Another Video Filmed at King of the Hammers!

BuzzyBud
Feb 27, 2021

Rank VI

Feb 27, 2021

I know what you are thinking, another video! Haven't we seen enough?!
You got to see this one. This will send your Broncometer to the top of the range!
As the Jeep owners were taken for a ride they could not stop giggling! I imagined them saying, "Take my money, please"!

Pakrat, 14U
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2021

Life is a Highway

Feb 27, 2021

The more I research these vehicles and the more independent reviews I watch, I gotta say these are gonna be spectacular off road vehicles. I know the proof is in the pudding, but man this is gonna be fun!
Ian Lacasse, SlashRacer

Life is a Highway

Feb 27, 2021

I am fixing the name of the Badlands. I saw a typo that no one has caught to date. I’m surprised our trusted moderators never caught it either. It is supposed to be the Badass Edition or the BadasSquatch! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :p (y)
@TorgSurv please forgive me on this one! ;)
KennyMac, SlashRacer

Rank V

Feb 27, 2021

Broncometer pegged!!!
Badlands 2dr, Sas, 2.7, Lux, Erupt Grn, Res 8/27/20, MY21-1/29/21
MY22-10/21/21, Sch 8/22/22, Blt 8/29/22, Ship 9/1/22, Del 9/16/22
SlashRacer, Jakob1972

Gladesmen

Feb 28, 2021

Just talking to my brother yesterday about how Jeep’s you can go a buy one now and that they are running really good deals and the new Jeep is a better driver than the last model. And how we could have instant gratification if we wanted but I keep going back to these videos and it just solidifies my decision. I’ll wait for the Bronco thank you. Although I did catch this yesterday rolling on 40”s it looks pretty nice.
E92704D0-6283-4592-B031-0406B8A79E26.jpeg
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Shadowblade, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Feb 28, 2021

I know what you are thinking, another video! Haven't we seen enough?!
You got to see this one. This will send your Broncometer to the top of the range!
As the Jeep owners were taken for a ride they could not stop giggling! I imagined them saying, "Take my money, please"!

That is must watch video!
Serious Evolution in off-raoding!
TK1215, Rgwinn

Rank VI

Feb 28, 2021

@BuzzyBud this is a great video. I watched it last night.

One thing that I picked up on this video which I had not heard anything about in the past was a manual shift button on the gear shifter for the automatics. He mentioned that he had not used it yet but it was there. It has been great gleaning more new information on each of these videos.

Sure would love to go for a trail ride at Supercel East @David. Hint, hint;)
TK1215, 14U

Life is a Highway

Feb 28, 2021

Just talking to my brother yesterday about how Jeep’s you can go a buy one now and that they are running really good deals and the new Jeep is a better driver than the last model. And how we could have instant gratification if we wanted but I keep going back to these videos and it just solidifies my decision. I’ll wait for the Bronco thank you. Although I did catch this yesterday rolling on 40”s it looks pretty nice.
View attachment 9556
Not particularly a fan of the Gladiator but that looks pretty sweet!
Jakob1972, SlashRacer

Rank V

Feb 28, 2021

The more I research these vehicles and the more independent reviews I watch, I gotta say these are gonna be spectacular off road vehicles. I know the proof is in the pudding, but man this is gonna be fun!
Having wheeled with solid front/rear axles
And years with ifs (ranger/tacoma)
Have found better over-all terrain stability with the ifs.
ifs and disconnect....
Just might be best of both worlds

In this pic disconnected pretty much stayed that level all the way down.
Truckheaven octillo wells so.cal.20210228_083042-1.jpg20210228_084106-1.jpg
Let me clean that up...

20210228_084155-1.jpg
Took this stock suspension Ranger thru the same terrain at my first trucheaven event as i later took that grand cherokee.

At the time There was no suspension kit so had 2" body lift put on with 32"s
( if i remember correctly)
Deano Bronc, Jakob1972

Life is a Highway

Feb 28, 2021

Having wheeled with solid front/rear axles
And years in a ifs (tacoma)
Have found better stability in the ifs.
ibs and disconnect....
Just might be best of both worlds

In this pic disconnected pretty much stayed that level all the way down.
Truckheaven octillo wells so.cal.View attachment 9558
Man even looking back at that old picture shows how far technology had come then . And now it just keeps improving that much more! Awesome picture. What year was that taken?
Jakob1972, SlashRacer

Rank V

Feb 28, 2021

Man even looking back at that old picture shows how far technology had come then . And now it just keeps improving that much more! Awesome picture. What year was that taken?
Somewhere in this era
*those pictures where take with a camera with film in it

20210228_090442-1.jpg
Jakob1972, KennyMac

Life is a Highway

Feb 28, 2021

Strictly from a personal perspective, not trying to put you in any particular box....but I know I am old when I refer to an “era”!
what part of California are you in? :LOL: (y) :ROFLMAO:
SlashRacer

Rank V

Feb 28, 2021

Strictly from a personal perspective, not trying to put you in any particular box....but I know I am old when I refer to an “era”!
what part of California are you in? :LOL: (y) :ROFLMAO:
Perfect on same page with humor
Oh wait same 'era' :LOL:

So cal.
How bout you?
SlashRacer, TK1215

Life is a Highway

Feb 28, 2021

Perfect on same page with humor
Oh wait same 'era' :LOL:

So cal
How bout you?
I am from Bay Area and soon to be permanently relocated to Maricopa, AZ. The city, not the county. Early retirement, end of June and out of here
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Rank V

Feb 28, 2021

I am from Bay Area and soon to be permanently relocated to Maricopa, AZ. The city, not the county. Early retirement, end of June and out of here
Hoorah!
Just noticed thats golden gate bridge in background on your username nice pic! ( right?!)

Coincidence i am also looking yo move to Arizona
Kinda checking out chandler and gilbert area.
Maricopa is near that. 'ish
Whats it like there?
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Life is a Highway

Feb 28, 2021

Maricopa is maybe 25-30 minutes from Chandler and 40-45 from the airport. The Chandler/Gilbert/Mesa areas are all nice and well developed. Homes in those areas are more expensive and much more competitive to buy. Maricopa/Queen Creek/Casa Grande are a little farther out but homes are still less expensive-ish and developing. Love it down there. Summers are hot but AC is everywhere and a must. Bought and received keys in December of 2019. Got a three car tandem garage but I wish we would have waited 6 months and gotten a home with an attached RV garage. Momma wants when she wants and thus no RV garage. But very happy with what we got
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Rank V

Feb 28, 2021

Maricopa is maybe 25-30 minutes from Chandler and 40-45 from the airport. The Chandler/Gilbert/Mesa areas are all nice and well developed. Homes in those areas are more expensive and much more competitive to buy. Maricopa/Queen Creek/Casa Grande are a little farther out but homes are still less expensive-ish and developing. Love it down there. Summers are hot but AC is everywhere and a must. Bought and received keys in December of 2019. Got a three car tandem garage but I wish we would have waited 6 months and gotten a home with an attached RV garage. Momma wants when she wants and thus no RV garage. But very happy with what we got
Congrats
And thnx you gave me a heads up on pricing and location.
3-car garage is there a dedicated BRONCO spot?!
Or will that be at the ready in the driveway :cool:

Like camping along the colorado river!!!

Road trip!!!

Feb 28, 2021

@BuzzyBud one of the best videos I have so so far. Love the split cameras loooking left and right. Will be very useful at Black Bear Pass and other places.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Life is a Highway

Feb 28, 2021

my 08 Mustang is in Ca, my 19 Mustang and my wife’s Edge in Az. 4 cars 3 car garage. Will probably sell the 08 or maybe the wife’s 18 Edge. Hmmmmm that will take some Jedi mind tricks!
Shadowblade, TrailReady

Life is a Highway

Feb 28, 2021

If anyone is thinking of having a house built and an RV garage is an option, spend the money and do it. Forget the RV and put all the tools and toys, lifts and over landing trailers in there an the two car for the wife’s car.
Jakob1972, KennyMac