Most commonly missed options

Marvin Indiana
Jun 14, 2021

Rank IV

Jun 14, 2021

I was speaking with my sales person when considering to change my top option to speed up my order. When we reviewed my order I was surprised I had missed a couple of items that completely surprised me. 1st I missed the bags for the doors. This is huge as you CAN NOT buy them after the fact for IN VEHICLE STORAGE. They do offer garage storage bags which are completely different. You can not get the storage strap items without the factory bag package. 2nd I missed the trailer tow option. Yes I could have added after the fact but nothing is as nice as factory wiring for trailer tow package. 3rd is the roof insulation package. I recently was fortunate enough to sit in a new bronco and it had the package. It is hard to believe this is optional. Would look cheap inside without it. Just thought I would share.
Bronco_Girl, RCH313
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2021

Rank V

Jun 15, 2021

I was speaking with my sales person when considering to change my top option to speed up my order. When we reviewed my order I was surprised I had missed a couple of items that completely surprised me. 1st I missed the bags for the doors. This is huge as you CAN NOT buy them after the fact for IN VEHICLE STORAGE. They do offer garage storage bags which are completely different. You can not get the storage strap items without the factory bag package. 2nd I missed the trailer tow option. Yes I could have added after the fact but nothing is as nice as factory wiring for trailer tow package. 3rd is the roof insulation package. I recently was fortunate enough to sit in a new bronco and it had the package. It is hard to believe this is optional. Would look cheap inside without it. Just thought I would share.
Door bags may be something. Trailer tow, you're better off with aftermarket Class III or IV. Insulation package was included with the MIC top for free a couple of months ago...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
SierraHotelBronco, UpNOver

Libations MOD

Jun 15, 2021

I agree on the TOW, don't need a new truck wiring all spliced together aftermarket and rumors are the lights use a separate chip that might not be available for some time too (in a post on here today, forgot which). So it better to go factory. And as @PSUTE said the headliner is already included free with the MIC now for 21MY
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
RCH313, UpNOver

Moab or bust!!!

Jun 15, 2021

Welcome to Bronco Nation! Great to see another Hoosier on here and only about an hour away. Which dealership did you order from?
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
RCH313

Gladesmen

Jun 15, 2021

I agree on the TOW, don't need a new truck wiring all spliced together aftermarket and rumors are the lights use a separate chip that might not be available for some time too (in a post on here today, forgot which). So it better to go factory. And as @PSUTE said the headliner is already included free with the MIC now for 21MY
If you are getting the MIC top on a Badlands and possibly the Black Diamond you have to request the headliner. It is not automatically added to the trims with MGV. But it is a free upgrade. At least that is what I remember.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
dominicenoa, Deano Bronc

Libations MOD

Jun 15, 2021

If you are getting the MIC top on a Badlands and possibly the Black Diamond you have to request the headliner. It is not automatically added to the trims with MGV. At least that is what I remember.
That could be, my dealer said he added it to all his orders. So, probably more having a good dealer or you truly following up to get it added.
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Jakob1972

Rank VI

Jun 24, 2021

I thought I read the bags come standard with the Bronco?
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches

Libations MOD

Jun 24, 2021

There is an upgraded option, I forgot the difference though

Rank IV

Jun 24, 2021

So glad you posted this Marvin! I just contacted my dealer to add the "87E Storage Bags – Front Row Top Panels and Door (for On-Vehicle Storage)" to my order. I had been planning to buy them later but now I see you are right, the NON-factory dealer bags are for the garage and different! Great catch!
1624559150121.png

EDIT: my dealer tells me I now have a third build date 7/26, and she can't add the bags once scheduled... Oh well, hopefully there is a way to get them from Ford
OBX, 4DR, Cactus Gray, 2.7L, Lux, MIC, Tow
E5B, 314A, 53Q, 43L, 66C, 47B, 55G, 60B, 863, 63C, 87E
Reserved: 07-13 23:40 EST|| Ordered: 03-03 || Production Week: 06/07, 06/28, 07/26, now 08/02

Rank V

Jun 24, 2021

I talked to my dealer about the door bags yesterday. He was surprised when I told him they weren't a listed accessory.

Not for doors. Just for the two front roof panels.
Soupcook, ResidualGenius

Rank V

Jul 20, 2021

I initially had the 87E option (for door bags) listed on my order, but I've switched from a Hard Top to a Soft Top (to hopefully speed things along). Now that I have switched, the "Build and Price" no longer allows that option to be chosen (unless the Hard Top is re-added). There is a YouTube video of someone who switched and forgot to order the On-Vehicle Storage bags. These On-Vehicle storage bags are not available after market (at least not that I have found).
The proper option, for those of us who ordered a soft top, is 87D (Storage Bag - Door, for On-Vehicle Storage). This is one of the really cool design features that Ford has added into the Bronco; I didn't want to miss out.
If you are like me who switched from a hard top to a soft top and wants to store the doors on-board, don't forget to order the proper door bags!

1626804345604.png
4 Dr OB/Carbonized Grey/SAS/Soft Top/2.7L/Auto/Lux/Tow Pkg
Reserved-7/15/20, Initial Order-1/30/21, Updated to Soft Top-6/28/21, Scheduled Build-10/19/21, In Prod-10/25, Built 11/1/21, Del 11/30/21
Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Jul 20, 2021

Sounds like you have had some experience with this from UHaul. lol
Bronco Nation Member #0000
Instagram: bdawson24
KennyMac, TEEDEE

Libations MOD

Jul 20, 2021

Sounds like you have had some experience with this from UHaul. lol
LOL actually for another AM company. The splicing was always a headache in the CO weather and dropping the skis in the lake
TEEDEE

Rank VI

Jul 20, 2021

LOL actually for another AM company. The splicing was always a headache in the CO weather and dropping the skis in the lake
I can totally appreciate that. In MI it seems we have similar experiences. :D
TEEDEE

Rank V

Jul 20, 2021

Hey Marv!
Mine came in and I took delivery July 5thBT (2).jpg
Ability is Nothing without Honor
KennyMac, TEEDEE

Rank VI

Jul 20, 2021

Hey Marv!
Mine came in and I took delivery July 5thView attachment 15802
Nice Tremor!
RCH313

Rank V

Jul 20, 2021

Nice Tremor!

Thanks, it matches my Bronco ;)
It was my retirement gift to myself!
KennyMac, bdawson24

Rank VI

Jul 20, 2021

Thanks, it matches my Bronco ;)
It was my retirement gift to myself!
Good for you!!! I am assuming that you love it? Do you use it to tow? What are the specs?

Rank V

Jul 20, 2021

Good for you!!! I am assuming that you love it? Do you use it to tow? What are the specs?

Absolutely love it,
It is a '21 7.3L Lariat Ultimate Tremor. It has the Ford (Warn) winch in Antimatter Blue. I don't tow anything, just love the look, an F150 would have met all my needs, however a Tremor black out wasn't available (almost purchased a Raptor)

My OBX is a 2.7L LUX with cloth Navy Pier. I wanted to go Sasquatch, however my wife was afraid it would be too tall for her (she loves the truck, hates "crawling up" into it:ROFLMAO:), she picked the options since she drives it most of the time.
KennyMac, bdawson24

Rank VI

Jul 20, 2021

Absolutely love it,
It is a '21 7.3L Lariat Ultimate Tremor. It has the Ford (Warn) winch in Antimatter Blue. I don't tow anything, just love the look, an F150 would have met all my needs, however a Tremor black out wasn't available (almost purchased a Raptor)

My OBX is a 2.7L LUX with cloth Navy Pier. I wanted to go Sasquatch, however my wife was afraid it would be too tall for her (she loves the truck, hates "crawling up" into it:ROFLMAO:), she picked the options since she drives it most of the time.
I totally get it. I am in love with both. My pocketbook disagrees with me. lol