Modular Bumper

CARdiac
Apr 01, 2021

Rank IV

Apr 01, 2021

I have seen some accessories for the Raptor to put fogs in the gap of the front bumper. I am hoping that someone comes out with bolt-on bumper ends that can include fog and spots. I am thinking of unbolting the stock ends and bolting on the cap with incorporated lights. Here hoping
Deano Bronc, Jakob1972
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 01, 2021

No Ragerts

Apr 01, 2021

I have seen some accessories for the Raptor to put fogs in the gap of the front bumper. I am hoping that someone comes out with bolt-on bumper ends that can include fog and spots. I am thinking of unbolting the stock ends and bolting on the cap with incorporated lights. Here hoping
I agree - That’s a good look and I am hopeful to do the same!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Jakob1972, CARdiac

Rank V

Apr 01, 2021

Both Baja Designs and Rigid are working on a solution
JRHopp, Bschurr

Rank VI

Apr 01, 2021

Many potential Bronco owners have admired the Raptor with the Baja Designs lights as seen below.
2017-Raptor-FPK2L.jpg

Baja Designs seems to understand the Bronco and should have lights available as seen below.
Bronco Baja Design Lights.jpg

In fact, the Baja Designs website is already being modified. See link below.

Baja Designs - Ford Bronco (21) Lighting Kits
KennyMac, CARdiac

Rank IV

Apr 02, 2021

Many potential Bronco owners have admired the Raptor with the Baja Designs lights as seen below.
View attachment 10996

Baja Designs seems to understand the Bronco and should have lights available as seen below.
View attachment 10997

In fact, the Baja Designs website is already being modified. See link below.

Baja Designs - Ford Bronco (21) Lighting Kits
That is the one I saw
Bschurr, BuzzyBud

Rank I

Apr 02, 2021

I am standing-by to see what Baja Designs may have to offer. I have the "fog" kit on my '18 Raptor and they are solid. I think that the Rigid offerings do look like they belong on the Bronco, though. I have viewed the BD website and so far the lighting kit appears to be referencing a fog light replacement kit for Broncos with OEM fog lights... nothing yet for the modular bumper.
Final Order:: Badlands | Cactus Gray | 4 Door | 2.7 | Sasquatch | Lux | Leather | MIC | Tow | Keyless Pad | Block Heater
CN87, BuzzyBud

Rank 0

Apr 05, 2021

I am standing-by to see what Baja Designs may have to offer. I have the "fog" kit on my '18 Raptor and they are solid. I think that the Rigid offerings do look like they belong on the Bronco, though. I have viewed the BD website and so far the lighting kit appears to be referencing a fog light replacement kit for Broncos with OEM fog lights... nothing yet for the modular bumper.
Hi guys!

We have a whole gang of new kits that we are really excited to share. We are working out some final details and will have something to share with you very very soon. I will touch base back here when we are ready to launch. We do indeed have multiple bumper solutions, for the plastic and steel bumpers.

The Raptor kit above is more or less a sneak peak at what the Bronco fog pocket kit will look like.

Let me know if you have any general questions that I can answer in the meantime :D
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Apr 05, 2021

Hi guys!

We have a whole gang of new kits that we are really excited to share. We are working out some final details and will have something to share with you very very soon. I will touch base back here when we are ready to launch. We do indeed have multiple bumper solutions, for the plastic and steel bumpers.

The Raptor kit above is more or less a sneak peak at what the Bronco fog pocket kit will look like.

Let me know if you have any general questions that I can answer in the meantime :D

Welcome! Looking forward to your lighting solutions. Could you consider a chase light solution for the rear steel bumper on the Bronco as well?
Bronc96, CARdiac

Rank IV

Apr 05, 2021

Hi guys!

Thanks, I am excited to see what you have coming. I would love a spot and fog locations.

Rank VI

Aug 20, 2021

My Baja Designs fog/driving light modules will arrive today and this weekend will be all about installation. Can't wait to see those light mod's filling up the bumper 'should have been a fog light there' holes. With the upfitter switches, it should be a straightforward install! Pics to come!
BN 0232 Bronco "Skwach" - 4 Dr FE, Lightning Blue, MIC/NP
New acquisition - Ranger Lariat Tremor, Rapid Red "Quake" (Skwach's little brother)
Other fun stuff: Honda Pioneer 1000 dirt toy (Need hitch!)
BajaDesigns, BuzzyBud

Rank 0

Aug 20, 2021

That's a lot of fog light. Looks nice but I just know folks will drive around town with those lights on for no needed reason blinding the heck out of everybody coming the other way..
Gimesnow, 74and84Broncos

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Aug 20, 2021

That's a lot of fog light. Looks nice but I just know folks will drive around town with those lights on for no needed reason blinding the heck out of everybody coming the other way..
I keep a small ball peen hammer in the car for that.
Joined May 29, 2020 Member 546

Rank VI

Aug 20, 2021

That's why there are three separate light modules in the set, on three separate switches. Fogs for fog, long driving for 'out in the middle of nowhere', and wide driving for seeing those pesky bambis along the dirt road tracks.
New acquisition - Ranger Lariat Tremor, Rapid Red "Quake" (Skwach's little brother)
Gimesnow, Jakob1972

Rank 0

Aug 20, 2021

That's why there are three separate light modules in the set, on three separate switches. Fogs for fog, long driving for 'out in the middle of nowhere', and wide driving for seeing those pesky bambis along the dirt road tracks.
Yep, you have the option of a road-compliant SAE setup, lower output Sport package for basic offroad use, and the Pro for more aggressive offroad use.

Rank VI

Aug 20, 2021

Kudos to Baja Designs...just got the set and this is QUALITY gear. Can't wait to get it all mounted, wired and ready to go!!
Deano Bronc, Jakob1972

Gladesmen

Aug 20, 2021

Kudos to Baja Designs...just got the set and this is QUALITY gear. Can't wait to get it all mounted, wired and ready to go!!
So do you need to use 3 of the up fitter switches for the 3-way option? Or does it have a secondary 3 pole switch?
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery

Rank VI

Aug 20, 2021

So do you need to use 3 of the up fitter switches for the 3-way option? Or does it have a secondary 3 pole switch?
I am using Aux 4, 5 and 6 for the three different lights. With the upfitter setup, don't have to run anything beyond the engine bay that way.
Jakob1972

Rank VI

Aug 20, 2021

I know it will take up half my switches, but I don't have that much more I want to add and I want to be able to control the different light patterns separately....or go 'nuclear radiation projector mode' and hit all three at the same time. Plus, I like the idea of being able to have fogs with any headlight config, rather than the factory fog/headlight limitations.
Deano Bronc, KennyMac

Rank V

Aug 20, 2021

...and it's illegal to have most of those on when on the road.