Moab Off-Roadeo April 16th - WHAT A BLAST!!!

FlaBroncoGirl
Apr 22, 2022

Rank IV

Apr 22, 2022

If you haven't been, you must go! I loved my Bleu baby but having done this, I respect her even more! What a solid truck and so smart! Here's some pics and videos. Tim, our guide at Off-Roadeo was phenomenal!! Videos are coming...

Attachments

Bronco birthday 2/15/22 - 2 Door Hardtop - Area 51 - Big Bend - 2.7 V6 named Blue. She's my beautiful baby!
BroncoBT, Laura
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2022

Moab or bust!!!

Apr 22, 2022

Great pictures. Glad you had a great time. I can't wait to go there in September.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
BroncoWild21, Bschurr

Rank IV

Apr 22, 2022

The videos are too long for the forum so I am editing them as I can to post here.

Please post lots of pictures...we didn't want to leave!
Great pictures. Glad you had a great time. I can't wait to go there in September.
Bronco birthday 2/15/22 - 2 Door Hardtop - Area 51 - Big Bend - 2.7 V6 named Blue. She's my beautiful baby!
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Apr 29, 2022

Great to hear! I will be there a week from tomorrow! I cant’ wait!
21 Bronco WildTrak
4 door, 2.7L, Auto, High, Fr Bump H-D, Tow Package, MIC, Cyber Orange
FlaBroncoGirl

Rank IV

Apr 29, 2022

Great to hear! I will be there a week from tomorrow! I cant’ wait!
You will have the best time!!! Some really good eats out there too! Let me know if you want suggestions. Enjoy!!! Take lots of pictures!
BroncoWild21

Rank IV

Apr 29, 2022

You will have the best time!!! Some really good eats out there too! Let me know if you want suggestions. Enjoy!!! Take lots of pictures!

Will take any food suggestions you might have! TIA.
--Rob
2024 2-Door Big Bend | 2.7 | Hard Top | Sas | Velocity Blue

Rank IV

Apr 29, 2022

Will take any food suggestions you might have! TIA.

Best in order here...
Sorrel River Ranch, right down the road from Red Cliffs, you will pass it heading out to the trails - Best Food & Drinks!
Dessert Bistro, downtown Moab - make a reservation, gourmet food & drinks, so fresh!! Great service!
Sunset Grille, go for the view! Food is okayyy, drinks are okayyy

We went to other places but I wont recommend them :)

Attachments

BroncoWild21, Deano Bronc