My Bronco was built

goldengirl22
Dec 26, 2021

Rank 0

Dec 26, 2021

I’d been locked out of the ford site for at least a week before christmas. I was very frustrated! We returned home Christmas Eve from family events and there it was, an emailed from Ford saying my Bronco sport Badlands, BL pkg in cyber orange was built! What a Christmas present. I got so excited! It said I’d receive my sport before the 27 of January. Hope its sooner! The reason I’m writing this is No one in my family cares! or they can’t relate. And I realize now that maybe the reason I couldn’t navigate the ford site is my truck was in the end of year limbo and there is no one there to put the info into the system due to the holiday’. Not sure!
reeree411, Giuseppe
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2021

Moab or bust!!!

Dec 26, 2021

I’d been locked out of the ford site for at least a week before christmas. I was very frustrated! We returned home Christmas Eve from family events and there it was, an emailed from Ford saying my Bronco sport Badlands, BL pkg in cyber orange was built! What a Christmas present. I got so excited! It said I’d receive my sport before the 27 of January. Hope its sooner! The reason I’m writing this is No one in my family cares! or they can’t relate. And I realize now that maybe the reason I couldn’t navigate the ford site is my truck was in the end of year limbo and there is no one there to put the info into the system due to the holiday’. Not sure!
Congrats! Make sure you post some pictures once you pick it up. :cool:
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
SlashRacer, PSUTE

Rank 0

Dec 26, 2021

I sure will!
SlashRacer, BroncOitis

🗻🏔️🏜️38°33'14.1"N 109°32'04.7"W🏜️🏔️🗻

Dec 26, 2021

Congratulations fellow Michigander!
It's got to feel pretty exciting to get that long anticipated E-Mail, if I was going to get a Bronco Sport I would have gone with the same trim level.
Congrats!
*632* Days to get A 2021 - 2022 -
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.
SlashRacer

Rank 0

Dec 26, 2021

Congratulations fellow Michigander!
It's got to feel pretty exciting to get that long anticipated E-Mail, if I was going to get a Bronco Sport I would have gone with the same trim level.
Congrats!
I looked at the the big bronco and realized it was really high off the ground loved the idea but realized the smaller bronco sport would be better suited to the kind photography And over-landing I’d like to do. Merry Christmas fellow Michigander
14U, SlashRacer

Rank 0

Dec 26, 2021

I sure will!
Merry Christmas

🗻🏔️🏜️38°33'14.1"N 109°32'04.7"W🏜️🏔️🗻

Dec 26, 2021

Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays to you and yours also!!!
*632* Days to get A 2021 - 2022 -
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.

Rank III

Dec 27, 2021

Awesome - what was the date of your order confirmation email? Just trying to get a general idea what to expect for the year...I have a while, but still curious to see what people are averaging :)
JIOxfordWhite

Rank 0

Dec 27, 2021

Awesome - what was the date of your order confirmation email? Just trying to get a general idea what to expect for the year...I have a while, but still curious to see what people are averaging :)

I was wondering the same thing! I got my email on Dec 17th for my 22 Badlands Sasquatch in Cactus Gray, so I am at the very start of my waiting game!

Rank 0

Dec 27, 2021

I was wondering the same thing! I got my email on Dec 17th for my 22 Badlands Sasquatch in Cactus Gray, so I am at the very start of my waiting game!
Order date 9/8/21
vin # 9/16/21
order verification 11/19/21
projected build 11/22/21, 12/06/21/, 12/29/21
Built date 12/24/21
delivery date 01/21-27/2022
Very frustrating! Mine arrives by rail then cargo transport to mi.
some have gotten there’s earlier. They got their build date and received a call from the dealer saying it was on the lot. This did not happen to me!
Pawel Kaliszan

Rank 0

Dec 27, 2021

Rank 0

Dec 27, 2021

Order date 9/8/21
vin # 9/16/21
Built date 12/24/21
some have gotten there’s earlier. They got their build date and received a call from the dealer saying it was on the lot. This did not happen to me!

Rank 0

Dec 28, 2021

Order date 9/8/21
vin # 9/16/21
Built date 12/24/21
Order date 9/8/21
vin # 9/16/21
Built date 12/24/21
Looks
Well well well It looks like my bronco shipped this morning. YES!!!!!!!!!
reeree411, Ditchrunner

Rank V

Dec 29, 2021

Looks

Well well well It looks like my bronco shipped this morning. YES!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! Fingers crossed for a quick delivery!
BroncOitis

Rank 0

Jan 11, 2022

Got a note today saying mine will be delivered today now I have to find a detailer who doesn’t charge an arm and a leg as its to cold here to wash a suv.
BroncOitis

Rank V

Jan 11, 2022

Congrats! I understand what you mean when you say no one in your family can relate - trust me, my husband now calls the Bronco "his" Bronco after not understanding for well over a year why I woke up early on the weekends to watch all off the YouTube content out there, read every article and joined this family of Bronco lovers. Enjoy your new rig when it arrives!!
k@p

2021|Black Diamond | Cactus Grey | Manual Transmission | Soft Top (No Regrets) | Reserved 7/14/2020 | Delivered 10/8/2021
BroncOitis, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Jan 11, 2022

Congrats! I understand what you mean when you say no one in your family can relate - trust me, my husband now calls the Bronco "his" Bronco after not understanding for well over a year why I woke up early on the weekends to watch all off the YouTube content out there, read every article and joined this family of Bronco lovers. Enjoy your new rig when it arrives!!
I so know what you mean
Giuseppe

Rank 0

Jan 11, 2022

I so know what you mean
Thank you I was told it arrived no I have to get my old car ready and its too cold to wash my car. Even if I could wash it I live on a very muddy dirt road. I love where I live but I do not like the mud! Though my suv always looks like I’ve been off reading, every day
BroncOitis, Giuseppe

Rank 0

Jan 11, 2022

I so know what you mean
Thank you I was told it arrived no I have to get my old car ready and its too cold to wash my car. Even if I could wash it I live on a very muddy dirt road. I love where I live but I do not like the mud! Though my suv always looks like I’ve been off reading, every day

Rank 0

Jan 16, 2022

My girl came in one Tuesday got the call on Wednesday spent two days detailing my jeep for trade in went Friday to do the paperwork couldn’t find the title for my jeep so had to return him. Did get to drive it I’m insanely in love with this truck. Hopefully Monday I can bring her home. That’s a holiday. Dealer say it will happen. My insurance person isn’t calling me back. Turns out they don’t work on weekends hurrr! Don’t they know how excited I am.?1642368523149.jpeg1642368523149.jpeg
Bronco1984, Deano Bronc