MID-ATLANTIC REGION BN

SHAGI4
Aug 25, 2020

Rank 0

Aug 25, 2020

Consideration:

Would there be any interest in forming a Mid-Atlantic Bronco enthusiasts group?

1598358966503.png
Griff
BN#970 '73 Ranger
bigred6g, Lewisj41
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2020

Standing Grumpy Face

Aug 25, 2020

Absolutely. Already had the idea of starting one myself.
SHAGI4

Rank V

Aug 25, 2020

There's already an active Bronco club in that region - MEB - Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos. Perhaps they'd be interested in having some folks with new trucks join them?
tasker, KindaOrange

Rank V

Aug 25, 2020

Consideration:

View attachment 2676
I'd be interested in joining.
Jamndad

Rank 0

Aug 25, 2020

There's already an active Bronco club in that region - MEB - Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos. Perhaps they'd be interested in having some folks with new trucks join them?
https://www.earlybroncos.com/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=228600&module_id=154214
Not much of a Forum over there but they claim they are ~200 members...?
Griff
BN#970 '73 Ranger
Garemlin

Moab or bust!!!

Aug 25, 2020

Hey guys.
I was just looking over at 6G and I noticed that another dealer has stepped up to the plate and will be selling the Bronco for under invoice. Basically the same deal as Granger. I happened to see this thread so I thought i would let you know.
It's actually closer and slightly less to fly to Charleston than Des Moines so I will be switch to Stephens if my local dealership doesn't come through.
Stephens Auto Center
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
KindaOrange, IBleve

Rank VI

Aug 25, 2020

Just FYI there are clubs/groups forming over at Bronco 6G (I started Chesapeake Bronco Club which is a little smaller than the region in your map).

I assume there will be similar groups here at Bronco Nation.
If Found, Return to the Wild
KindaOrange

Rank I

Aug 25, 2020

I'm in for sure

Rank 0

Aug 27, 2020

https://www.earlybroncos.com/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=228600&module_id=154214
Not much of a Forum over there but they claim they are ~200 members...?
We are a very active club in the Mid-Atlantic region and open to enthusiasts of the Gen 1 Early Bronco and we have members from every Bronco Generation. We hold a Roundup Event every June near Roush Creek Offroad Park in Central Pa.
gibsBRonCO, tasker

Rank IV

Aug 28, 2020

Sure. Here on Kent Island.
KindaOrange, martyorange

Rank 0

Sep 09, 2020

Just FYI there are clubs/groups forming over at Bronco 6G (I started Chesapeake Bronco Club which is a little smaller than the region in your map).

I assume there will be similar groups here at Bronco Nation.
Yooooo Frinesi! What's up??

Rank VI

Sep 09, 2020

Yooooo Frinesi! What's up??

Why hello there. You've found me :LOL:
If Found, Return to the Wild

Rank IV

Oct 22, 2020

Got one here in Manassas.

Rank 0

Nov 06, 2020

We are a very active club in the Mid-Atlantic region and open to enthusiasts of the Gen 1 Early Bronco and we have members from every Bronco Generation. We hold a Roundup Event every June near Roush Creek Offroad Park in Central Pa.

I saw a good size group of early broncos at the cove outside winchester VA a few weeks back. Maybe you guys?
tasker

Rank VI

Nov 06, 2020

that was MEB's fall crawl...
Have (2) 73 Broncos as well as a 2 door manual shift Velocity Blue Sasquatch in da house!!

Rank VI

Nov 16, 2020

Consideration:

View attachment 2676
I would join.
I wasn't there...

Rank VI

Nov 16, 2020

Hey everyone! Glad to see that there's so much interest in putting together Bronco clubs. Getting the community together is a huge part of making Bronco great for everyone. If you're interested in getting clubs started, we have a few ways to help you do it.
  1. Start a thread for your region/state in the Clubs Forum: https://community.thebronconation.com/forums/forums/clubs.11/
    • Talk about what kind of events your group is interested in.
    • Discuss the best things to do with your Broncos in your region.
    • Share the forum thread across whatever social media your group is using so people know where to find the best information on activities and events.
  2. Use the Member Map to find and communicate with potential club members: https://community.thebronconation.com/map/
    • Check out our Member Map How-To so that you know how you can use this member benefit to the fullest.
    • Use a radius filter in the Map Tools tab so you can target your region and send a message to every registered forum user and member in that radius.
    • Let them know about the forum thread that you have for your club and any Round-Up events that you have planned.
  3. Start planning get togethers with Round-Ups: https://community.thebronconation.com/round-up/
    • Check out our Round-Up tutorial on the Round-Up page to get started.
    • Publish the Round-Up and use the invite creation tool to target invites to forum users and members in your region.
    • Round-Up will automatically create a thread for your event, use it to share event specific details and answer attendee questions about your event.
  4. Share your event experience in the Forums and on Social to spread the word for your club.
Those are a few ways you can use Bronco Nation tools start organizing your local Bronco fans so you can build relationships that outlast the rigs.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
TSO_NJ, tasker
OBXBroncoGuy

Mar 10, 2021

Virginia here, Ft Belvoir area

Rank 0

Jun 01, 2021

Hey folks I just picked up my Bronco Sport Big Bend this past Friday. We live near Kings Dominion . Looking to join up with a family friendly group?
OBXBroncoGuy

Sep 27, 2021

Just seeing if there is any more interest or has anybody started, ect