Moab Registration News?

dsnow58
Jun 02, 2021

Rank V

Jun 02, 2021

Has anyone heard about when we can sign up for dates for the Moab off roadeo?
Bronco_Girl
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 02, 2021

Rank VI

Jun 02, 2021

Nope. I was hoping this last email was the actual dates for Moab but it’s just a “register for news” deal that I’ve likely done 3-4 times now.

Rank VI

Jun 02, 2021

Laura's post said later this summer/ early fall.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
Laura, Deano Bronc

Libations MOD

Jun 02, 2021

Lura posted Ford doesn't even know when, sometime this summer or fall maybe
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending

Rank VI

Jun 02, 2021

Looks like if you want to go sooner, it is Texas. Love Texas, but I will wait for Moab.
I wasn't there...
katie the bronco

Rank VI

Jun 02, 2021

Looks like if you want to go sooner, it is Texas. Love Texas, but I will wait for Moab.
Same here. Going sooner just means I have that much longer to wait between the time I drive one to the time i actually get mine.
Bronco_Girl, SierraHotelBronco

Rank V

Jun 02, 2021

Going to go to Texas. I might try to do Moab if I can. Got to get my Bronco fix however I can !!
SierraHotelBronco, Ian Lacasse

Rank III

Jun 10, 2021

I'm holding out for MOAB. I almost did Texas as I am registered but Texas looked kind of lame compared to MOAB!

I wish we could go ahead and schedule it even if it is not until September.
katie the bronco

Rank 0

Jun 17, 2021

I'm in the same boat. Texas looks cool and all but I am going to be doing most of my wheeling in the West (California/Utah etc) so it makes more sense to learn in the environment I'll be driving on. Hope they release the Moab dates or any sort of information soon!

Rank V

Jun 17, 2021

Lura posted Ford doesn't even know when, sometime this summer or fall maybe
what year?
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Mountainwiitch, LoneRanger

Rank V

Jun 17, 2021

Hopefully they won't start counting the 1 year limit until ALL the location are open. I don't have anything against Texas but I have 2 Badlands and want to go to Moab as well, and Nevada, and Mordor (or the north east somewhere)
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Sdakotabronco

Home, home on the range

Jun 17, 2021

Hopefully they won't start counting the 1 year limit until ALL the location are open. I don't have anything against Texas but I have 2 Badlands and want to go to Moab as well, and Nevada, and Mordor (or the north east somewhere)
Saw Mordor and it made me laugh! It made me think of Krull and different terrain they had to cross to get to the Black Fortress!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022