reservation. Made in the first 10-15 minutes. My number is 8 digits long.

As to the MY21 question. Ford is only making 30% I believe of all reservations for 21. FE will all be MY21. Then it comes down to timestamp and dealer allocation. Those who meet the timestamp cut-off. Probably the first few days of reservation holders. Everyone else will be MY22, where there will be new colors, accessories available.

The best thing to do is to talk to your dealer. Find out where you are on their list and if they believe you make the MY21 cut-off.

Rank VI

Feb 12, 2021

Ford doesn't want anyone to know this, but they used a slide rule, an abacus and the Rosetta stone to come up with the reservation numbering system. After running the numbers though an IBM super computer, it appears you'll probably receive your vehicle this year or next, but it could be as late as 2030, give or take a few years.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
ATC Enthusiast, Gutter Clown

Rank VI

Feb 12, 2021

10300473. My reservation/ order number. Im expecting to get a MY21
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021

Rank III

Feb 12, 2021

Take a look at the self reported reservation number and date list:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-reservations-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.1757/

Copy paste into excel, sort by reservation number or date and you will begin to see trends like first day start 1011xxxx...1013xxx

1019xxx is generally near the end of second day.

Bronco 1019.jpg

Rank V

Feb 12, 2021

Ford doesn't want anyone to know this, but they used a slide rule, an abacus and the Rosetta stone to come up with the reservation numbering system. After running the numbers though an IBM super computer, it appears you'll probably receive your vehicle this year or next, but it could be as late as 2030, give or take a few years.
Dang, I coulda decoded it, but I sold my slide rule on ebay 15 years ago for $170!
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
AcesandEights, CCDetroit

Rank III

Feb 12, 2021

Based on Bronco6g.com self reporting, the reservations start at 1011 as the first 4. Beyond that I would say take a guess because not much makes sense.

It could be about anything that ford decided to do. I would almost put money on it is your authorization for the credit card transaction because of how random it seems to be and how quick the numbers climb. But why would you use that number.
Bandit Bronco, Rgwinn

Rank VI

Feb 12, 2021

Just like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop...... the world may never know.
I reserved my bronco within 6 minutes of reservations opening on reveal night and my number is higher than my friends who reserved over 2 hours after it opened. I have a feeling the number also has to do within trim, door, and location. But thats just my guess
MY21 2dr Black Diamond 7MT Velocity Blue!
AcesandEights, Nellman

Having slickrock withdraw!

Feb 12, 2021

Just like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop...... the world may never know.
I reserved my bronco within 6 minutes of reservations opening on reveal night and my number is higher than my friends who reserved over 2 hours after it opened. I have a feeling the number also has to do within trim, door, and location. But thats just my guess
For the most part there is a trend that the numbers get larger as the reservation date gets further out, but they are definitely not sequential. The timestamp is much more important than the reservation number plus there is still going to be a variance in build order due to many manufacturing issues such as parts availability. In the end, a lot of it comes down how many allocations your dealership gets and where you fall in that number.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
bigbend4J, Slownstddy

Rank VI

Feb 12, 2021

Dang, I coulda decoded it, but I sold my slide rule on ebay 15 years ago for $170!

My dad left me his, but I have no idea how to use it. Looks like it was whittled from whale bones or elephant ivory, that's about all I know, which isn't really knowing anything at all.
KennyMac

Rank II

Feb 12, 2021

There are several threads in here where we go down the rabbit hole on this topic. To make it short, WE HAVE NO IDEA! Nobody knows but Ford. Isn't in any particular order, don't know where they started counting from, don't know if it's trim specific. Just resign yourself to the fact that we won't know unless Ford tells us. And we've asked, no word back.

For reference I have an FE reservation. Made in the first 10-15 minutes. My number is 8 digits long.

As to the MY21 question. Ford is only making 30% I believe of all reservations for 21. FE will all be MY21. Then it comes down to timestamp and dealer allocation. Those who meet the timestamp cut-off. Probably the first few days of reservation holders. Everyone else will be MY22, where there will be new colors, accessories available.

The best thing to do is to talk to your dealer. Find out where you are on their list and if they believe you make the MY21 cut-off.
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I think I know more than my dealer does. Oh well!
CCDetroit

Rank II

Feb 12, 2021

I have a day 1 reservation that begins with 1011 so I don’t think they started at #1. I also had a second reservation from day 3 which started with 1026 so assuming they are sequential it sounds like yours was on day 2 or early day 3. Bottom line on getting into my21 is whether your confit has any of the 6 deadly options that are late availability.
Yeah I think I've selected every option that will put me in the black hole of the unknown.
Coldsmoke, KennyMac

Rank II

Feb 12, 2021

They are not truly sequential, and from what I've seen, they are all 8-digit numbers starting with a '10'.
Surely someone on this forum is a brilliant engineer of AI powered algorithms that can decipher the reservation numbers! :p

Rank IV

Feb 12, 2021

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I think I know more than my dealer does. Oh well!
BN definitely knows more than any dealer I've come across!

Home, home on the range

Feb 12, 2021

Need a super computer or an enigma device of some kind
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022

Rank VI

Feb 12, 2021

I just sent off for my Orphan Annie Secret Society decoder pin from Ovaltine. I let you know what I come up with.
KennyMac, Gutter Clown